Death 2 all Phinally-champ Banners, Avatars and Images 11 12-04-2005 02:54 PM

Old 03-03-2012, 07:52 AM   #1
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough
Default Frozen to death or burned to death

If you had to choose one which would you choose & why?
Lightning~Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 08:01 AM   #2
(-RyulorD-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about
Visit (-RyulorD-)'s YouTube
Default Re: Frozen to death or burned to death

what a weird topic to create.. you guys have alot of time on your hands.. but to answer the question.

definitely frozen to death, i would rather my nutz shrink and die a peaceful way than to be toasty and giving off that bbq smell. its no way to go.

*off topic* its 12am here and waiting for Tekken vs SF to be down downloading.. !!!! late nights a comin'
(-RyulorD-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:25 AM   #3
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 182
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

frozen

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:31 AM   #4
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 153
SnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura about
Visit SnuggLes__'s Twitter Visit SnuggLes__'s YouTube

Fr fro frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by friends#Forever
SolidSnake76: out of school....
(-Kam-): Good you made it through another day.
SolidSnake76: shut up...
(-Kam-): that's the spirit.
SnuggLes__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:37 AM   #5
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

To freeze it would take longer tho unless your frozen instantly........ but I'm not choosingmy own death lol.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:41 AM   #6
Frozen~Glaceon

Post Thanks / Like
Frozen~Glaceon has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Visit Frozen~Glaceon's YouTube

Frozen

[IMG]http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/JokerSmith31[IMG]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud member in the Legendary Elite Ace's
Frozen~Glaceon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 01:10 PM   #7
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

frozen to death means your cells burned up due to the intense cold.
so basicaly both are the very same.

but if i had to choose... i'd chose frozen if its by conventionnal means and not by some weirdo cryogenics.
because nature cold makes you sleepy before dieing, thus you wont know you died.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 01:39 PM   #8
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 75
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

Irrelevant.

I am Immortal, and I cannot die.
Old 03-03-2012, 02:00 PM   #9
Crazii2TheMax

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 36
Crazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura about

Both! Freeze me, then burn me so the ice can melt and then they can use my body for science. Lol!

BTW: If we didn't have these random topics there would be NO fun in this forum. So it's better to have some people here with a lot of time on their hands like me than to have no random people here and the forum being extremely boring... I'm just saying...
There comes a time in life when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. Surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who donít. Life's too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING.
Crazii2TheMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:46 PM   #10
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Frozen to death or burned to death

Extreme cold hurts your body 2 plus crap would be falling off and cracking. Then ppl would see how messed up you are frozen. Burned will make u all messed but damn. I would have to knock myself out b4 i take anyone of these.other than that im n/a on this.
Old 03-03-2012, 04:49 PM   #11
Crazii2TheMax

Post Thanks / Like
Crazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura about

LMBO!! You just rung a bell in my head. I don't want to be a frozen leper. (Someone with leprosy) Haha!! I don't want either! That's gross either way. Shoot me instead!! xD
There comes a time in life when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. Surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who donít. Life's too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:24 PM   #12
Badmanforever
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Badmanforever is an unknown quantity at this point

I rather be burned to death. Jump in a volcano. That way my remains most likely be gone.
Frozen to death means my body will be preserved...which is not good, considering someone else
will get their hands on my body. Burned to death all the way.

That is only if I have to choose between the two. There is no way I will do that as a mean of suicide. lol
Old 03-03-2012, 09:03 PM   #13
Crazii2TheMax

Post Thanks / Like

LOL! I know that's right. But like I said. SHOOT ME!! I'm not about to be tortured. Put a bullet through my temple. Haha!! xD