SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

View Poll Results: Tournament/Event Winners Sound Prize - Something Very Unique
Yes. I agree that this should be added upon some minor tweaks 29 96.67%
No. I disagree with the overall idea and it should not be added 1 3.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Winners of St. Patrick's Day Event system4 General Comments & Strategies 44 03-18-2008 10:14 PM
Tournament Winners Blade New Features 27 01-03-2008 02:22 PM
Tournament Winners effects :D MEGA_DRACOS_XRL New Features 23 09-15-2007 12:07 PM

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 03:17 AM   #1
jasonthekidd11

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
jasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Tournament/Event Winners Sound Prize

What made me make this Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]or when they enter the chat have it say" optic blast"
- Klens comment abut Koc V2

Klens comment inspired me to make this topic. *Credit to him for the inspiration

For ex. (Klen's idea) The winner of the next King Of Cyclops Tourney would have the prize that if they enter the server it says something like "Optic Blast" ****

What Exactly is the New Feature you are proposing ?

Something that is different and unique for tournament/event winners.
Applies only to SUPER GREAT Tourneys/ Events and would follow the theme of that event

Sound upon entering Server
Ex. KoC v2 winner sound: Cyclops voice: "Dreams don't Die"
[ It follows the theme of King of Cyclops ]

Ex. Rot 13 winner sound: Sent voice: "Mission Accomplished"
[ It follows the theme of Sent Event]

-------------

This applies mostly to those SUPER great tourneys/events so that that person's accomplishment from winning in w/e tourney they were in remains unique

Ex of a SUPER great tourneys/events
The KoC Tourney is well known and has been successful 4 TIMES
The Winner all 4 times being Blockattack, who is also staff and its hoster
So winning KoC V2 would be very difficult and based on its past success would qualify to me as being one of the "SUPER great Tournies" and worthy of having this prize.
[Hosted by staff]

WWT.
Which doesn't need an explanation because everyone who has been on the forum knows about this great tourney and its success it has had in the past.
[Hosted by staff]

Ex. of a SUPER GREAT events
Rot 13/ Rot13-CE forum event
A long and grueling event that took the meaning of "being active" to a whole another level. *Mysteries and puzzles to solve along with much suspense as to who Rot really was.
[Hosted by staff]

-------------------

What qualifies as a SUPER GREAT Tourney/Event ??

These tourneys/events that would be worthy of this idea would (I believe) mostly be hosted by the staff. *And staff hosted events have a theme to it and thus the sounds that the winner would receive would follow that theme

By having this great prize only be awarded at "SUPER GREAT tournies/events" it allows the winner to have something very unique that only a handful of people may have.

I honestly believe that only events/tourneys hosted by staff should have this prize added because the past events/ tourneys hosted by the staff have proven to be difficult as well as very successful

Also by having only events hosted by the staff awarding this prize it allows for the prize to be rare and very much valued, as well as showing proper respect toward that individual for accomplishing "that" great feat.

-------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Discuss the Idea

So please vote on whether you would like to see this idea implemented or not.

Also please don't make a response like
"This idea isn't most important right now, bugs and lag should be fixed, your idea isn't a main focus now"

Of course I know that there are more important things that Tmy has to do but this idea seems very easy to add and also gives something unique for certain tournament winners

The reason I say its easy to add is because when people normally enter a server they have a sound attached, as well as when a bot enters the server the sound "DANGER" is made.

I don't know really anything about programming but, to me, adding this feature doesn't seem to be too hard and it won't be as much of a hassle because staff events happen every now and then so it won't be like Tmy has to constantly be bothered to have new sounds for tournament/event winners.

-----

Why do only Staff Tourneys/Events receive this awesome ( ) prize? This Sux, I hate you jkidd * *

Based on past Staff tournaments/events they almost always guarantee(99.9 %) a very well thought out event with time put into it and they have the power/ability to enforce rules and deal with problems that arise. *As well as having great surprises because the staff has the power/ability in order to create special things for these events

Ex. A member causes trouble/cheats in tourney: Member BANNED lol
Ex. Rot13 username being created and topic being pinned etc. etc.

--

Hey Cut us some regular members some slack, we don't have super PWNRZ abilities to create Rot 13 with crazy language, but our tournaments/events turned out "SUPER GREAT" and I think they deserve this prize

Maybe if a non-staff tournament is given certain requirements then it would receive the privilege of having the sound feature as a tourney winner prize.

