SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poor Taylor :( :( :( Killer General 38 09-17-2009 09:37 PM
Poor COFEE TABLE! W3AP0N-X Links 9 01-01-2009 03:37 AM
Poor lil Tink TInk MegaDarkness Links 0 12-11-2008 04:49 PM

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2005, 08:07 PM   #1
Abdoun_bacK
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: uSa
Age: 31
Posts: 450
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
Abdoun_bacK has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: Will there always be the poor

...Yes/NO and why. Will there always be poor people or can anoyone reach a dependable financial status


Debate.
__________________
.: Always Look Up Because I am your Everest :.

Abdoun_bacK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 08:23 PM   #2
SuperSonicX
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Age: 34
Posts: 5
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
SuperSonicX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will there always be the poor

<span style='color:blue'>Yes and no..id explain..but im not sure if anyone would understand me... </span>



SuperSonicX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 08:26 PM   #3
TJ5
VIP
 
TJ5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Age: 31
Posts: 63
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
TJ5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit TJ5's Facebook Visit TJ5's Twitter Visit TJ5's YouTube
Default Re: Will there always be the poor

Yes there will always be poor people.

One Reason : Some people are lazy and don't want to work... so they are poor.

Just one reason do not critisize me for it ^
__________________
South Florida FGC
Founder of White Wolf Gaming
TJ5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 08:35 PM   #4
Abdoun_bacK
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: uSa
Age: 31
Posts: 450
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
Abdoun_bacK has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: Will there always be the poor

Will there always be the poor in America?..thats the true question now
__________________
.: Always Look Up Because I am your Everest :.

Abdoun_bacK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 08:37 PM   #5
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Houston/Los Angeles
Posts: 911
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
gieandfer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will there always be the poor

of course there will always be poverty. espically if ur not good with ur money. with higher taxes and stuff in the future, poverty will forever exist
__________________

gieandfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 08:42 PM   #6
SuperSonicX
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Age: 34
Posts: 5
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
SuperSonicX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will there always be the poor

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Abdoun_bacK @ Oct. 03 2005,8:35)]Will there always be the poor in America?..thats the true question now
<span style='color:blue'>Honestly yes i believe that...in america hard work dosent pay...&quot;pyhsical labor&quot; but in other countries its different...so i think.</span>



SuperSonicX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 08:45 PM   #7
Virtual Fighter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: --> East Los Angeles, California c--
Age: 29
Posts: 70
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
Virtual Fighter is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will there always be the poor

No, because the poorest person in America is still probably more wealthy than peopel in other countries.

BTW: This topic sucks.
Virtual Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 09:07 PM   #8
blanka09
 
blanka09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 5,249
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 103
Rep Power: 6339
blanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Will there always be the poor

Topic sucks ?? ... well, that's just another opinion

Anyway, I had this conversation with a friend of mine who happens to be an idealist. He has this plan of how the world can make itself a better place. Unfortunately, I had the X-factor in the arguement - humans

The reason why most (if not all thigns that don't work) don't work is cause humans are never stable. Always changing to comform to their own demands and meeting their own supplies. As long as the world remains run by humans, there'll always be people at the bottom of the social and financial chain. Some people would be rich, and some would be poor... it's just the way it is.



blanka09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 09:07 PM   #9
Restavega
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New York
Age: 32
Posts: 267
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
Restavega is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will there always be the poor

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TJ5 @ Oct. 03 2005,8:26)]Yes there will always be poor people.

One Reason : Some people are lazy and don't want to work... so they are poor.
Aye to that.
Restavega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 09:07 PM   #10
akuma_forever
VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The World.
Age: 16
Posts: 98
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
akuma_forever is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will there always be the poor

I must agree with Virtual here. By no means are even the lowest forms of life in America are actually poverty stricken.

Take a look at some third-world countries. That's what poor really is.
akuma_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 09:09 PM   #11
blanka09
 
blanka09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 5,249
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 103
Rep Power: 6339
blanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Will there always be the poor

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TJ5 @ Oct. 03 2005,8:26)]Yes there will always be poor people.

One Reason : Some people are lazy and don't want to work... so they are poor.

Just one reason do not critisize me for it ^
Good thing you added that last line. That's a good reason, but MOST poor people are just unfortunate and UBER Unlucky.
blanka09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 09:13 PM   #12
akuma_forever
VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The World.
Age: 16
Posts: 98
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
akuma_forever is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will there always be the poor

Anyone else notice that the three of us posted at the same time? Weird..
akuma_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 09:20 PM   #13
Virtual Fighter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: --> East Los Angeles, California c--
Age: 29
Posts: 70
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
Virtual Fighter is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will there always be the poor

That reason is bullpoop. My Dad works 12 hours a day, my mom works 8, they don't drink, smoke or do drugs. They don't gamble or spend their money on useless poop. We're under the poverty level of the US.

Yet, the reason why you say they're poor is because they're lazy? flip you.


And blanka: No, this thread really does suck. I'm either gonna get really pissed at everyone saying &quot;Yes, because poor people r stupid&quot; and start flaming people, or no one is goign to bother to post anything intelllegent and it'll die.



