Dwx: fs; chapters. asshole General Comments & Strategies 2 06-08-2006 05:45 PM

Old 04-06-2013, 11:57 PM   #26
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Naruto recent manga chapters discussion.

Sir Nash, that remains to be seen...
they all lived in different eras and their jobs were totally different.
had tobirama not forced to follow his brothers request to not attack the uchiha, things might have been totally different.

right now i see it like this...
the four hokages, you're asking me who is the strongest ?
it slike comparing Sakura, Ken, Ryu and Akuma together...
of course people will all be saying Ryu is the strongest, but reality being, hes the hero so of course he is.
but the fact is, that all of them had a different parkour about their lives...
If sakura had passed thru the same path as Ryu she'd probably be there, but the reality stays simple, she didn't yet she is quite strong. perhaps enough to rival Ryu and Ken or even Akuma.

same applies here...
you guys take madara as a reference, but its wrong cause only the first hokage actually fought him. so saying hes the strongest cause of that is totally irrelevant. same in saying hes the only one who broke control... they already prooved it, he has special powers that allow him to break such control methods. does that makes him stronger ? i dont think so... Naruto is another exemple... his chakra pool is far exceeding anybody elses pool. and no we're not counting the kyubis chakra which is totally different. and its been prooved that even without the nine tail, naruto would still be able to control that many clones. thats an ability only naruto has.

if you're gonna add bloodlines to it, it changes depending on every single person in the story.
the fact remains... there is no varable whatsoever that actually allow us to put them on equal ground. so right now the choice seem obvious, but it is simply because we haven't seen any of them at their full potentials.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:12 AM   #27
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Naruto recent manga chapters discussion.

Lol@me waiting for karma to answer because i wanted to see if he would say something of the same sort. Just so happen that was the case.

Also I am thinking Sasuke might see Madara and Harashima like the relationship him and Naruto have. Then he will support the village. Or does not see whats right in front of him and still go against the village. Can't wait to see what the kishimoto(author of Naruto) has in store for us. ^^
Old 04-10-2013, 03:19 PM   #28
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3100
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

So now we gonna see things hit new heights....

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:22 PM   #29
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 182
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

I'm really surprised at Orochimaru. Not sure if he's trustworthy but they usually would have given some sign foreshadowing a betrayal so I think it's legit. Not sure how I feel about it though but at least they advanced Sasuke's side after being MIA for so long

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:26 AM   #30
azncat
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
azncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura about

i think someone is going to get raped.
azncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:34 AM   #31
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3100
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
I'm really surprised at Orochimaru. Not sure if he's trustworthy but they usually would have given some sign foreshadowing a betrayal so I think it's legit. Not sure how I feel about it though but at least they advanced Sasuke's side after being MIA for so long
we should pay close attention, seeing how he behaved in the past.... i wouldnt be too surprised if he has an ulterior motive behind his decision here

but sasuke carrying on his brother's legacy.... that i find awesome

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:55 PM   #32
Jay9000

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 124
Jay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura about

Remember when Orochimaru was revived he still made his desire to take Sasuke's body clear. He hasn't changed one bit lol.

And it is pretty cool that Sasuke decided to follow Itachi's footsteps. I was genuinely surprised when he made that decision. It does raise questions on what's gonna happen to him after the war, since i doubt he'll get pardons for his crimes. But one thing at a time i guess.

There's gonna be one hell of a battle coming up though. That's for sure.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:41 AM   #33
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Wait a sec... sasuke might not follow his brothers legacy.
but understandding that his whole clan was always a big problem at the exception of a single one (itachi) makes it really maddening. but truth is truth... in the face of that fact one uchiha, the last one mind you... could easily understand the predicament and decide to do the inverse. thats not necessarily what itachi had in mind and from what he said to sasuke, itachi hadn't given much thought to it all when he started his mission.

orochimaru never had any back breaking story... hes a researcher and nothing else.
i'm not surprised of him not acting or helping sasuke. after all he's almost immortal, so to him it doesn't matter what happens in the outside world. much like the third hes driven by curiosity.so im not surprised to see the reaction.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:57 PM   #34
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough

With the ten tails not fully transformed yet I think that is why they had the hokages, sasuke, taka, n orochi help the alliance. So there will be a clash like none other. Lol at Tobirama declaring he will kill madara this time.

I only read the manga but I will have to watch the anime to check out these coming fights in detail. ^^
Old 04-12-2013, 03:37 PM   #35
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

The Anime is like a year away with all these damn fillers...
Old 04-12-2013, 05:22 PM   #36
Jay9000

Post Thanks / Like
Jay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura about

^I know right... It's a pain in the ass.
Old 04-13-2013, 02:07 AM   #37
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

from what i am seeing on different youtube channels, i see things that are in the actual war...
i thought it was strange to see naruto actually getting up to par with the mangas. but i guess it was just an impression.

the fight between gaara and the other kazekage is so far behind ?
Old 04-13-2013, 02:02 PM   #38
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

ikr^ It is actually quite close. I guess to show what was happening though out the battle field and how sh**y the justu which bring be back to life is. Though it makes sense. ^^
Old 04-13-2013, 03:07 PM   #39
-InNeRSoul-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 379
-InNeRSoul- is an unknown quantity at this point-InNeRSoul- is an unknown quantity at this point-InNeRSoul- is an unknown quantity at this point

So...ermmm i watch this show sumtimes and uhhh how do you kill that guy named tobi? if...you cant touch him? and he has that mind control jutsu thingy
Old 04-13-2013, 04:46 PM   #40
Jay9000

Post Thanks / Like

^He can be touched. (As weird as that sounds...)

His Mangekyo Sharingan allows him to transport himself or parts of himself at will to a different dimension. He gave Kakashi one of his eyes before he "died" during the 3rd war, so Kakashi can use the same ability and transport things to that same dimension. Kakashi (like the boss that he is) figured out that he can be attacked by catching his body while it materializes in the other dimension.

Needless to say, that ability makes him a tricky son of a b*tch.

Last edited by Jay9000; 04-13-2013 at 04:50 PM.
Jay9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 04:55 PM   #41
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Good question. The 2 ways to beat him. One is to counter him when he turns back solid. Most likely it has to be fast enough before he has time to react just like Minato did..

Two is by using kakashi. Since kakshi mangekyo eye justu is the opposite of his(connected because it was his eye in the first place) He can use it to make some1 justu hit him when he phase that part of his body.

Last edited by ItachiForever; 04-13-2013 at 05:45 PM.
ItachiForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:14 PM   #42
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

the two possibilities are true and able to work...

remember the fourth hokage is coing as well... and he did all by himself manage to hit obito before. so obito isn't a problem since the fourth can get toe to toe with him. madara and the 10 tail is the problem here. and i think the rest of the hokages wont have that much problems with him.

seriously with the hokages joining in... this war has just became a joke by himself.
Old 04-14-2013, 04:07 PM   #43
Jay9000

Post Thanks / Like

Guess i left out some vital info there o_o

And true, I never give the 4th enough credit for whipping Obito's azz during the invasion. Wouldn't be surprised if he and his former student Kakashi team with his son Naruto to take him down.

Just can't wait for the final battle xD