However I believe that those requirements should be something that is very hard to attain, so that the prize remains rare and that much more sought after.

Just an example of a possible requirement
*[150 players and (requires a total completion at least 90%) *

------

Wow!! This is so stupid wouldn't it cause major sound pollution in servers and be very annoying!?!?

Another good question.... Jason

The addition of this sound prize would only apply to SUPER GREAT Tourneys/Events which would mean there would be only a handful of people that will have this prize. *Which would make it as annoying as hearing infinitybot enter saying "DANGER". *Which I assume to many people is not very annoying and only happens about every now and then making it not a bother.

--------

What type of sounds can be added to a possible list??

Since I am not [Tmy] the programmer of SFO I do not know what type of sounds can be added but I'm pretty sure its a guarantee that sounds already implemented into the game are up for possible sounds.

***= (More ideas as to what Sound could be added can be discussed as well ) I will add sounds that you propose from SFO to my list below. *Unless a staff member informs me that sounds that are not from SFO are also possibilities, until that point post only SFO sounds you would like to see added to the list

Possible Sound List

Format for listing sounds you would like see added to the list

Ex.
Cyclops: "Optic Blast", "Dreams Don't Die"
* * Sent: "Mission Accomplished"

Riku :
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]
Ryu- "Shink, Shoryken"
Ken- "Vandalee"
Akuma- "Shoosh.."
Cyclops- "Dont push me"
Wolverine- "No Way"
Sentinel- "Destroy"
Iron Man- "System's down"
Spider Man- "Spider sense is tingling"
Chun Li- "Aaahhh:
Sakura- "Shinkuuu"
Juggernaut- "Permant" (Sound after he does his RD)
Bison- "HaHaa" (His laugh when he taunts)
(TRG)spidey :
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ] Ken: "Come On"
Spiderman: "Do Your Job", "Hey", "Come On (Pal)"
Iron Man: "Ha ha ha"
Wolverine: "No Way", "Why, You Quitting ??", "Berserker Barrage", "Lets Go Hot Shot"
Sentinel: "Neutralize", "Destroy"
Cyclops: "Dreams Don't Die", "Behold!", "Optic Blast"
Ryu: "Shinku, Hadoken", "Hadoken"
----

EDITS *
I think that it would be great to see this sound idea also incorporated in the past purposed idea of separate banners. (Tourney winner, Event winner Banner, *Super Tourney winner Banner and Super Event winner Banner

Ex. When normal person enters the normal sound that is already implemented: **DUNN**
When tourney winner enters, new standard sound for ALL toruney winners: **Bomm**
When Event winner enters, new standard sound for ALL event winners: " **TCHUU**

[b] When SUPER Tourney winner enters: A sound that would go along with the theme of that tourney"
When SUPER Event winner enters: A sound that would go along with the theme of that event"

Before people start giving ideas for what possible sounds can be given for normal/Super tourney winner and normal/Super Event winner
It would be great to see first if this idea is accepted officially by Tmy as being on his list

And if it does get accepted a competition could be made in which the normal tourney winner and normal Event winner sounds are created. *THen the community could vote upon which sound they like best

I believe though that since there will only be a rare amount of SUPER GREAT tourneys/ events that the sound be thought upon only during that time so that it would follow the theme of w/e event/tourney it is
---

Edit # 2
This edit is for those who do like the idea but wouldn't want to hear random catch phrases because it would be very annoying.

I understand the point of view that you are coming from, but I don't believe it should restrict the idea from being implemented for those who do like it

So HadokenBoy was smart enough to think of a disable button

[b] In Options tab check off the Disable Server Sounds box and it will allow for you to no longer hear the catch phrases as the T/E Winners with the Sound Prize Enter. [B]

Also if for some reason you don't like the server sounds in general, maybe a Disable Server Sounds and separate box Disable T/E Winner Sound can be created to satisfy those who don't like the T/E sounds but do want to hear other server sounds.

---------

Ending Statements

Overall the idea would help:
Bring new members to the forum upon being amazed when a SG tourney/event winner enters and a unique sound is heard.
Which would in turn, Increase activity in tournaments to receive this unique prize, *

Make Non-staff tourney/event Hoster strive to make better tourneys/events so they meet the SG tourney/event requirements and be happy that their tourney had reached the rank of a SUPER GREAT tourney/event .
That would in turn make more people want to join the tourney/event hosted by "Mr. X" because they know of the success it had in the past because it reached the rank of a SUPER GREAT tourney/event

------

READ FIRST

I made this topic reader friendly by adding Italicizes, Bold and Underlining so sections jump out at you and are easier to understand what will be going on in certain parts. *So please read it before making any rash comments.

