SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Members Help Center

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[ known questions ] Bob~Marley4004 Members Help Center 2 07-15-2017 08:24 PM
Interview Questions asshole General 7 02-02-2008 09:22 PM
[answered]Several questions... DiamondFists Members Help Center 3 10-12-2007 11:11 PM
Some PS Questions ... feross Banners, Avatars and Images 4 10-03-2007 03:06 PM
Questions DarkSilver007 Members Help Center 7 06-08-2006 04:52 PM

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 02:15 AM   #1
derryck
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
derryck is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2 questions

I use to play alot but then i had to stop for personal reasons.... i had all the chars unlocked except for evil ryu and when i came back and logged in they were all there but when i logged out and logged in again they were all gone... can someone tell me why?

2nd question
How do i get evil ryu
Old 01-26-2008, 03:48 AM   #2
blacksuperman
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
blacksuperman is an unknown quantity at this point

Answer 1: If the era before you stopped playing this game was before August 5th (or sometime near it) your score was reseted. the all Character unlocked was just a tease lol it happens, but i guest your just gonna haft to get 40wins again to unlock all characters.

answer 2: To get Evil Ryu two ways
a) Become a VIP Member or be given a colour.
b) Rage Factor.
Old 01-26-2008, 04:39 AM   #3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough

Well basicly that's it, most of us are probably going to repeat the same thing over again or give more detail to it. As I will do just now. ;]

So basicly your account as you know it, it gets most of it's data from the highscores. Including wins, losses points ect. The wins is what matters, if the score board gets reset then all your stats will be back onto "0" (Number Zero). Thus locking the characters and from there you need to get more victories to unlcok each character one by one.

Why you once had all characters and logged in and out and they were all gone, well simply put it as a Bug or Glitch.

To obtain Evil Ryu while your a non VIP member, you must have "Rage Factor". To learn more about Rage Factor vist these sites (There all linked directly to the section).

- NoSoul4Evr
- SFO Help

The second one goes into more detail, so it'd probably recommend that one. ;]

^ Thanks estset.
Old 01-26-2008, 04:45 AM   #4
Bob~Marley4004
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
Bob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura about
Visit Bob~Marley4004's Facebook Visit Bob~Marley4004's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (derryck @ Jan. 25 2008,17:15)]I use to play alot but then i had to stop for personal reasons.... i had all the chars unlocked except for evil ryu and when i came back and logged in they were all there but when i logged out and logged in again they were all gone... can someone tell me why?

2nd question
How do i get evil ryu
Well, I wouldn't call it a glitch... but yea, this sorta things happens to everyone who just creates a new name. You will have all the characters at that time... and when you login again, you will then have to get certain characters with a certain amount of wins.

To become a VIP Member, go to the link below:
http://www.streetfighteronline.com

You can either do that... or join tournaments that award sponsorship for prizes... use rage factor... or go here (not sure how it works... )
Old 01-26-2008, 10:54 AM   #5
derryck
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
derryck is an unknown quantity at this point

bleh i dont have a credit card/bank acc for my paypal if i did i would become a vip
Old 01-26-2008, 01:55 PM   #6
4life_killah
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
4life_killah is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (derryck @ Jan. 26 2008,09:54)]bleh i dont have a credit card/bank acc for my paypal if i did i would become a vip
There's another way to become one beging Sponcerd meaning someone else donating on your behalf but dont ask to be sponcerd on forum or on sfo chat u dont wanna know what admins will do to u xD
Old 01-26-2008, 01:58 PM   #7
Elena

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (derryck @ Jan. 26 2008,10:54)]bleh i dont have a credit card/bank acc for my paypal if i did i would become a vip
Meh, is this yer in-game name?

No really. DO ET.
Old 01-26-2008, 02:03 PM   #8
~DSA~MasterJugg
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
~DSA~MasterJugg is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit ~DSA~MasterJugg's YouTube

u have your answers...
get 40 wins to unlock everyone

get a credit card or a sponsorship to become vip

someone close this.

Click ^
Old 01-26-2008, 08:57 PM   #9
superdan305

Post Thanks / Like
superdan305 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey derrk you gonna have to mail it too them i think but thats gonna take a very long time so if alrdy did that and still bored you can even....

1. play first story with ryu for evilryu and beat anyone acarde game 2 times for rage (to do rage is down back start just to let you know :P) plus you can beat a vip or other people to get rage facoter (somtimes)

2.or then wait
Old 01-26-2008, 09:30 PM   #10
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

1. Get the required wins to unlock all the characters. The scores were probably reset since you last left. Check the Top scores to see your progress.
2. Evil Ryu is a VIP character. Either become a VIP, become sponsored or use a rage point(Down,back +start) to access him

More info on VIP can be found at
www.streetfighteronline.com/vip

(closed)

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Closed Thread