Shakespeare Gone Manga! KingofCrap General 2 02-02-2008 11:23 PM
Manga Suggestions Jakelynch General 5 11-11-2007 11:35 AM

Old 02-15-2012, 12:55 PM   #1
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Naruto Manga

To those manga lovers out there have u been keeping up with the Naruto manga. Things are getting pretty interesting. Read the latest issue(dont wanna be a spoiler). What are you guys predictions?
Discuss
Old 02-15-2012, 02:02 PM   #2
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:
Default Re: Naruto Manga

Can the book be read online?
Old 02-15-2012, 02:12 PM   #3
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

to be honest i liked the latest mangas... but right now they have lost me again.
naruto story has been losing a lot of interesting things lately.
dont wanna spoil it, but seeing naruto become a god with so much power is like killing the whole story they had been showing us since the beginning. thats how i see it actually.

i wishnaruto ending would of stayed at him getting hokage. instea dof him being all godly and all !
i loved the interactions between characters... not the "we have to be saved by naruto at all cost" type of things.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 03:29 PM   #4
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Re: Naruto Manga

What the mess.. "Godly" smh.. if u knew naruto universe u would know why the uchiha and senju are op. I recommend u read whole manga again. You must have read a piece and came talking about what you didnt understand. Which u have just proven by ur comment. Ima stop here. Reread/ watch whole series.

You can read naruto manga @ mangareader.net
Some1 with real naruto knowlege discuss.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:25 PM   #5
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 182
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Wait, what?

I'll be really disappointed if it's over.. i'll read this week's chapter in a bit

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:27 PM   #6
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiForever View Post
What the mess.. "Godly" smh.. if u knew naruto universe u would know why the uchiha and senju are op. I recommend u read whole manga again. You must have read a piece and came talking about what you didnt understand. Which u have just proven by ur comment. Ima stop here. Reread/ watch whole series.

You can read naruto manga @ mangareader.net
Some1 with real naruto knowlege discuss.
Well as one who knows the storys because of the videos well uchiha and senju where the two main group of top clans many wars past by and danzo and a few of the others got the plot to over take leadership first hokage beats tobi and now the uchiha clan who where once feared is now at the bottom while the leaf village lead

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:33 PM   #7
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

the hell? they took it down from manga stream, someone link me

Old 02-15-2012, 07:30 PM   #8
jon479
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 145
jon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit jon479's Facebook

I like watching shippuden online, its better that way :3

jon479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:05 PM   #9
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3100
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

i like 574; new twists and advancements to the storyline

-suigetsu finds some secret data orochimaru had in his lab, presumably something kabuto himself is using right now

-sasuke kills the white zetsus after interrogation and plan to converge onto naruto

-karin planning her escape

-and on his way to confront kabuto and end the edo tensei jutsu, it looks like itachi is gonna run into sasuke in 575

brilliant lol, sasuke vs itachi in 575?

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:19 PM   #10
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I don't really like the whole idea of a Itachi vs Sasuke rematch but I agree it's getting interesting. Its really been boring me for the last few chapters but its getting exciting I love how they throw a new twist in there with what they found in Orochimaru's lab

Old 02-15-2012, 10:20 PM   #11
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Ty finnally something to discuss. I wonder what Suigetsu found and if its really a game changer. I wish sasuke would leave the past in the past but that wont happen. If they do have a rematch it would be worth waching the anime of it.

I dont mind naruto is op because most of the op ppl are kages.

Btw got to old to watch every single useless episode or arc they decide to thrown in. Manga cuts to the chase.

