SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
XBOX One vs Playstation 4 Discussion Thread EvilAkuma General 371 11-16-2013 01:34 AM
[GAMES] Playstation 2: The End of an Era SolidSnake76 General 53 01-04-2013 06:16 PM
Playstation Shoe system4 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 19 12-04-2007 08:15 AM
Playstation 3 Mercedes04 General 26 07-12-2007 01:07 PM

Old 05-10-2020, 08:52 AM   #1
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 804
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about
Default PlayStation 5 vs Xbox X

So, it's almost about that time, the Play Station 5 & the Xbox X series are underway. The cost of both consoles roughly will be around the price range of $450 to $550 dollars but that's if you get the consoles with the game with it.

Every 4 years I want to say we get a new gaming system, but I was reading a article about the reviews on both PS5 & Xbox, and I agreed with a few things they said such as

Quote:
We’ve now seen the first showcase of next-gen gameplay—at least some of it—from Microsoft and the Xbox Series X, and “whelmed” seems to be the word of the day. It’s all over social media at the moment, and it illustrates the general reaction to Microsoft’s livestream. It was fine, it had some good stuff, it wasn’t underwhelming, it wasn’t overwhelming. It was whelming. It did not have all that many shocking moments, a product of the format, streaming limitations, and some basic truths.
To me this was so true because I remember playing poor graphic games that we thought was really good because that was all we knew at that time we thought games like Mortal Kombat, Tomb Raider, Street Fighter games were good graphic games as it was until Play Station 2, That's when 3D, free roaming, and deep graphic designing came into play. Same with Xbox but a point I always made about Xbox is that their best graphic game is Halo, it's always the first tested game, the graphics are always the best compared to any other game they released on its system. I have always said that Because most of everyone got an Xbox just to play Halo, I was one of the few of those who did that.

Quote:
Diminishing returns have been with us for a couple of generations now. Arguably the most dramatic leap forward in graphics came with the PlayStation and Nintendo 64, with the dawn of the 3D era, though NES to SNES was darn impressive too.
I said this over and over again, and someone has finally said it.

Read more: https://www-forbes-com.cdn.ampprojec...s-x-and-ps5%2F

3rd place 2013 Best Ryu User
1st Place 2013 Best Bison User
1st Place 2013 Best Akuma User
1st Place Bison Tournament winner (Shadowloo Showdown)
NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner
VIP, Elite, Sponsored, and Outstanding Member
LegendaryLucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 10:09 AM   #2
dark~killer

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 112
dark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enough
Visit dark~killer's Facebook
Default Re: PlayStation 5 vs Xbox X

reasonably, i believe this true PlayStation came a long way including n64 and ps2 with graphics im a PlayStation man anyway so i never underestimate Sony to be better and better every 4 years.

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: dark~killer
Position:V.I.P/Elite V.I.P/SFO Staff Moderater 2020
Game Modes: Don't Matter
1st SFO Clan Joined in: (DH) Dark Hado
Characters: Akuma/Ryu/Ken
2010 Second place prize box winner! http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=27074
dark~killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 01:39 AM   #3
Murder-Ink

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 98
Murder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enough

I've been an xbox guy since the early days, never owned a play station until my current one, which is a PS4, and I've got to say.. I don't care how good the xbox is, I'm getting a PS5.
the only reason I would buy a xbox is if I can play Def Jam Fight For New York, and I'm in no rush, I play that on my pc every now, and then..
Murder-Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 06:09 PM   #4
nosoul4evr

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
nosoul4evr is an unknown quantity at this point

I just bought a PS4 Pro last December... and i like it!
So i will buy into the PS5.. but i will wait a couple years before I purchase one. So that the price comes down and so they have time to develop a large game line up and work out any bugs or issues that might arise. I will also want a PRO version.
Hopefully the PS5 will be backwards compatible.

Last edited by nosoul4evr; 05-17-2020 at 06:12 PM.
nosoul4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 07:35 AM   #5
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

Play Station has been around for a long time, before the original Xbox, to this day, I still feel that Halo put Xbox on the map as far as video gaming because no one that I knew of at that time had a Xbox and when Halo initially came out it brought so much attention to the Xbox.

I will be getting a PlayStation 5 and I cannot wait to see the games that will be available for the system.

NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner
Old 05-26-2020, 07:18 PM   #6
bkbatman

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
bkbatman is an unknown quantity at this point

Xbox over here. Used to be a PS fan boy back in the day. When from PS2 Xbox360, then xboxoneX.
Since I got xbox360 I got hooked to it. So Xbox series X I might get it If I feel like. I will wait a little, because when Microsoft release a console they always got something up their sleeve.
Old 05-28-2020, 01:37 PM   #7
Ikuya

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 9
Ikuya is an unknown quantity at this point

In my opinion playstation might be better cuz of exclusive games but it is up to your pc performance too because we know that xbox does not have exclusive games like ps
Ikuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 09:22 AM   #8
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

I don't keep up with XBOX gaming system, but I do know that Halo was a XBOX Exclusive. They have some but not as many as PlayStation.

I've been told they are coming out with a digital one that plays the games without having to put the CD disc in, and the other suppose to allow the CD Disc, So I what I'm tryna say two PlayStations suppose to come out, one digital, the other with disc tray.

NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner
Old 06-03-2020, 01:10 PM   #9
Ikuya

Post Thanks / Like

Digital always better but it is your choice
Old 06-07-2020, 02:29 PM   #10
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

I think digital is a better choice so that way your games can't break, but the thing is what if the system goes out? will all that stuff be saved on a cloud?

NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner
Old 06-07-2020, 02:32 PM   #11
Ikuya

Post Thanks / Like

Yes playstation network keeps ur data
Old 07-01-2020, 11:36 AM   #12
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

I was told online that GTA5 will be on the PS5. I hope they will just release a GTA6 and pay it.

NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner
Old 07-07-2020, 01:55 PM   #13
(_-Viper-_)
SFO Patriot

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 242
(_-Viper-_) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (_-Viper-_)'s Twitter
Smile Re: PlayStation 5 vs Xbox X

That Perk Playstation has to enable cloud saves digital saves has always been a deciding factor in my console shopping. Xbox Has cloud saves, not as extensive as playstation enables it.

Killer Instinct is another Xbox exclusive (that I know of)