So after reading all of that (I hope you read it all) please feel free to discuss what you think and vote on whether this idea should be added

BTW Don't click Null Void to see what everyone else voted and as always if you say no or yes please add your comments/suggestions as well

7/7/7
11/11/11
Old 08-22-2008, 05:22 AM   #2
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Re: Tournament/Event Winners Sound Prize

I'd be happy with a color and a nice woosh. o.o
Old 08-22-2008, 05:33 AM   #3
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

This sounds like a great idea, however I can see complications arising when it comes to implementing different sounds for various T Winners, I can see perhaps their being a "standard" sound for all tournament winners.

Otherwise, a new group would have to be made, and the "SUPER T Winners" added to that group, or the Event Winner group added and then have the E Winners seperated from the T Winners.

I hope that makes sense..
Old 08-22-2008, 06:32 AM   #4
system4
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3 & 5 & 6

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

I've already mention this different chat scheme/different intro sound for T.Winners to TMyApp around this time last year.. He said that's not a bad idea.., but it's like the last things on his list to do for SFO.. So sadly you guys will have to wait awhile..
Old 08-22-2008, 06:49 AM   #5
Yeshua»Hamashia
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Yeshua»Hamashia has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Well for each that you use to win the tournament. You can get part of the sound that's used in the special. Of for that matter, the part of the character's taunt. Maybe we can have a contest for that. To see who makes their own very special sound. Perhaps add some effect to it? Well, get creative with it. I know I can make some nice material on my keyboard/piano.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:08 AM   #6
4~LiFe
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point

damn best idea i seen so fa, its like blanka09 when he enters its says maxiumspider, dat b kool
Old 08-22-2008, 08:17 AM   #7
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

Very sexy idea Jason. My guess is that TmyApp will focus on the interface of the whole game once he finishes up with DWX and after he probably take a vacation to mexico or something.
Old 08-22-2008, 09:26 AM   #8
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1181
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Why... oh why does this thread look so professional...

Good idea of course..

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Old 08-22-2008, 01:04 PM   #9
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 841
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Yes I agree and it does look very professional...this is cool and all but it really wont help anymore since tournaments arent active...

WWT Biggest tournament and were closing to the end and it's taking forever...regualr tournament's take ages..maybe the staff could step in and host some.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
Old 08-22-2008, 02:24 PM   #10
Klens
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 69
Klens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enough

heh..
someone actually payed attantion..
to my post O_o
well thats a yes for me since i kinda mentioned it?lol
Old 08-22-2008, 02:56 PM   #11
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like
jasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]He said that's not a bad idea.., but it's like the last things on his list to do for SFO.. So sadly you guys will have to wait awhile..
- system4

I'm happy enough that it actually made it to his list if anything this thread may influence Tmy further to adding the idea.

Also:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]My guess is that TmyApp will focus on the interface of the whole game once he finishes up with DWX
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]but it's like the last things on his list to do for SFO.. So sadly you guys will have to wait awhile..
Disclaimer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]"This idea isn't most important right now, bugs and lag should be fixed, your idea isn't a main focus now"

Of course I know that there are more important things that Tmy has to do
-jkidd in topic lol
But really yea I do understand there are more things on Tmy's list but I don't think that should stop the possibility of this idea making it to his list. Because by hearing it being said that its on his list it almost guarantees that at some point it will be added.

Blade:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]however I can see complications arising when it comes to implementing different sounds for various T Winners, I can see perhaps their being a "standard" sound for all tournament winners.
I understand what your saying for just in general tournament winners have a different sound. That is understandable but something simple, not something like a Phrase, more of a sound.