Discuss.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:53 AM   #12
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

really stuff had gone that far anyway a opp what is that
I know naruto tamed the nine tails a sasuke vs itachi again woow but this time itachi will fight for real and sasuke has some new trix(S)

I wonder if sasuke team is still around or did they all go solo team taki they should give him the cruse mark back love level 1 ..umm level 2 not so much.

it seem like they are making naruto a god sage mode,nine tails powers what next the ninja world has to often the six paths of pain eyes (maybe)

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:10 AM   #13
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

wow, i did read them all... the only thing i said was that i had stopped for quite a while and then resumed them.

as for me not knowing anything...
im gonna ask you one single thing...
where the konoha 11 and whats are they even doing ?

rhethorical question noob, dont answer it.
because the answer is clearly, nothing !
up to this point, if it weren'T for naruto, this war you are listening to wouldn'T even have hapenned. because the enemy would have simply walked past anything else. that 5 country alliance is just a joke to laugh at. and everytimes something goes wrong, naruto comes in sdaves the day and when he doesn't something else happens giving him even more powers so he does win.

its like goku super saiya jin forms but all faster then it should be.
this series, just like bleach lost me when jiraiya died.
not because i loved him too much, because hes not my all time favorite.
but because after naruto got sage mode, he became like 100 times stronger then anybody else around him. all that while none of the others got anything higher then they already had. its not good in a story to show others going up and showing how a team can work if you are gonna drop that team in favor of a one man army.

basically, the story is lacking character depth at this point.
those we see we already knew about and those we didn't knew about we were expecting to be.
all in all, i think they shouldn't have made it so reliably into naruto. naruto is not the only ninja around you know the others should be able to do something. and though i liked kakashi and gai showing their strenght against the tailed beast... i was really hoping to see more of the konoha 11 into action. after all they trained for, after all their senseis said about them, thats all they have in store ? real let down.

now onto the enemy...
zombies... really... as if the video game industry didn't have enough of those already...
serously, all this series is capable of is turning dead people back alive. i swear its the only plan the enemy has. i had way better fun looking at real fights like the itachi and sasuke fight then i have had looking at this poor excuse for a war. a war where you would actually expect ninja to fight ninjas, not dead wanabies we dont care about anymore.

at one point, i really hope the story goes forward. because right now it is pretty much stagnant and truly depressing.

but im gonna agree on this much...
i can't wait to see where sasuke and his gang will come up to.
thoguh i think sasuke lost his consciousness a long time ago. like he is just a madman who will fail miserably when the time comes. but i could still be surprised. so i can't wait.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:12 AM   #14
(~_PortaLioN_~)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (~_PortaLioN_~)'s YouTube

i stopped reading after chapter 550 it just got too confusing. heaps of things happening at the same time. i agree what karma said on his first post. i would of loved seeing naruto become hokage and not a *Six path god kinda thingy* lol. im very bad at reading but i like reading mangas. Im currently only reading one piece manga.
Old 02-16-2012, 03:25 PM   #15
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

noob eh? You must thought i might back down. guess again Froob. idk why u always have the feelings to break something down. if u dont have nothin good to post about a topic why post? hmm?

how about u check your grammar "sdaves the day".
having the nine tails powers its self is unique. Making for any of the people around him not able to catch up anyway as far as power goes.

To me this is a good route they took to end naruto.
Most of what u were saying wasnt important at all.

Hmm like i said b4. Manga cuts to the chase. Idk why u would look for a good fight in manga. u might as well wait for the episodes to come out saying that. The manga cuts to the chase showing what needs to be shown and not every detail the episodes would show.

Could go all day with this froob about this and Ima say this once more and this will be my last. Froob go read whole story and stop trying to be a smartass. -.-
Old 02-16-2012, 03:44 PM   #16
(~_PortaLioN_~)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (~_PortaLioN_~)'s YouTube

o_O im i the froob?
Old 02-16-2012, 04:10 PM   #17
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

no he was speaking to me... but why would i need to speak of what i believe to a fan boy.
as for fights... i dont want to burst your bubbles... but one piece manga do have fights int hem and so was dragonball. so your argument about not having fights in manga is voided entirely.

