SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[NEW RELEASE] SFO|SFX DC [NOW LIVE] Murder-Ink Links 23 11-20-2011 09:09 PM
Cant be live dis. ItachiForever RaNdOm iNsAnItY 5 10-23-2011 03:25 AM
Why Do You Live? Zpower General 30 01-20-2010 01:05 PM
(!rocklee!) v.s sensei da legend killa Challenges and Tournaments 0 10-06-2006 08:55 AM
Nba live 07 ArmedGunZ General 10 10-03-2006 07:37 PM

Old 07-12-2012, 05:32 PM   #26
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Naruto vs Rocklee (Live fight)

I think Naruto story better than dbz morally.

What do you think of dbz bringing people back all the time? And where do they put the dead body, because they don't come back in it. I am a dbz just want to see your opinion on the matter.

Are you saying someone in the main cast(the original teams) hould die to be more specific. Lots of other people actually die( the opponents or innocent bystanders, akaksuki). Notice no1 from the village ever take prisoners. So there is death just not the people you exactly want.

Last edited by ItachiForever; 07-12-2012 at 05:43 PM.
ItachiForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 05:39 PM   #27
killerdude10
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
killerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura about
Visit killerdude10's Facebook
Default Re: Naruto vs Rocklee (Live fight)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiForever View Post
I think Naruto story better than dbz morally.

What do you think of dbz bringing people back all the time? And where do they put the dead body, because they don't come back in it.
Lol don't compare Naruto with DBZ. DBZ has Goku which makes it instantly better than Naruto. Goku is more famous than Superman. sheesh do I even need to say anything more?

killerdude10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 05:59 PM   #28
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough

I can name plenty of animes that had a better story than both. But u saying just because dbz had goku is shouldnt be compared with another series is crazy to me. So you saying goku alone made the series as we know it? He would have achieved all that without any other characters.

Im a dbz fan. To tell you the truth the story has never been superb. Fighting in that series is the only thing that made it popular. Dbz is legendary because of its fights not story.. only arc that was ok was cell n freiza.

Correct me if im wrong.

Just discussing not arguing. We all are above that hopefully. o3o
Old 07-12-2012, 06:59 PM   #29
killerdude10
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
killerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura about
Visit killerdude10's Facebook

Quote:
I can name plenty of animes that had a better story than both. But u saying just because dbz had goku is shouldnt be compared with another series is crazy to me. So you saying goku alone made the series as we know it? He would have achieved all that without any other characters.

Im a dbz fan. To tell you the truth the story has never been superb. Fighting in that series is the only thing that made it popular. Dbz is legendary because of its fights not story.. only arc that was ok was cell n freiza.

Correct me if im wrong.

Just discussing not arguing. We all are above that hopefully. o3o
I never said that the story was amazing. I just said that Goku alone is more famous than the whole Naruto series. Believe it or not but if you ask most of the people who their favourite superhero is they will say its Goku. Atleast thats how it is in Asia.

killerdude10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 07:05 PM   #30
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerdude10 View Post
Lol don't compare Naruto with DBZ. DBZ has Goku which makes it instantly better than Naruto. Goku is more famous than Superman. sheesh do I even need to say anything more?
actually, we wouldnt be having naruto if there wasnt a DBZ that kick-started all of these high-octane anime characters fighting stuff

its like, we wouldnt be having gundam wing, seed, waltz or G, if there wasnt voltes V, combattler V or mazinger Z

and goku is NOT famous as compared to superman
superman came first before goku, even in a third world country, superman is known
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 07:48 PM   #31
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

*cough* so you think nothing inspired that dude to make dbz? U think no one else wouldn't have came up with anything? Your sadly mistaken.

@dude you were implying that since dbz had goku it shouldn't be compared. I am talking about story wise not a character.

@blood you can't just say dbz is what got all these animes going. It probably was other things too but just didn't blow up like dbz did.