Ex. When normal person enters the normal sound that is already implemented: **DUNN**
When tourney winner enters, new sound for overall toruney winners: "*Bomm**

So maybe for all tourney winners a standard sound, but ONLY for tourneys that count as SUPER GREAT Tourneys/events should deserve a unique phrase or sound following the theme of that tourney

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Otherwise, a new group would have to be made, and the "SUPER T Winners" added to that group, or the Event Winner group added and then have the E Winners seperated from the T Winners.
I think that it would be great to see this sound idea also incorporated in the past purposed idea of separate banners. (Tourney winner, Event winner Banner, Super Tourney winner Banner and Super Event winner Banner

When tourney winner enters, new standard sound for ALL toruney winners: **Bomm**
When Event winner enters, new standard sound for ALL event winners: " **TCHUU**

When SUPER Tourney winner enters: A sound that would go along with the theme of that tourney"
When SUPER Event winner enters: A sound that would go along with the theme of that event"

Before people start giving ideas for what possible sounds can be given for normal/Super tourney winner and normal/Super Event winner
It would be great to see first if this idea is accepted officially by Tmy as being on his list

And if it does get accepted a competition could be made in which the normal tourney winner and normal Event winner sounds are created. THen the community could vote upon which sound they like best

I believe though that since there will only be a rare amount of SUPER GREAT tourneys/ events that the sound be thought upon only during that time so that it would follow the theme of w/e event/tourney it is

Of course the staff would discuss with Tmy upon which sounds could possibly be implemented and since 95% of the SUPER GREAT tourneys/events will be hosted by staff it will be a much easier to talknig to Tmy and
reaching a consensus upon what type of sound would be implemented following the theme of w/e tourney/event it is.

To be fair though, as i stated in my first post, I do believe that non-staff events/tourneys should be given a chance to be a SUPER GREAT tourney/event but the requirements to become a SG tourney/event should be very hard so that the unique sound prizes remain rare and well unqiue.

This would also help tourney/events hosted by fellow members strive to be greater so that their winner would receive a chance to have the sound prize as well as the hoster feeling happy that their tourney had reached the rank of a SUPER GREAT tourney/event .

Riku:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
] this is cool and all but it really wont help anymore since tournaments arent active...
I believe the opposite Riku

Overall the idea would help:
Bring new members to the forum upon being amazed when a SG tourney/event winner enters and a unique sound is heard.
Which would in turn, Increase activity in tournaments to receive this unique prize,

Make Non-staff tourney/event Hoster strive to make better tourneys/events so they meet the SG tourney/event requirements and be happy that their tourney had reached the rank of a SUPER GREAT tourney/event .
That would in turn make more people want to join the tourney/event hosted by "Mr. X" because they know of the success it had in the past because it reached the rank of a SUPER GREAT tourney/event .

Lastly:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Yes I agree and it does look very professional.
Why... oh why does this thread look so professional...

Good idea of course..

Very sexy idea Jason

damn best idea i seen so fa

This sounds like a great idea
Thanks

Klens:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]well thats a yes for me since i kinda mentioned it
Yea Klens completely agree with you that you thought of the sound feature

And I did give you proper credit

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]or when they enter the chat have it say" optic blast"
- Klens comment abut Koc V2

Klens comment inspired me to make this topic. Credit to him for the inspiration

For ex. (Klen's idea) The winner of the next King Of Cyclops Tourney would have the prize that if they enter the server it says something like "Optic Blast" ****
However the ideas that followed that I spent time thinking about and making the topic look "professional". I don't really care that much about who thought of it first (system said he told Tmy already so tech. he already thought of it before both of us lol) I'm much happier if it actually does get implemented

7/7/7
11/11/11
Old 08-22-2008, 05:03 PM   #12
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

I mean if you need tourny to be interesting and give it a spice...I'm the dude that's playing a dude disguised as another dude willing to make them interesting.

Making vids so on so forth. I'm talking about tournies inactive of course now that Riku mentions it.
Old 08-22-2008, 05:42 PM   #13
cripwalker_19
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
cripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enough

yea i agree with this one. It would be nice & different..but make sure its only for Big tourny events. soo that way only like 3 ppl have it each year lol.

If theres a throne
You lookin at tha chairman..
How u want it
Show me my opponent..
Old 08-23-2008, 12:17 AM   #14
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ] but make sure its only for Big tourny events. soo that way only like 3 ppl have it each year lol.
-crip

Yup I agree as well and I already mentioned about the idea of tourneys/events being in the section of super tourney/event which would make it apply to receiving the sound prize

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]
These tourneys/events that would be worthy of this idea would (I believe) mostly be hosted by the staff. *And staff hosted events have a theme to it and thus the sounds that the winner would receive would follow that theme

By having this great prize only be awarded at "SUPER GREAT tournies/events" it allows the winner to have something very unique that only a handful of people may have.

I honestly believe that only events/tourneys hosted by staff should have this prize added because the past events/ tourneys hosted by the staff have proven to be difficult as well as very successful

Also by having only events hosted by the staff awarding this prize it allows for the prize to be rare and very much valued, as well as showing proper respect toward that individual for accomplishing "that" great feat.

