WW3 chapters SolidSnake76 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 11 08-09-2007 01:22 AM
Dwx: fs; chapters. asshole General Comments & Strategies 2 06-08-2006 05:45 PM

Old 04-03-2013, 04:44 PM   #1
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Naruto recent manga chapters discussion.

Here is a link for some of you..http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v63/c626/

Itach on the left and Sasuke on the right.

Now would be a bad time to ask which of these 4 men is the strongest wouldn't it?

Sage mode!

To those who believe bah Naruto always have flash backs and I want to get back to the present. Well to understand the present, you have to understand the past. These last few chapters have really filled us in on what happened between the First Hokage Harashima and Madara and what life was like before the formation of villiages. Also revealing some techniques that were used by them during there fight. Going beyond my imagination. Like Madara equipping susanoo(his version) to Karama(the nine tails). Then Harashima being able to use sage mode. The mystery to how Izuna died.. D:

I will wait for responses before I get further into it to avoid spoiling the chapter for you...

Any predictions for future events?

Last edited by ItachiForever; 04-03-2013 at 05:14 PM.
ItachiForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:54 PM   #2
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:
Default Re: Naruto recent manga chapters discussion.

I would say the water style hokaga would be the strongest, in my opinion.
The weakest would be the 4th hokaga.
Old 04-03-2013, 05:22 PM   #3
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Re: Naruto recent manga chapters discussion.

Hopefully you are saying that because of their skill set rather than looks or order of becoming hokage.
If i am wrong my bad. =)

I feel if though its:
First/Fourth Hokage
Fourth/ First Hokage
Second/ Third Hokage
Third/ Second Hokage

Last edited by ItachiForever; 04-03-2013 at 05:25 PM.
ItachiForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:27 PM   #4
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Third Hokage clearly stronger then the other hokages, seen in the first few arc of the original naruto show. though the fourth hokage might pose a problem considering the third didn't want him to show up during his fight against orochimaru. so i think the balance would be between the third and fourth hokage.

as for the story... yeah it tells us more... but i dont care about madara really. and i think these flashbacks are kinda useless for now. seriously it cannot have anyhting to do with his intentions of a better village or whatever at this point, he ****ing wants to redo the whole world. i think the second hokage was right... the itachi clan should of simply been wiped away for good. all they can do is more harm then good and its been prooven over and over.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:32 PM   #5
Jay9000

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 124
Jay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura about

I like the 3rd Hokage the most out of all of them, but I'ma go with Hashirama being the strongest. The guy is just... a beast. Dude went up against Madara who had the Eternal Mangekeyo, therefore bringing that crazy Susanoo of his in the fight, AND having the 9 tails under his control and still won. His wood techniques are bad ass. I also figured they would have him enter a sage mode of some sort. Not surprising for someone who had all that power.

As for where the story will go... Not too sure on that. Sasuke could still turn either way, though i'm not really too interested in what he does. I'm just waiting to (hopefully) see the former Hokage vs Madara and Obito.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:34 PM   #6
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiForever View Post
Hopefully you are saying that because of their skill set rather than looks or order of becoming hokage.
If i am wrong my bad. =)

I feel if though its:
First/Fourth Hokage
Fourth/ First Hokage
Second/ Third Hokage
Third/ Second Hokage
I only said that because orochimaru took it to him in that battle they had.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:40 PM   #7
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

The first hokage is considered to be the God of all shinobi and is also the only one who could go head to head with madara so it obvious he is indeed the strongest of the 4. After him I honestly wouldn't be able to tell you who would be stronger than who I would have to see a head on head battle between the remaining 3. In my opinion it would be between the 2nd and the 4th taking 2nd and 3rd place and the 3rd hokage would be considered the weakest in my opinion.

That doesn't take away from any of them either they are all wonderfully shinobi in my book just my opinion on who's stronger than who.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:51 PM   #8
Jay9000

Post Thanks / Like
Jay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
I only said that because orochimaru took it to him in that battle they had.
If the 3rd wasn't so old at the time, i think he would of wiped the floor with Orochi's azz

Edit: Plus he was holding back because he didn't really want to kill him. During the fist half of the battle anyway. By the time he found the resolve to get rid of him he was already exhausted.

