SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
X-men vs Street Fighter (Street Fighter Online) EvilAkuma General Comments & Strategies 26 08-15-2012 04:56 PM
[GAMES] Street Fighter x Tekken (SFxT)/Tekken x Street Fighter (TxSF) HadokenFreak General 66 03-09-2012 07:10 PM
The Ultimate Fighter --(-™LiF£™-)-- Challenges and Tournaments 49 02-11-2008 07:19 AM
The Ultimate Fighter I --(-™LiF£™-)-- Challenges and Tournaments 14 01-29-2008 08:57 AM
Ultimate fighter 3! Ryusavenge Challenges and Tournaments 39 02-07-2006 05:55 AM

Old 06-21-2014, 06:49 PM   #1
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1179
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default Ultra Street Fighter IV

Anyone here play SSF4AE or USFIV ? If so, show us what you've got.

I main Vega in AE, I have posted videos of that before, forgot the information, but its floating out there somewhere.
For Ultimate however, I've decided to pick up a new character, for the first time since SFIV in 08-09.?? I think that's when it came out. lol.. Oh well.

If you guys have any videos, tips, tricks, bugs, exploits, block strings, hit comfirm combos, or just bragging on your favorite character, post them up here.

I'll start off with a few 1 round videos uploaded from my Xbox360. Capcom released USFIV with the ability to upload directly to YouTube from the console, granted.. This takes about ten minutes just for a 1 round video and is annoying, but hey.. Why not? I'm off on weekends and have nothing but time

Below are a few videos, I'll update this post anytime I upload new things, you guys please try and do the same.
Xbox360 users have a hard time uploading to YouTube, but you PS3 players out there... Smooth sailing... ( grrrrrrrr.... )

Will Edit Later..

Some more vids.

Found the #1 Dan online here.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Last edited by blockattack; 09-09-2014 at 07:56 PM.
blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 07:01 PM   #2
-Kenshi-

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 253
-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about
Visit -Kenshi-'s Twitter
Default Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV

I play AE consistently

EvilRyu,Adon,Yang

PS3 IGN
BreakXAway add me up love to see with the SFO community has to over outta SFO

"Come On Mon Ami!"

.: | [SFO Clan Arena] |[SFO Underground]| [SFO - 2014]| :.

-Kenshi- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 07:15 PM   #3
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

If I had a working PS3 I would bro, but I know you can upload vids from there, so show us what you got

Need to contact blocky?

Old 06-21-2014, 11:25 PM   #4
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

block, i dont think it has to do with the console. more then it has probably to do with youtube itself...
on my computer, throwing out a simple 5 minute webisodes of a series me and a friend are doing takes me like 10 minutes. after that youtube takes another 5 to convert it and process it for playback. then as if it wasn't enough, it askes you if you wanna stabilise,change ratio or whatever bull**** last minute editing you wanna do....

even by skipping things, youtube has become a bitch over time.
also... USFIV may have been optimised for XBOne thus making the console having problems with its current vids. so basically it could be anything.

all that said...
nice vids... i'm still on SFIV original version. i really need to update to ultimate.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 12:40 AM   #5
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
block, i dont think it has to do with the console. more then it has probably to do with youtube itself...
on my computer, throwing out a simple 5 minute webisodes of a series me and a friend are doing takes me like 10 minutes. after that youtube takes another 5 to convert it and process it for playback. then as if it wasn't enough, it askes you if you wanna stabilise,change ratio or whatever bull**** last minute editing you wanna do....

even by skipping things, youtube has become a bitch over time.
also... USFIV may have been optimised for XBOne thus making the console having problems with its current vids. so basically it could be anything.

all that said...
nice vids... i'm still on SFIV original version. i really need to update to ultimate.
yeah man, the 360 has had the "option"for years, since 3rd strike to upload to YouTube..
but never had the ability to actually connect.
Only until about this month did it start working.

But your right.. It was optimized for the xboxone and ps4.. so trying to do this on a system thats about 10 years old is a bit slow.
But they could have created the process to run smoother than this... yesssh lol.

Need to contact blocky?

Old 06-22-2014, 01:50 AM   #6
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2647
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

Yeah the upload on it is trash. Not only that, but it uploads in 360p which makes it not even worth uploading some of your videos.
Cwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 02:07 AM   #7
Micro_SMG

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 41
Micro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really nice
Visit Micro_SMG's Facebook

I was a beast with Zangief and Gouken in the 1st one that came out. All who think they can beat my Gouken will catch that pimp PALM, REVERSED, hurricane kicked, and finally your guts going through your mouth with that damn forbidden SHORYUKEN like a boss. Then I'll get on the mic and be like... Yo bro this old timer just destroyed you, that is all.