Maybe if a non-staff tournament is given certain requirements then it would receive the privilege of having the sound feature as a tourney winner prize.

However I believe that those requirements should be something that is very hard to attain, so that the prize remains rare and that much more sought after.

Just an example of a possible requirement
[150 players and (requires a total completion at least 90%) *
Also everyone who does stop by to see this thread PLEASE VOTE and if you have time post any comments/suggestions as well
Thanks

7/7/7
11/11/11
Old 08-23-2008, 03:22 AM   #15
(-Impulse-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 17
(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough

This would be a great idea. But having the danger sound or the NWO sound should be strickly off limits for us.

Prefer the Ken Sound saying "Come On"

Spiderman "Do Your Job" "Hey" "Come On (Pal)"

Iron Man "Ha ha ha"

Wolverine "No Way" "Why, You Quitting ??" "Berserker Barrage" "Lets Go Hot Shot"

Sentinel "Neutralize" "Destroy"

Cyclops "Dreams Don't Die" "Behold!" "Optic Blast"

Ryu "Shinku, Hadoken" "Hadoken"

Yea that's pretty much it
Old 08-23-2008, 03:43 AM   #16
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 841
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Ryu- Shink, shoryken ( Would sound real cool ;] )
Ken- Vandalee. I think lolz
Akuma- Shoosh..
Cyclops- Dont push me
Wolverine- No Way
Sentinel- Destroy
Iron Man- System's down
Spider Man- Spider sense is tingling
Chun Li- Aaahhh
Sakura- Shinkuuu
Juggernaut- "Permant"(Sound after he does his RD)
Bison- HaHaa(His laugh when he taunts)

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
Old 08-25-2008, 04:21 AM   #17
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like

K First post edited with Riku/ TRG 's possible sounds

Please more people who see this please read it and vote if you agree
It'd be best if you could make a post after voting but if not at least try to vote

Thanks

7/7/7
11/11/11
Old 08-26-2008, 09:13 AM   #18
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

very nice,

will add to the idea thread
Old 08-27-2008, 11:45 PM   #19
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 176
LadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the rough
Visit LadyChamp's Twitter

No matter how long the wait i think its worth it i wouldnt mind having thoes kind of features.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:17 AM   #20
KingofCrap
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
KingofCrap is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds great.

I'll get plenty noisy in a busy server though.

Old 08-28-2008, 01:28 AM   #21
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]I'll get plenty noisy in a busy server though.
The people who receive these perks will only be Super Tourney/Event Winners and since there won't be a huge amount of Super Tourney/Event winners it will decrease the "noise pollution"

But I do understand what your saying b/c over time (years) there will be more and more Super Tourney/Event winners so I see what you mean but I believe that this being added will most definitely outweigh the "cons" that come with sound being added

People always want something new, a demand from almost any society in the world. Something different and unique always excites people.

And seeing how people have also said that the "prize of colors" are not as unique anymore and have lost their flare (to some people they view it like this)

I think that the sound implement would be something new and unique w/o a huge hassle to implement into the game.

---
Thanks to all those who have already voted

People keep on voting and keep posting comments/questions b/c it will help smooth out any rough spots in the plan. So that when Tmy sees this (hopefully he will/ already has) the idea looks clean and formatted well.

7/7/7
11/11/11
Old 08-28-2008, 01:48 AM   #22
Josh26

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 30
Josh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the rough

i agree strongly. and though i know it may be a while before this can or may be implemented into the game, it will be worth it when it is done.

mega event / tourney winners deserve a little extra recognition, in my opinion.

In God's hands.
Old 08-30-2008, 01:00 AM   #23
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]will add to the idea thread
Thanks vip

Every vote makes a difference so make sure you vote in this upcoming elect..... Woah I mean make sure u vote in this thread

7/7/7
11/11/11
Old 08-30-2008, 04:06 PM   #24
4~LiFe
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point4~LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point

cheaa its a great idea it makes teh big t winners have something 2 b proud of
Old 09-03-2008, 11:20 PM   #25
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]cheaa its a great idea it makes teh big t winners have something 2 b proud of
Yup I agree with you too

Thanks (again lol) for everyone that voted/will vote. Looking pretty good right now at 17-0 hopefully this streak will continue

7/7/7
11/11/11
Closed Thread