No one can deny dbz success, but in my opinion naruto story better. Im a fan of both and know the stories quite well enough to know better.
Old 07-12-2012, 08:45 PM   #32
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

@itachi- citing source from wikipedia article...
Quote:
Writer Jason Thompson commented that the series popularity comes from a formula that Toriyama used in various story arcs from which he describes as "lots of martial arts, lots of training sequences, a few jokes." Yet, he noted that such formula became the model for other manga from the same genre such as Naruto
but yes, youre right, its just an accumulation of other influences, but DB and DBZ played a major role for all of these kinda stuff =) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_ball#Reception

Last edited by bloodpack; 07-12-2012 at 09:04 PM.
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:13 PM   #33
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

I see. You know i had to click the link xD.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:44 PM   #34
DaBlitzAce
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 9
DaBlitzAce is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Sadly my friend you underestimate kakashi to much. He was a genuis b4 he even had the sharingan. He was a jounin at 11-13. Saying he rely only on his eye is false. When deciding who could become the next hokage after the pain saga since Tsunade was in a coma state he was a nominee.

Taijustu can only take you so far. The gates can take them further but not enough to own someone like kakashi n naruto.

Yall say that they always bring ppl back? Only times ive counted was orochi vs the third, this war. Point out more if u can. Enlighten me...

And every time they did it gave great insight on ppl from the past. And past relationships. So im not sure how ppl can pull the zombie card.
Idk man.. With the 8th gate Guy>Kakashi I'm not so sure about naruto

Quote:
The Gate of Death (死門, Shimon), located at the heart. Releasing this gate uses up all of the body's energy. It makes the heart pump at maximum power and exceeds the power of every other gate. Opening this gate gives the user power that is even beyond the five Kage, but comes at the expense of the user's death shortly after.
Quote:
Guy has developed an effective counter against Sharingan-users: by focusing on their feet, Guy can both predict the movements of the enemy and negate the Sharingan's necessity of having eye-contact for genjutsu techniques. Currently, Guy is the only ninja who can use this technique
And no I haven't read all the pages so if I'm on the wrong track please fill me in
Old 07-13-2012, 12:10 AM   #35
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Kakashi rarely use genjustu. Kakashi can still keep up with his movements. One hit with the lightning blade will finish it. Do not forget kakashi can also use the mangekyo sharingan.. Which if it catchs him its over. Don't forget kakashi can copy his movements just like sasuke did to rock lee during the exam. And even has the ability to unlock the gates himself.
Old 07-13-2012, 12:50 AM   #36
DaBlitzAce
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

He can just unlock 1 gate.. That's why he was shocked when Lee opened up to the 5th at the Chunin Exams at such a young age, regarding to him as a genius if I'm not mistaken.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:26 AM   #37
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

You are correct but meh statement is too.

One rasengan lee is finished. Now naruto can make each oh his clones do rasengan or giant Rasengan. Lee can only dodge and take them out for so long. Not anyone can detect which clone is the real one. Which will make them have to fight each. Lee moves only focus on one person and can only block or dodge if he has to defend. Giant resangans coming from every direction won't help lee at all. Using the gates only gives him a fixed time to defeat him because it increases his power and speed. Naruto makes up speed with clones. Which is why he beat gaara in a shippuden movie. He didn't use sage mode or 9 tail chakra.

o3o
Old 07-13-2012, 12:32 PM   #38
DaBlitzAce
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Are we talking about Naruto and Lee or Maito Guy and Kakashi?
Old 07-13-2012, 01:21 PM   #39
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

First comment was about Kakashi vs Guy and second was Naruto vs Lee. And how Naruto is greater than the other 3.
Old 07-13-2012, 07:55 PM   #40
DaBlitzAce
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

That's a given lmao. Naruto is most likely the strongest person residing in Konoha right now. Excluding Sasuke that is (With Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan Sasuke has a very good chance of going toe to toe with Nine Tail Mode Naruto,Sage Naruto and those other forms he has)
Old 07-13-2012, 10:17 PM   #41
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

seriously... of course naruto would win... have you ever heard about a series called by the hero name where the hero doesn't suddently pull it off after being very very very very badly wounded ? i'd not be surprised if they ever say naruto can open all 8 gate and not even need a break after it. i'd even not be surprised if they say naruto can create 1000 clones who can all open all 8th gate and not even be sweating.

