SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Bugs and Problems report

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Iran cuts off oil exports with France and Britian SolidSnake76 General 0 02-20-2012 09:26 PM
new in game song/ sound update. DARK-RAIKEN-X Banners, Avatars and Images 1 12-28-2009 06:21 PM
No Sound dj_hussla General 11 02-16-2009 01:54 PM
KEN SOUND feross Bugs and Problems report 10 05-02-2007 01:20 AM
Sound keeps going Sithlord_Duck Bugs and Problems report 0 05-28-2006 07:14 AM

Old 07-02-2017, 08:41 AM   #1
Hibana

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Hibana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Game sound cuts out after a while

Basically i'd be playing then the sound randomly cuts off and it won't come back until I restart the game.
Hibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 10:45 AM   #2
Symphonic

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
Symphonic is an unknown quantity at this pointSymphonic is an unknown quantity at this pointSymphonic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Game sound cuts out after a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibana View Post
Basically i'd be playing then the sound randomly cuts off and it won't come back until I restart the game.
Hi, Hibana!

On the behalf of the SFO community, we are genuinely sorry to hear that. While we (the staff) will be working on your sound; if anymore issues arise, feel free to post back here.

Happy gaming!
-- Symphonic

Last edited by Symphonic; 07-02-2017 at 10:52 AM.
Symphonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 11:50 AM   #3
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibana View Post
What OS are you running the game on?
This use to happen a lot when running on XP.

^
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 12:22 PM   #4
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

I can confirm it also happens on Windows 10.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 02:50 PM   #5
Tsunami
Super Advanced Member

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 132
Tsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
I can confirm it also happens on Windows 10.
I'm on Windows 7 and it's happened to me several times as well

Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 04:21 PM   #6
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 116
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

I know the issue to this..

Being that @TotalReincarnation's app is based off Internet Explorer and Shockwave. It's an on-going issue with Internet Explorer that has been happening for years.. I'm not sure if there's a solution to this and it's something that Microsoft needs to fix.

However Internet Explorer and Shockwave are depreciated, so I don't think this will ever be fixed..

There's the legacy and Mac builds that runs the sound perfectly, if you wish to hear sound all the time, but the only solution to the sound bug is close out and running it again.

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 05:05 PM   #7
Usurp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 160
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough

yup 1st time it happened that i noticed, but it happened to be RIGHT when i decided to hear the game once with my music

^^Live Ranking^^
|Elite Vip, Sep 2006|1st Place Event Winner, July 2017|Elite Vip, June 2017|1st Place Tourney Winner, Aug 2017|S.F.O. Patriot, Aug 2017|Official SFO Rapper, Aug 2017|SFO Moderator, Sept 2017|Outstanding Member, Sept 2017|SFO Color Crew |*****-****** *** *******|
Usurp is offline   Reply With Quote