for the grammar part... how about english isn't my primary language ? how about you bash on my grammar because you lack the reasoning into making a real insult. you may want to recheck your view on judging people. because for all i know i never judged you to begin with. the noob part was meant for you to understand that you knowing me was far from being true. but if you want to take it to heart just because you love so much your naruto mangas. go for it.

when it comes to power off naruto...
did you understand the last few mangas correctly ?
you said he was already strong by having the nine tail. but you speak of it as if the number of tails was the direct confrontation of their powers. which they even said it themselves in the manga, it has no reason except being the way people reffered to them. meaning the 9 tail is as strong as any of the other tailed beast.

now where it goes wrong...
*** SPOILER ALERT ***
*** SPOILER ALERT ***

Naruto was told by the other beast and the confirmation by kyubi (already forgotten his name) that one single human used to control them all back then. and thus naruto should be the person they were waiting for that was just like the man of back then. thus naruto will have the power of all tailed beast. which is by far going haywire ont he whole thing because it would put naruto way above any of the kage of this world.

i'll finish this by saying... fan boys are always fan boys, its not a surprise to me that you can't take my opinion on the saga. but every opinions are worth saying. and i did have something to say about this manga which i think is lacking a lot in creativity, all that after a great 300 mangas. only to fail miserably by making a war everybody expected to be like that. i was waiting a real war. not a the world is gonna die so lets all join forces to save the day.

i've never forced anybody on loving one piece. nor will i ever do that. so i suggest you dont judge me as easily. you shouldn't force people into thinking naruoit is an awesome comic. not if they dont want to like it. you also shouldn't have expected everyone here to think alike. its as simple as that.

i think i've said it more then often... "I THINK" its bad. thats my opinion and you wouldn'T be able to change it.
Old 02-16-2012, 05:03 PM   #18
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

-nods head, mhm, sigh- words cant describe how much i dont care. (Another useless net argument, wasted time reading nonesense).

We could go back and forth like said but only a fool would waste time typing to make a point over nothing crucial.

Discuss on latest chapter
Old 02-16-2012, 05:33 PM   #19
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

I didn't know people still like Naruto...
Old 02-16-2012, 06:56 PM   #20
Badmanforever
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Badmanforever is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning~Bolt View Post
I didn't know people still like Naruto...
Really tho...how does sfo's fans like NARUTO? REALLY NOW? Naruto is fo ****in kids...lol

ok im kiddin, yea Naruto is gettin interestin..its epic n all but theres no really good humor or
character depth like karma said...but jus becuz it lack dat imo..its stil a good anime nonetheless. it stil worth readin becuz its engagin.

man karma, u jus spoiled me...
Old 02-27-2012, 03:55 PM   #21
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

Why is the first hokages face on madaras chest? I know he haves his cells that's why he manipulate wood style so easy but why his whole face?
Old 02-27-2012, 11:48 PM   #22
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

I hope i am answering this right( i will go back and check.) I believe kabuto put the cells in the body madara possesses right now. That is the complete by product which orochimaru made. Danzou had an incomplete version.. Since its a complete version he can control the wood element just like yamato( the reason why he can control the wood element is because orochimaru experimented on him at birth with other babies but he is the only one that survived) can control the wood element.

Now that the rescent one is out( last week) i advise every1 check it out.

New manga release should be out this Wednesday.

Last edited by ItachiForever; 02-28-2012 at 12:59 AM.
ItachiForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:51 AM   #23
Badmanforever
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Badmanforever is an unknown quantity at this point

Itachi and Sasuke meeting by chance...what kind of coincidence is that...LOL
Old 02-28-2012, 04:13 PM   #24
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, hopefully that meeting can show us a glimpse of sasuke new abilities.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:23 PM   #25
(-ReckonCrew-)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
(-ReckonCrew-) is an unknown quantity at this point

That maybe possible ^ but i think Itachi is going to tell Sasuke what type of person Madara is nd tell him what really happened
(-ReckonCrew-) is offline   Reply With Quote