you have to remember here... the more naruto makes clones, the more he share his energy with them... hence why he stopped using the massive clone jutsu. remember how he only used 5 clone back against kakuzu... why do you think that is ? because to make the rasengan and the futon verison he needs a hell of a lot of energy and cannot spare to share it toward more clones.

you have to remeber... naruto might have a lot of energy, but like everyone else, it can be depleted as well. and considering how maito gai can hold that 6th gate mode for quite a hell of a long time... its evident to see how rock lee can hold that 5th gate as well. which is more then enough to stop naruto from ever creating that rasengan which do askes him to take time to create, he doesn't just create it on the spot.

remember this well people...
gai, rock less, both strategies is to hit the enemies before they use ninjutsu.
by the way... naruto did only look at itachis feet, at most got up to the sternum... itachis finger was more then enough to break into into genjutsu. no eye contact there, naruto got swallowed anyway. thats why gai only look at feets, because he knows hands and eyes are dangerous to look at.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:49 PM   #42
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

Speed doesn't change anything in Naruto. Look at Naruto's past. Everyone believe naruto couldn't beat Neji because he was a "Genius" and because of his Byakugan. And look how wrong everyone was. If Naruto could beat gaara and lee couldn't what shows that Lee can beat naruto? Shadow clone jutsu, waste of 8th gates. Sha, your underestimating naruto waaayyy too muucchhh. He didn't win vs them because he has stronger moves.

He won vs all of them because he played it smart. Its not about advanced techniques(jutsu), its about strategy. You think of methods to use to win fights when you realize that your losing and you need some desperate technique to increase your chances of winnning. Okay, lemme sthu. I stopped watching shippuden once I saw Naruto vs Pain. I focus primarily on bleach =P

Besides, I doubt I made any sense with what I said lol. Leave this to ItachiForever. He does have Itachi in his name. So, karma get a oreo and some milk and watch pokemon . And kakashi vs guy? Kakashi wins. Naruto vs Lee? Naruto wins? Naruto has that infinite chakra to back himself up. Hence, he wouldn't have the Nine tail fox to ever give him power when he needs/wants it. 4th fail fox vs Lee and no one their to stop naruto. Lee will die regardless if he goes 8 gates or not. If Naruto's sage mode fails vs 1-8 gates, his alternative is Nine Tail Fox Power.

8 gates will then be useless. 4 tail fox, call it a day. =P

Bump: Rock Lee Drunken Fist is effing craazy. He didn't get 1 hit from Naruto. He even hit Naruto with his own Rasengan O_O.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything

Last edited by ((HF)Kindaru; 07-13-2012 at 11:54 PM.
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 12:32 AM   #43
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Lol simply put i was trying to say Naruto surpassed Kakashi when he beat Kakuzu.
And that even though they had 8 gates would still be beat. Overating 8 gates mode and underestimaing the skill of kak n naru If 8 gates was that superior of ninjustu or other more people would actually use it.

Speaking of bleachs its getting interesting again.
Old 07-14-2012, 12:40 AM   #44
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about

What I find strange, is how Lee can own easily with Drunken Mode and not in Normal state. May the Drunk Force be with you Rock Lee.

@ Itachi, where I'm up to, ichigo got even newer powers about what. The 2nd or 3rd time o.O. Whenever they start this new series "that will never happen". Then I'll continue watching it.

www.4bleach.com

That's where I go for all my bleach episodes =P.

