SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > The Missing Chronicles > TMC Hub > General Discussion

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Colors gone missing? hellpits Bugs and Problems report 30 09-02-2008 10:27 PM
Swdir.dll missing Noobility Members Help Center 5 11-05-2006 09:08 PM

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2019, 11:18 PM   #1
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 188
Shadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really nice
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube
Default A Missing TMC Event

Hey yall SFO Members & Staff,

I been browsing through TMC events and stories sometime ago and wondering: what happened to the Time-Attack Event Mode & Time-Attack VIP Event Mode that were both accessible for normal members & VIP members or higher status...? Did it get taken out by mistake? or was there a glitch in the TMC menu? (for example, if you logged in as a normal player, you can access the TMC section and select "Time Attack Mode"). If you logged in as a VIP player, you can access both Time-Attack Modes.

Brief scenario reason: They were the ones where you(user) get to choose any SFO in-game character on the roster, and battle 8 different enemy characters controlled by AI Bots. Their enemy names are: Ironman, Wolverine, Cyclops, Ryu, Ken, Chun-li, Bison, and Spider-man. Then after, the time limit gets displayed for the fastest times you beat it under overall results. You get to check those overall results, here on SFO's forum page. Over and over again... or something like that?

Overall, what I'm trying to state is: what exactly happened to those events? I like playing on it sometimes. It's really fun compared to the other ones still around.

IGNs: -ED-2010/Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018/2019
Game Modes: Zero-E/XvsSF
Characters: Bison/Wolverine/Cyclops/Ryu

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-08-2019, 03:34 PM   #2
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default Re: A Missing TMC Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Raichu View Post
Hey yall SFO Members & Staff,

I been browsing through TMC events and stories sometime ago and wondering: what happened to the Time-Attack Event Mode & Time-Attack VIP Event Mode that were both accessible for normal members & VIP members or higher status...? Did it get taken out by mistake? or was there a glitch in the TMC menu? (for example, if you logged in as a normal player, you can access the TMC section and select "Time Attack Mode"). If you logged in as a VIP player, you can access both Time-Attack Modes.

Brief scenario reason: They were the ones where you(user) get to choose any SFO in-game character on the roster, and battle 8 different enemy characters controlled by AI Bots. Their enemy names are: Ironman, Wolverine, Cyclops, Ryu, Ken, Chun-li, Bison, and Spider-man. Then after, the time limit gets displayed for the fastest times you beat it under overall results. You get to check those overall results, here on SFO's forum page. Over and over again... or something like that?

Overall, what I'm trying to state is: what exactly happened to those events? I like playing on it sometimes. It's really fun compared to the other ones still around.
Unless anyone's touched anything, you should be able to access them still. They were consolidated awhile back to make space, they should be in the same area.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Old 05-08-2019, 04:04 PM   #3
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 188
Shadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really nice
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube
Default Re: A Missing TMC Event

Okey dokey, this thread can be answered via ICQ. Im already speaking to blockattack on ICQ. Thanks.

IGNs: -ED-2010/Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018/2019
Game Modes: Zero-E/XvsSF
Characters: Bison/Wolverine/Cyclops/Ryu

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Shadow_Raichu; 05-09-2019 at 05:21 PM.
Closed Thread