Last edited by Jay9000; 04-03-2013 at 10:57 PM.
Jay9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:36 AM   #9
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

What is the purpose of the 5th hokage?
Old 04-04-2013, 09:36 AM   #10
Noobkiller

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 63
Noobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the rough

The first is without a doubt one of the stronger hokages. Ranking either 1st or 2nd. He fought Madara countless times and he never actually lost a fight to him. After so many years, Madara at his Edo Tensei (version) is still causing mayhem in the ninja world - that really is saying something.
--
The second Hokage was just as strong, if not stronger than Izuna. He was also ordered by his older brother not to touch Madara(implying that he probably has the force to give Madara a good fight, if not actually kill him). What really makes Tobirama stand out is his Edo Tensei. Having such a devastating tool would make anyone seem very strong(kabuto), but lets not forget that the 2nd wasn't an anyone. His speed was so unbelievable that even the sharingan couldn't read his movements.

Anyways, because there isn't enough to analyze on & because his edo wouldn't even be "that" devastating at that point (before madara died), i'll have to renounce him as one of the weaker hokages(3rd or 4th).
--

Saying the third is weak is an understatement. He went toe to toe against two Hokages all while worrying about Orchimaru & the safe keepings of the village. Also keep in mind that he was an old geyser at this point. Surely at his prime he would have been more devastating.
So again, the reason why you did not see anything too fancy is because a full blown out fight would have meant the destruction for the entire village.

Some argue that the 3rd didn't want Minato to join the battle. No ****. Why would he want to face yet another Hokage when he already has more than what he can chew?

Does this prove that the third is the strongest? Not quite, but he is definitely either 1st or 2nd.
However, I will agree that he is the wisest and most intelligent of the 4; don't really think any other hokage would have been able to do what he did at that situation with such little casualties.

--

The fourth Hokage is hyped up to be very strong. Kakashi himself mentioned that only Naruto can surpass him. However the question still comes to mind, did Minato ever surpass the 1st/2nd/3rd?
No doubt that he was a brilliant ninja, but I will have to place him either 3rd or 4th best.(Simply because we don't know tobirama's potential aswell as Minato's.) But I will say that if Minato did't sacrifice himself, he would easily hold the position of strongest Hokage.

--

Last edited by Noobkiller; 04-04-2013 at 10:13 AM.
Noobkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:04 AM   #11
KeNsRaGe
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 230
KeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura about

@NK, It's edo ''tensei''. Hashirama already had Madara lying on the floor when Tobirama suggested on killing him. That's when he ordered Tobirama to back off of Madara, saying that It'd enrage the younger uchihas who look upto him, and would stir up yet another unwanted war. Tobirama would get his ass kicked by Madara. Idk what you're talking about. His speed was unbelievable? Are you sure you aren't mistaking him for Minato?

IMO, Hashirama's the strongest. It's a tie between Minato and Hiruzen for second. Tobirama's most likely the weakest of the lot. Can't say so for sure since we haven't exactly seen what's he's capable of.

Last edited by KeNsRaGe; 04-04-2013 at 10:21 AM.
KeNsRaGe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:44 AM   #12
Noobkiller

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 63
Noobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street-Ken View Post
His speed was unbelievable? Are you sure you aren't mistaking him for Minato?
No.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:01 AM   #13
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 182
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

One strike against some nobody Uchiha doesn't really say anything about his speed

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:05 AM   #14
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay9000 View Post
If the 3rd wasn't so old at the time, i think he would of wiped the floor with Orochi's azz

Edit: Plus he was holding back because he didn't really want to kill him. During the fist half of the battle anyway. By the time he found the resolve to get rid of him he was already exhausted.
Lol. I think so too, it would of been better if he just made quick work of him, but Orochimaru smart, I don't think the 3rd Hokage could just do a jutsu and just be done with him that quick. lol.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:13 AM   #15
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobkiller View Post
Saying the third is weak is an understatement. He went toe to toe against two Hokages all while worrying about Orchimaru & the safe keepings of the village. Also keep in mind that he was an old geyser at this point. Surely at his prime he would have been more devastating.
So again, the reason why you did not see anything too fancy is because a full blown out fight would have meant the destruction for the entire village.
When the 3rd fought the 1st and The second Hokage to save the leaf they were only brought back to life with less than half there Chakra/Abillities because Orochimaru knew he couldn't controll them. The second time Orochimaru brung them back The 2nd Hokage stated that Orochimaru was a fool for bringing this back to their Full Potentials This Time. If it weren't for that the 3rd would have without a doubt got his ass whooped lol.