Micro_SMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 02:09 AM   #8
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwing View Post
Yeah the upload on it is trash. Not only that, but it uploads in 360p which makes it not even worth uploading some of your videos.
Well your uploading for quality of skill, not how beautiful the video is.

Who cares if it looks like ps1 component cables are plugged into your TV?

Good Ol' Bison

Need to contact blocky?

Last edited by blockattack; 06-22-2014 at 03:24 AM.
Old 06-22-2014, 02:14 PM   #9
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

CWing, YouTube reconvert anyway, whatever format you upload to, your video will not stay Full HD. so again, thats nothing to do with your console.

seriously, unless you have a paid account... your vids will never be beyond 720p. and even there... its lower quality then that.
Old 06-22-2014, 03:39 PM   #10
Sir Nash

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough

If you want your videos to have better quality, then upload them on Vimeo, but if you want more views, then upload your videos on YouTube, thus people opt to go with YouTube.
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:45 PM   #11
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Street fighter 3 Online Edition / USFIV uploads directly to YouTube, there are no options for other sites.

The video game also only offers options of Low, and High.

In the mean time, back on topic, who plays? Show us vids.

Need to contact blocky?

Old 06-24-2014, 11:23 AM   #12
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Ken couldnt hang,

Need to contact blocky?

Old 06-24-2014, 11:30 AM   #13
~TR~Robert
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 83
~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about
Visit ~TR~Robert's Facebook

This the same as the arcade edition on X box 360?

~TR~Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:39 PM   #14
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~TR~Robert View Post
This the same as the arcade edition on X box 360?
Yeah AE is free on XBL until the 1st by the way.

The game Im playing Is ULTRA SF 4

Need to contact blocky?

Last edited by blockattack; 06-24-2014 at 02:16 PM.
Old 06-24-2014, 02:46 PM   #15
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
Yeah AE is free on XBL until the 1st by the way.
couldn'T you say this before !!!
now i have a reason to plug back my console into my ethernet port.
Old 06-24-2014, 03:03 PM   #16
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
couldn'T you say this before !!!
now i have a reason to plug back my console into my ethernet port.
Its been free since the 16th bro. Dont you keep up with free Games for Gold users?

Need to contact blocky?

Old 06-24-2014, 08:10 PM   #17
~TR~Robert
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about

SFO needs the red cyclone feel me?

Old 06-24-2014, 08:31 PM   #18
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Need to contact blocky?

Old 06-25-2014, 01:59 AM   #19
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

nah, ever since i switched my place around, i haven't looked at my gold account.
aside from AE what did i miss ?
Old 06-25-2014, 05:41 AM   #20
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
nah, ever since i switched my place around, i haven't looked at my gold account.
aside from AE what did i miss ?
Aww man, I couodnt tell you. I forget after I finish playing lol.
Something called Charlie murder is out right now too.

Some game called dust was before that .

Need to contact blocky?

Old 06-25-2014, 04:53 PM   #21
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

The original SSF4 was available for free too.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 05:19 PM   #22
~TR~Robert
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

games for gold free so far
Fable 3
Dust
Dark Souls
Saints row 3
Dungeon defenders
Gears of war 3

bunch more they have been doing it for a year now

Old 06-25-2014, 11:09 PM   #23
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

yeah i know, missed only thelast 3 months. download charlies murder and AE yesterday. be starting playing soon.

dust an elysian tale is a wonderfully crafted game, recommended to anyone. i bought it never regretted it. the only thing i can say is that it is not too long. not too short either, but i really wish it was longer. bought it long ago so... its a great game, kinda like an RPG and adventure as well. good combo system and fighting action.

back to the topic. i be playing AE soon. dont expect much of videos seriously... im not that great in fighting games. my time where i was min-maxing characters has been long gone, now i just enjoy the plays.
Old 06-26-2014, 02:09 AM   #24
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
yeah i know, missed only thelast 3 months. download charlies murder and AE yesterday. be starting playing soon.

dust an elysian tale is a wonderfully crafted game, recommended to anyone. i bought it never regretted it. the only thing i can say is that it is not too long. not too short either, but i really wish it was longer. bought it long ago so... its a great game, kinda like an RPG and adventure as well. good combo system and fighting action.

back to the topic. i be playing AE soon. dont expect much of videos seriously... im not that great in fighting games. my time where i was min-maxing characters has been long gone, now i just enjoy the plays.
Having someone to play with is good enough
Charlie murder is a side scrolling beatm up. Fun.

Need to contact blocky?

Old 06-26-2014, 12:48 PM   #25
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

GamerTag 360 : LucBoy123