Virtual Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 09:25 PM   #14
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Houston/Los Angeles
Posts: 911
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
gieandfer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will there always be the poor

^that is true. being lazy doesnt neccesarily mean ur gonna be poor. i myself know of some wealthy guys that are lazy. but being poor doesnt really mean money (like some countries that dont have enough food for their people or something like that) . money is just controling us. its funny to me how a colored piece of paper can be so powerful to some people. bottom line: the world would be alot more better if there was no money at all



__________________

gieandfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 09:48 PM   #15
Bandit04
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Desert Ruins
Age: 30
Posts: 1,816
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
Bandit04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will there always be the poor

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (gieandfer @ Oct. 03 2005,7:37)]of course there will always be poverty. espically if ur not good with ur money. with higher taxes and stuff in the future, poverty will forever exist
I agree to a certain extent. Yes there will be poverty forever until a solution is reached. I don't think higher taxes is the cause of poverty though, it's people who're unemployed.
Bandit04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 09:52 PM   #16
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Houston/Los Angeles
Posts: 911
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
gieandfer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will there always be the poor

yes but it doesnt have to be higher taxes. in the future who knows what will come up and if we do have flying cars in the future then imagine the payments we'll have to make
__________________

gieandfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 10:22 PM   #17
Bandit04
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Desert Ruins
Age: 30
Posts: 1,816
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
Bandit04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will there always be the poor

Yeah, and the national debt will just keep rising. They really need to do something about it, it steadily increases. It's almost up to eight trillion now. I wonder how they'll pay it off..
Bandit04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 10:35 PM   #18
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Houston/Los Angeles
Posts: 911
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
gieandfer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will there always be the poor

i think national debt is what i was thinking of when i said higher taxes. and who knows? we might have to start paying with coins to &quot;save the trees&quot;
__________________

gieandfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 10:54 PM   #19
blaze985
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Houston, Texas
Age: 31
Posts: 28
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
blaze985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will there always be the poor

This begs the question...

What is truly meant by &quot;poor.&quot; I suppose even that is up to debate...

Anyways, it's hard to say there will always be poor people. We don't know what the future has in store for us. In a world with philosophies as bland and generic as, &quot;I think; therefore, I am.&quot; one mustn't ever be too sure of anything... especially the wealth obtained by an individual.

But, to throw away the &quot;neutral position&quot; of this thread, I'll wager that poor people will always be around. It may not be their own fault, and it may be their own fault. Sometimes poor people are lazy, othertimes they're simply unfortunate. Sometimes society as a whole raises the bar of poverty so high that many people fall too short. Though, no matter what the reason is, it seems most logical to put your money on the continuous existance of &quot;poorer, less fortunate individuals.&quot;

Though, I'd still like to know what exactly is meant by poor - simply being under the line of poverty, or some other standard of measure...
blaze985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 11:06 PM   #20
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Houston/Los Angeles
Posts: 911
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
gieandfer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will there always be the poor

^ yea but if we continue to have the poor governmenting as today, there will still be poverty
__________________

gieandfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 11:13 PM   #21
blaze985
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Houston, Texas
Age: 31
Posts: 28
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
blaze985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will there always be the poor

I just effing said that poor people will most likely continue to exist... -_-

And, can you do a better job with the government? I, somehow, doubt it.
blaze985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 11:26 PM   #22
gieandfer
Sponsored VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Houston/Los Angeles
Posts: 911
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
gieandfer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will there always be the poor

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]I just effing said that poor people will most likely continue to exist... -_-
good. im making it true
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]And, can you do a better job with the government? I, somehow, doubt it.
not just government but politics, presidents, the usual

maybe by voting?
__________________

gieandfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 11:40 PM   #23
Nas
VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: New Zealand
Age: 28
Posts: 737
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 17
Rep Power: 0
Nas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will there always be the poor

meh.......Im poor
__________________


- Haze
Nas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 11:42 PM   #24
KenDaShoto
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Atlanta
Age: 29
Posts: 129
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
KenDaShoto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will there always be the poor

well i say yes there will always be poor people. its impossible to make everyone equally wealthy. and lets say if everybody had a poop load of money. then the people with the least amount even it was a poop load of money would be considered poor. so people may not always be poor by today's standards. but those standards are subject to change. meaning no matter what some people will be considered poor.
__________________
KenDaShoto

You see, if you evern wanted to ever be anything
There'd always be somebody that shoot down any dream
There'll always be haters, that's the way it is
Hater ****** marry hater bitches and have hater kids
KenDaShoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 11:45 PM   #25
twicecsupreme
Sponsored VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Newark,NJ
Age: 30
Posts: 754
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Rep Power: 0
twicecsupreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will there always be the poor

There will always be poor people and rich people. That makes a balance in the world, just like good and evil. For someone to be good someone else has to be evil.
complicated topic.........hahahahaha
__________________
Retired...Not Anymore..

Back on SFO and thirsty for BLOOD
twicecsupreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Forum Jump



Bookmarks

Tags
poor

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Navbar with Avatar by Kolbi