Naruto clash of ninja (~Snake~) General 6 03-31-2006 05:45 PM

Old 02-21-2016, 01:37 AM   #1
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough
Default Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

Has anyone purchased the game yet? I randomly bought it tonight on the way home...played for a bit (damn midterm) but it's pretty fun so far. Great graphics and gameplay. This is my first Naruto game so I don't really have anything to compare it to...but I do recommend it.
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 02:54 PM   #2
Zpower
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

Haven't played it and don't plan on playing it. I read all of the Manga and watched some of the Anime. I'm currently playing Street Fighter 5, so I don't really have time or desire to play Storm 4. The game overall looks pretty good, but I did read about some major balance issues. I might pick it up in the future just to mess around with it. However, I'm playing all types of games and already have a busy schedule so I doubt it.

By the way, I hated the way the Naurto Manga ended. I thought it could have been much better. Though, I think over-all the Manga was great.

rewopzmaI
Zpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 01:14 AM   #3
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zpower View Post
Haven't played it and don't plan on playing it. I read all of the Manga and watched some of the Anime. I'm currently playing Street Fighter 5, so I don't really have time or desire to play Storm 4. The game overall looks pretty good, but I did read about some major balance issues. I might pick it up in the future just to mess around with it. However, I'm playing all types of games and already have a busy schedule so I doubt it.

By the way, I hated the way the Naurto Manga ended. I thought it could have been much better. Though, I think over-all the Manga was great.
I didn't mind it too much, but like you said it's a damn good manga. Not sure if you've heard, but they're making a series for Itachi...pretty much telling his side of the story
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 01:57 AM   #4
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider26 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zpower View Post

I didn't mind it too much, but like you said it's a damn good manga. Not sure if you've heard, but they're making a series for Itachi...pretty much telling his side of the story
Yes, as stated, I liked the manga overall. However, the ending left something to be desired.

But, wow, an entire series devoted to Itachi. Lol. I guess those Uchiha fanboys finally got their wish.

rewopzmaI
Zpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 02:30 PM   #5
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Just press the B button

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 11:00 AM   #6
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 176
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road

I'll probably get it some day. I enjoyed Storm 3 alot but atm I just bought a new 3ds to play the fire emblem games so I'll be busy with those for awhile
Old 04-14-2016, 11:14 PM   #7
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1472
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

I got it. My psn: AlmightyDested

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote