Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2005, 12:20 AM   #1
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default [Random Insanity F.A.Q]

ok, i decided to create this thread simply because these days many people doesn't understand what RANDOM INSANITY is all about. so i decided to write this to show them what RANDOM INSANITY was all about int he first place.

Q : What is random insanity ?
A : It is a place where many of us can simply act insane, as in kill things, do pretty non-sens and all of that things.

Q : What's the difference between STUPIDITY and INSANITY ?
A : Pretty much the way you act. STUPIDITY is determined by the act of doing things that prooves you don't have a mind of your own. and INSANITY is more like doing things pretty much non-sens but non-sens with a sens !
EXAMPLE...
STUPIDITY : HEHEHEHEHEHHE look at me i'm a chicken that's going to jump off that cliff !
INSANITY : Hey, who want some fried splattered chicken who jumped of a cliff ?

Q : Cool so we can spam all we want here right ?
A : Actually nope, but we do not care as long as it is random and not just a thread with nothing more then "!" all over the pages.

Q : Does our post count gets up in here ?
A : Nope !

Q : Why is there a FAQ in here ?
A : can't you read the first few lines ?
A : nope why ?
A : because it was said earlier !

Q : Can you give us examples of inasnity ?
A : Look the question above ! (btw, i was talking to myself there)

So this is it for our faq of what RANDOM INSANITY is all about.
if ya got anymore questions feels free to post them i'll be glad to answer them.

Old 10-31-2005, 10:45 AM   #2
blanka09

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 103
blanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: [Random Insanity F.A.Q]

I don't think insanity and stupidity are the same o_O

Insanity might not get u banned, but stupidity WILL get u banned
Old 10-31-2005, 12:52 PM   #3
ace
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
ace is an unknown quantity at this point

There's a thin line between insanity and stupidity...it's crossed often.

Old 11-01-2005, 03:13 PM   #4
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

It looks like it says "Random insanity f.a.g", haha!

=[
Old 11-01-2005, 04:30 PM   #5
alamgir
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
alamgir is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol. Now that was random.
Old 11-01-2005, 10:31 PM   #6
Windarossa
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Windarossa is an unknown quantity at this point

Do we really need a faq to help us be randomly insane?

I ' M A DOT IN PLACE
Old 11-01-2005, 10:56 PM   #7
twicecsupreme
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
twicecsupreme is an unknown quantity at this point

if your insane you dont need to understand what u doing....
right??

Back on SFO and thirsty for BLOOD
Old 11-03-2005, 12:01 AM   #8
Roll
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Roll is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually, writing a faq about random insanity is about as un-random as you can get...

Where do the dreams, and hopes, and wishes go, when you throw them all away...?
Old 11-03-2005, 01:13 AM   #9
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

you knowbeing random isn't just about insanity. i just wanted to write a RANDOM FAQ because of the FACT that many people just doesn't understand the point of the whole RANDOM INSANITY section.

in a moment of boredom i decided to write it. thus its as RANDOM as it gets !
BROWNIES ANYONE ?
Old 11-03-2005, 12:41 PM   #10
ace
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

are those brownies safe... :s
Old 11-03-2005, 05:14 PM   #11
Roll
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, being random is doing something at the exact moment of it coming to mind, especially when in the middle of something, in a sort of... spur-of-the-moment reflex. If you did it out of boredom, then it's not really random after all, is it?

Old 11-03-2005, 05:16 PM   #12
JohnnyBlaze
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
JohnnyBlaze is an unknown quantity at this point

Why make a f.a.q when everyone gets it for the what, last 6 years?
Old 11-04-2005, 01:45 PM   #13
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

actually roll, i made it the moment i have thought of it, otherwisde it would have been a lot longer.
it was totally random, i mean come on, a FAQ for RANDOM INSANITY, i was like, what would it be like ? it should be humoristic, totally random, and totally insane, i might not have suceeded in being totally insane, and probably not was that much humoristic but at least it was quite random ! you just think it isn't because you see it as new rules, which it isn't meant to be !

johnny, actually people do not understand what it is to be random and insane !
look at what people were doing back in th efirst days of RI creation, we were pretty random and were very much insane, now people do not go insane, they just spam the place or just flood topics thinking it is insane, most of us tries their best to come up with something but every time the only thing that happens are flames, spam and flooding !

so who you think is understanding it ?
because for all i see most of the kids don't !

the step between INSANITY and STUPIDITY is quite small, small enough for many of em not to understand that they stepped on the stupidity side. i know what it is we all know, because we all become stupid at one point in our life and it probably still happens today, but this isn't about stupidity. this isn't a place for you to be stupid and ignorant. it is a place where we can have fun all together. have fun in our insanity. have fun in our randomness. for the last 4 years of existence... this place has been just that for like 1 year and then then the mindless kids took over it !

this place has become the junkyard of SFO, something it wasn't meant to be in th efirst place !
as simple as that !

ACE: depends on what you think as safe !
guess i didn't suceed in doing something funny and random...
oh well just another faillure in a whole life of faillure !