Still he did fight 2 legendary ninja so it was impressing to still see the 3rd stay on his toes against those 2 but I still think Minato is stronger than him.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:07 PM   #16
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

speed wise, 4th hokage is the fastest, the guy literally teleports !
in fact the only one who has ever been able to follow him around was the eight tail. but then again it was dumb luck that enabled him to do that. and if minato had gone all the way to the kill, the eight tail would of been gone before it even started.

no seriously, dont measure one force by his speed alone.
the first hokage do not have any sage mode, dont you guys ever remember what the fifth said about going into fight in her familly ? she is the descendant of the first after all. they never go into fight without the seal on their head. that seal is totall regeneration mark. its what she uses, its no sage mode. but it is considered one of the strongest seal ever created. the fifth has it and from her saying, the first was the original and the strongest of her familly.

now onto the second, of all that we know, orochimaru has trouble keeping control over the second. for his will is so strong that he can literally break thru the control of anyone who actually summons him from the dead. so consider this as a huge strenght over anybody else. he also was a strategic genius. always knowing what was best for the village and willing to go extreme to save the troubles.

the third... he was called the professor... one of the only hokage to have ever been able to control all 4 elements. and not a little of each of them, he could literally change the world and shape it to his liking in combat if he ever willed it. his thirst for ninjutsu led him to be the perfect weapon, knowing everything and able to do everything ! that alone should tell you how much you underestimate his power saying hes not strong.

Minato, the fourth, was called the golden flash, fastest of all that we know, nobody not even the professor could ever replicate his speed or seal technique to make those flash steps. also his biggest technique actually had to do with the god of death himself. come on who can makes pacts with death itself ? unfortunately, he died in a conflict before he could ever reach his prime. here the hnt, he didn't have time to reach his prime... think about it, an hokage that has not yet reached his prime. how strong can he be ? but i agree that because of that alone... he has to be the the weakest of them all, cause he never reached his prime and will never do at this point.

also... remember that if you want strenght because of madara, any of them could and have thwarted madaras plans.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:52 PM   #17
KeNsRaGe
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 230
KeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
now onto the second, of all that we know, orochimaru has trouble keeping control over the second. for his will is so strong that he can literally break thru the control of anyone who actually summons him from the dead. so consider this as a huge strenght over anybody else. he also was a strategic genius. always knowing what was best for the village and willing to go extreme to save the troubles.
http://img.mangahit.com/manga/0916/053812/12.jpg

Tobirama's easily controlled by Orochimaru, Karma. Despite being at his utmost power.

http://img.mangahit.com/manga/0916/053812/13.jpg

However, It's Hashirama who cannot be controlled. He's ''different'' from the other hokage.

Last edited by KeNsRaGe; 04-04-2013 at 03:56 PM.
KeNsRaGe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:11 PM   #18
Jay9000

Post Thanks / Like

^This.

Hashirama is on a completely different level. He broke the Edo Tensei contract in mere seconds, while Tobirama was having dificulty doing so. And when Tobirama was about to straight annihilate Sasuke, Hashirama silenced him with a simple burst of chakra... and brought the place they were standing in down in the process.

The 1st has to be the strongest.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:32 PM   #19
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
@NK, It's edo ''tensei''. Hashirama already had Madara lying on the floor when Tobirama suggested on killing him. That's when he ordered Tobirama to back off of Madara, saying that It'd enrage the younger uchihas who look upto him, and would stir up yet another unwanted war. Tobirama would get his ass kicked by Madara. Idk what you're talking about. His speed was unbelievable? Are you sure you aren't mistaking him for Minato?
Tobirama was indeed quite fast as hell since he was able to use The Flying Thunder God Technique.(Used the technique before minato was even born) People don't forget he also mastered the Sword of The Thunder God which had electrical abilities. (I forgot myself). Which mean they he knew how to combine it with his water style. Also he made impure world reincarnation and was known for using the technique. A technique so devastating that it made kabuto and orochimaru far more powerful and deadly than they would be. Link for those who actually read his bio.http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tobirama_Senju

Quote:
One strike against some nobody Uchiha doesn't really say anything about his speed
You couldn't be more wrong...The person he used the Flying Thunder God technique on was Izuna(Madara brother). Who just so happened to have unlocked the mangekyo before their fight. Being able to go against someone who unlocked it and actually win is nuff said right there.