You can try goodanime.net, but I'm not so familiar with this one.
Quote:
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa

Last edited by ((HF)Kindaru; 07-14-2012 at 12:43 AM.
Old 07-14-2012, 02:46 AM   #45
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

I just usually read it meaning no fillers ftw. Yea he got his powers back again o3o. Can he still use the mask or is it unknown atm?
Old 07-14-2012, 05:54 AM   #46
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Currently, it is unknown to almost all people except me. Yes, he can still use his mask. But he already has more than enough power without the mask to kick a bunch of arse(my new way of saying azz). Alright, lets get back on topic before we get in trouble :/
Quote:
Old 07-14-2012, 06:15 AM   #47
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

if you are speaking of bleach, no he doesn't need mask anymore...
ichigo has fused with his hollow form, which is actually his first bankai.
why do i say first, because the bankai you guys all saw in the first place was his hollow trying to take over. he now have a second bankai which is the real deal. him and his hollow form have fused forever so no more big ugly monster for him.

to be back onto naruto which is the thread material not bleach...
kindaru, infinite chakra... dude get a life and go read back the first few manga.
itachi, you're the one overestimating the others, and underestimating the power of the gates.
i'll ask you a question that will answer your own...
edo tensei... why was nobody in the good guy ever doing it ?
any ressurection spell, why was nobody in the good guy ever done it ?
thats what i thought ! because the good guy do not use "FORBIDDEN NINJUTSU", well gai and rock lee are the exception since thats the only thing they can do to survive as ninjas.

kindaru, speed do not matter ?
tell that to naruto, tell that to kakashi, tell that to gai and lee.
basically the ones that are the fastest are the ones that suceed the most.
sasuke vs gaara, speed was of utmost importance, lee vs gaara utmost importance. naruto vs neji, speed is what made naruto able to deal with his byakugan. speed does have an importance.

also...
lee vs gaara... gaara was done for, he said it himself, neji even asked if that was even lee. nobody can except perhaps teleporter can actually throw a knife run to it and pick it back up in a flash. lee can do that on his normal speed, without even removing his weights. and you might not know it... but velocity is what make you throw a punch strongly... hence why gai could punch a guy thru abrick wall with a regular simple gut punch. without velocity (speed) there is no momentum, no momentum, no strenght.

gaara was lucky you may say... he was badly wounded during his fight with lee. he was saved by the shukaku at that point, which was the gourd on his back. kimimaru was a fight he couldn'T win, he was still wounded at that time and could never reach peek speed. basically all these guys were either lucky, either they had another form in which to go for to win. at that time rock lee was not as its best. its easy to figure out that 2 years later his body was trained to handle such hard stress.

naruto couldn't win against gaara that day either...
you can say its gamabunta who did everything against the shukaku.
however i see it, naruto only evolved thru others forms. naruto never saw the limit of lee.
the same way naruto is still learning so is lee... by the way... lee is starting to get a feel for ninjutsu as well... after all he can climb walls and run on water as well, which pushes him further into getting more focused as well.

as much as i'd like to see a fight between the two int he manga and see who wins and who cannot... we all know it will never happen. the only thing i regret here is how much they put everything on naruto and him alone... i loved konohamaru for that one. that kid is growing up good... hes strong, hes smart, running after naruto and it seem hes the only one who actually can get to him one day.
Old 07-14-2012, 06:30 AM   #48
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Uumm, I haven't watched Naruto after it was vs Pain. Then I stopped. It got pretty boring after that. Oh, so you "believe" that infini chakra is not possible? Then I think the Nine tail fox has lost his power. Tell me Karma. Out of most of the fights naruto ever hard, tell me that the Nine tail fox has never given him soo much chakra and power for him to control/handle?
Quote:
Old 07-14-2012, 04:36 PM   #49
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Kindaru, naruto hasn't been using th enine tail chakra since th ebeginning of shippuden until he actually he fused with him. and no... hes pretty much all out of it as it is. he still fight but hes trying to conserve chakra rght now. trying to squeeze it, just like how gai and kakashi right now as doing the same. gai is even ready to open the 8th gate if need be. prooving that they are right now in a tight situation.
Old 07-14-2012, 09:12 PM   #50
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Naruto win re guard-less because he's the main character, Neji suppose to beat him. I'm surprised Saskue beat him. Garra supposed of have beaten him. Naruto will win 200 on 1. seriously..