*gives a brownie to everyone*

Old 11-04-2005, 01:58 PM   #14
JohnnyBlaze
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Name the topics that have, either flaming, flooding, or spamn. And Actually They took out the post count because random insanity IS SPAMN.? Right? Or am i just an idiot?
Old 11-06-2005, 02:06 AM   #15
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

RANDOM INSANITY isn't about spamming like may others do, int he beginning it wa sjust a place to act nuts and have a place for topics that had nothing to about the other sections !

but then again, RI was created when only 5 section existed and non where about anything else then STREET FIGHTERS. and again it wasn't spam it was all fun and games all together. in a way the topics were well thought, even thought they were ramdom thoughts on any matters existing ! a good example would be that moogle hunting thread razz had started back then ! it was giving us a goal, was fun to act in. was very popular and was well thought even thought it was not related to SFO.

by today's standard most people just can't see the difference between STUPIDITY and INSANITY. they all SPAM like mad thinking it is what RANDOM INSNIATY was created int he first place !
but like all the things in this world, this wasn't the thing it was designed for !
Old 11-06-2005, 11:20 AM   #16
JohnnyBlaze
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SSJKarma @ Nov. 06 2005,2:06)]RANDOM INSANITY isn't about spamming like may others do, int he beginning it wa sjust a place to act nuts and have a place for topics that had nothing to about the other sections !

but then again, RI was created when only 5 section existed and non where about anything else then STREET FIGHTERS. and again it wasn't spam it was all fun and games all together. in a way the topics were well thought, even thought they were ramdom thoughts on any matters existing ! a good example would be that moogle hunting thread razz had started back then ! it was giving us a goal, was fun to act in. was very popular and was well thought even thought it was not related to SFO.

by today's standard most people just can't see the difference between STUPIDITY and INSANITY. they all SPAM like mad thinking it is what RANDOM INSNIATY was created int he first place !
but like all the things in this world, this wasn't the thing it was designed for !
I Remember that thread i kept spamning it and you guys told me to leave and i refused :P. Good times. Also, what happened to the old DBZ VS SF Thread? Who won?
Old 11-06-2005, 09:42 PM   #17
Roll
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

According to Joe, DBZ won.

...But I have an ace up my sleeve that would turn the tide against DBZ, and the SF side would dominate. ^-^~

Old 11-07-2005, 07:33 AM   #18
ace
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Roll @ Nov. 06 2005,9:42)]According to Joe, DBZ won.

...But I have an ace up my sleeve that would turn the tide against DBZ, and the SF side would dominate. ^-^~
i'm up your sleeve
Old 11-07-2005, 01:33 PM   #19
alamgir
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Haha thats a good one.
Old 11-07-2005, 02:22 PM   #20
Shinatsu
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Shinatsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Nah^ now my candy shop....that was legendary
Old 11-15-2005, 11:36 AM   #21
skine_man

Post Thanks / Like
skine_man is an unknown quantity at this point

so is every one that post here in the head because if we r then thats good because im not the only one thats a nutter, iz it all right 4 me to bang on about drum n bass because its the best music it the world jungle is also good but thats jungle drum n bass so r cinda the same, i used 2 like hevey metel till i had some pill which change me from a skater 2 a chav it was well mest up because i had them then was well out of it then the next day i h8ed skaters and liked chavs i think it was because i was in chav clothes when i had the pills and as i said i got up the next day as a chav, i still have the same memores just dont like most of the because i was a sk8er its mest up how 4-5 pill can do that but did not help when i had more the next weakend and the one after that (so in all i have had about 80 pill with in the space of 6-7 months) thats y im in the head to much MdMa and stuff but still jungle drum n bass and drum n bass is the best (i hope u like my little wonder of mind and hand) the same thing happen 2 one of my frends as well so the morel is dont do pill thay can change u and some people mit not like there new personalite ((sorry if the r rong spelling) to the people that will say pill dont change your personalite u need to learn more about what u iz takein turst me i have seen things happen to people that r on them ps i was on them as well but that dont mater pill can change u) thats y im now a jungle brother, JuNgLe HeAd with beats for brain waves
Old 11-15-2005, 01:32 PM   #22
alamgir
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Try using full stops ya chav.
Old 11-15-2005, 11:16 PM   #23
ace
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (skine_man @ Nov. 15 2005,11:36)]so is every one that post here in the head because if we r then thats good because im not the only one thats a nutter, iz it all right 4 me to bang on about drum n bass because its the best music it the world jungle is also good but thats jungle drum n bass so r cinda the same, i used 2 like hevey metel till i had some pill which change me from a skater 2 a chav it was well mest up because i had them then was well out of it then the next day i h8ed skaters and liked chavs i think it was because i was in chav clothes when i had the pills and as i said i got up the next day as a chav, i still have the same memores just dont like most of the because i was a sk8er its mest up how 4-5 pill can do that but did not help when i had more the next weakend and the one after that (so in all i have had about 80 pill with in the space of 6-7 months) thats y im in the head to much MdMa and stuff but still jungle drum n bass and drum n bass is the best (i hope u like my little wonder of mind and hand) the same thing happen 2 one of my frends as well so the morel is dont do pill thay can change u and some people mit not like there new personalite ((sorry if the r rong spelling) to the people that will say pill dont change your personalite u need to learn more about what u iz takein turst me i have seen things happen to people that r on them ps i was on them as well but that dont mater pill can change u) thats y im now a jungle brother, JuNgLe HeAd with beats for brain waves
Old 11-16-2005, 04:52 AM   #24
skine_man

Post Thanks / Like
skine_man is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (alamgir @ Nov. 15 2005,1:32)]Try using full stops ya chav.
i did not use full stop but look there are ,,,, commers and i know im a chav tell me something thats new and bothers me k cya
Old 11-16-2005, 04:23 PM   #25
alamgir
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Well i'm sure you'll discover how important the laws of punctuation are sooner or later.