Quote:
the first hokage do not have any sage mode, dont you guys ever remember what the fifth said about going into fight in her familly ?
No..No...That was sage mode...

Google the meaning of senpou mukton..A lot of people are sayng its sage mode..Translating the words are helpful. ^^

Quote:
It was the first not second who broke the justu when they were revived again. The only reason he couldn't break it this time was because orochimaru had the first cells this time from taking a zetsu body..

Quote:
the third... he was called the professor... one of the only hokage to have ever been able to control all 4 elements. and not a little of each of them, he could literally change the world and shape it to his liking in combat if he ever willed it. his thirst for ninjutsu led him to be the perfect weapon, knowing everything and able to do everything ! that alone should tell you how much you underestimate his power saying hes not strong.
He was called the Professor for knowning all the justu in the village not world. I wish they actually showed a fight with him in his prime actually going all out. That would make this decision easier, but thats why i asked the question because its a hard one to judge.

Indeed minato never reached his prime but still he took the Flying Thunder God technique to new heights. Being able to perform an instant technique like this and being able to make a rasengan with one hand made him to much for anyone to handle if he was serious. So lets see..what justu could be just as destrcutive but made faster than the rasengan? If one rasengan hit the body its over. Imagine if it hit the head...You would have to be able to use justu in a split second and have the reaction/defense that impregnable(always wanted to use that word) to even last against him.

The first..nuff said if you read the latest chapters..

Old 04-05-2013, 03:49 AM   #20
daddypete
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
daddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enough
Visit daddypete's Facebook

well since we discussing order of strength mine would be the first hokage simply because he fought with madara for i believe to be 60 hours straight. After that I would say the 4th hokage or the 2nd simply because he invented the rasengan as well as the reaper death seal and they mentioned in the naruto series that he was supposedly the greatest hokage. The 3rd strongest would be between the 3rd and the 2nd simply because they never did show there true strength laid out in the series...

daddypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:05 AM   #21
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

I feel like the 4th is near the bottom, he was pretty much equal to Orochimaru and they made it pretty clear Orochimaru would've gotten his ass beat by any other Hokage

Old 04-05-2013, 07:16 PM   #22
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Donkios, you are underestimating orochimaru at that point...
yes, the original orochimaru would be easily killed by anybody...
but the one we have now is totally and genetically almost identical to the first hokage.
remember, orochimaru changed himself after years of experimenting.

Itachi, i had miss read the manga at that point, that page i mean... but then again... translations aren't anywhere near precise. and if you are using google to translate, you are getting even further away from precision. Google often make mistakes in grammar and im not just saying punctuation. i mean everything, including inversing sentences. it goes as far as translating words into words equivalent that shouldn't be used. and when it comes to japanese, its far worse. because one word can mean literally 100 things depending on how it was brought into the sentence.

so no, im not gonna use google to translate.
Old 04-05-2013, 11:25 PM   #23
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
Donkios, you are underestimating orochimaru at that point...
yes, the original orochimaru would be easily killed by anybody...
but the one we have now is totally and genetically almost identical to the first hokage.
remember, orochimaru changed himself after years of experimenting.

Itachi, i had miss read the manga at that point, that page i mean... but then again... translations aren't anywhere near precise. and if you are using google to translate, you are getting even further away from precision. Google often make mistakes in grammar and im not just saying punctuation. i mean everything, including inversing sentences. it goes as far as translating words into words equivalent that shouldn't be used. and when it comes to japanese, its far worse. because one word can mean literally 100 things depending on how it was brought into the sentence.

so no, im not gonna use google to translate.
That's what i'm saying the original Orochimaru barely lost to the 4th and the original Orochimaru would'e gotten beat by any other Hokage easy

Old 04-06-2013, 02:27 AM   #24
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

You right SSJkarma about google translate. I meant to say that if you google it their are naruto fan sites where they have gotten an asain(Ima just say that lol) to translate the words. I just didn't want to put up the links. =)
Old 04-06-2013, 07:00 PM   #25
Sir Nash

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough

It was revealed by Madara: "no one can go toe to toe on equal footing with me other than you Hashirama." Which means Madara was stronger than Tobirama. So with this revelation, its suffice to say that Hashirama is stronger than Tobirama.

Long story short: Hashirama "the God of Shinobi" is number 1, undisputed.
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote