SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
(WIP)Naruto Sig -Kenshi- Banners, Avatars and Images 1 01-22-2012 09:38 PM
'The Ends Near? Omega_Cannon General 5 06-12-2008 04:05 AM
My new naruto sig kingofallkings Banners, Avatars and Images 5 11-30-2006 10:57 PM
Naruto LiL_DRS Banners, Avatars and Images 7 11-29-2006 10:40 PM
Naruto ~DL~bitcold Links 7 11-18-2006 08:57 PM

Old 06-15-2012, 12:25 AM   #1
SolidSnake76
Master

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3100
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Naruto: Edo-Tensei ends....

ok, a week late, so what

itachi did it...

are you glad its finally done with?

impressed with Itachi once more?

still in your "dubya tee eff" state of mind with madara's completed susanoo?

still consider sasuke a little bitch?

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 12:57 AM   #2
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice
Default Re: Naruto: Edo-Tensei ends....

I laugh every time I see someone write the word "bitch" on this forum lol.
Old 06-15-2012, 02:11 AM   #3
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Naruto: Edo-Tensei ends....

Yea like always i am impressed with Itachi for out smarting his foes.Thought Sasuke would give up on trying to destroy Konoha but i guess not. Kages were getting their ass handed to them by Madara. Then throwing the complete Susanoo on them to talk about op. Yea i am also glad edo tensei is out of the way. It was good to see all those old people resolving questoins people had and giving some backround for some of the new faces. My hat goes off to naruto for making Tobi worried about what the outcome may be of the war. Lets not forget what Suigetsu found. I am really wondering what it is at this point.
Old 06-15-2012, 05:03 AM   #4
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

can that even be done for ?
imagine what edo tensei is, now imagine someone else with far stronger powers.
because we all know where this leads to, another saga another war or whatever and in the end...
nothing new is gonna come...

am i glad its over with...
yes, because lets face it, zombies... seriously...
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:02 AM   #5
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Naruto still came on, I haven't seen that since Toonami Mid Night Run, and that had to be in late 06 or 05. Lol
Old 06-15-2012, 01:12 PM   #6
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough

*cough* Sorry my dear we talking about the manga. Well i am lol. And how annoyed i am because a new chapter release has not came out this week.

Last edited by ItachiForever; 06-15-2012 at 02:19 PM.
ItachiForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 01:43 PM   #7
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Ohh okay, when I was watching it, Saskue was my favorite, between him and Neji.
Old 06-20-2012, 02:50 PM   #8
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Rock Lee use to be BAWSE(still is).

Alright if you haven't already i recommend you go read the latest chapter 590 of the Naruto Manga. Finally reveald what was going through itachi head pretty much. Very informative chapter giving closure to the whole Uchiha business. Go check it out.
Old 06-20-2012, 04:21 PM   #9
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiForever View Post
Rock Lee use to be BAWSE(still is).

Alright if you haven't already i recommend you go read the latest chapter 590 of the Naruto Manga. Finally reveald what was going through itachi head pretty much. Very informative chapter giving closure to the whole Uchiha business. Go check it out.
It all comes full circle

He wanted to die a traitor and a criminal for the sake of protecting Sasuke, their lives were on the line afterall....

Old 06-20-2012, 05:28 PM   #10
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, right now i am wondering if someone will say Itachi helped them out and pardon Sasuke, but like all anime who the hell knows. Anyways Naruto and Tobi. Tobi giving them a run for their money. Naruto 9 tail charkra mode should be just a about recharged i hope. So i can see what else he has up his arsenal.

Since Itachi is gone will Izangi(most likely spelled it wrong) stop working on Kabuto? I might have to go reread the past few chapters to get a better understanding. If it does stop Kabuto vs Sasuke fight to the death? It would make since if Sasuke finished him off there if they never want to deal with his behind again.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:50 PM   #11
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

that last chapter was actually worth reading to me.
finally saying what i already thought about for years.
Old 06-28-2012, 01:42 AM   #12
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

just read the latest chapter

kabuto, that god damn idiot....

reviving someone who can free himself of the edo tensei contract....

Old 06-28-2012, 04:12 AM   #13
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 176
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road

I'm like totally lost here lol .
I still watch the japanese episodes that come out every thursday on crunchyroll .
Old 06-28-2012, 10:17 AM   #14
DaBlitzAce
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 9
DaBlitzAce is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake76 View Post
just read the latest chapter

kabuto, that god damn idiot....

reviving someone who can free himself of the edo tensei contract....
Madara just never wants to die.. Kabuto thought the jutsu had no flaws. Dumbass. I'm guessing it will take Sasuke and Naruto and the 5 kage to team up and finally stop Madara. Just a thought
Old 06-28-2012, 02:40 PM   #15
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Madara just won't die lol. Reinforcements may come if not they need to pull a Forbidden/ Deadly just out out to kill him.
Old 06-28-2012, 02:48 PM   #16
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

does he surpass the 9 tail fox, or learn any new jutsu ?
Old 06-28-2012, 03:25 PM   #17
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Who madara? Naruto learned how to control the 9 tails now. I go to mangahere.com to read the episodes. Tell me where u left off from the show and illl tell u where to start reading.
Old 06-28-2012, 04:49 PM   #18
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

and th eloop begins anew... if i take it the right way... madara is gonna redo the edo tensei now. so as i said... turn around in circle much everyone !
Old 06-28-2012, 05:18 PM   #19
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 182
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

I expected alot more out of the resurrection of Dan through Edo Tensei.. how do you bring back every awesome person in the history of the ninja world (excluding Jiraiya and a few others) and not give them at least their own chapter?

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:24 PM   #20
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

They will most likely do more in the episode rather than chapter.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:22 PM   #21
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

can anyone explain to me this orochimaru revelation?

people in this manga series just dont die do they?

Old 07-07-2012, 01:54 PM   #22
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Lmfao.. Now im wondering what the hell too. I was hoping for sasuke v madara at first when i seen the flashback. Then when he got the scroll n mentioned orochi i was lost. I can't even read into what is going to happen.

Can't wait to see who tobi is. ^^
Old 07-07-2012, 03:55 PM   #23
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

just glad they didn't redo the edo tensei at all... i was sure madara would redo it.
but thats what i was saying... a big war, but nothing really happens. at this point the old generation should of left for the new generation.

to me, they are screwing up badly by leaving the old generation there.