~TZ~azteckilla
Super Advanced Member

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
~TZ~azteckilla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fights

Now, i know fighting is not the right thing to do, and it gets people nowhere, but if someone is being attacked, and that certain someone was you, wouldn't you fight back.
I believe its called "self-defense'.

Now, have any of you gotten into a fight with someone so strong, it might have been your best challenge yet...?? And i mean a real, long fist fighting action, blood, scares, scratches, etc etc. I know i have
But ill get more into that later...

SFO Back Up
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd like to see you slow dance to Lil John -WOLF</td></tr></table>
~TZ~azteckilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 08:16 PM   #2
(-StarWarrior-)
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
(-StarWarrior-) is an unknown quantity at this point

Nah.

People think I'm only weak because they never seen me fight.

Somehow, everyone gets surprised when I mistakenly pushed a guy who was my senior, went six steps back and fell down.

I rarely fight, once in a blue moon.

I only get into fights because people think they can try to take advantage of me. Just because no one ever seen me hit, make aggressive moves nor fight back if someone hit me to bug me.
Until they actually fight me, they end up taking a long crap after the event. (-_-)

(-StarWarrior-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 08:39 PM   #3
TheDocJayC
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
TheDocJayC is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah i shot someone.
TheDocJayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 08:54 PM   #4
haspinwal
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
haspinwal is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol, i just save my anger till its all dark and beat the crap out of the person i h8. If they stronger then me ill probably use cheap shot but what the heck i still get my anger out in the open
haspinwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 09:16 PM   #5
(!_Isolated-King_!)
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
(!_Isolated-King_!) is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (~TZ~azteckilla @ July 21 2007,21:10)]Now, i know fighting is not the right thing to do, and it gets people nowhere, but if someone is being attacked, and that certain someone was you, wouldn't you fight back.
I believe its called &quot;self-defense'.

Now, have any of you gotten into a fight with someone so strong, it might have been your best challenge yet...?? And i mean a real, long fist fighting action, blood, scares, scratches, etc etc. I know i have
Stop being so pussified.... People Fight for Dominance,Recognition... you have to learn that boy...
(!_Isolated-King_!) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 12:15 AM   #6
~TZ~azteckilla
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((!_Isolated-King_!) @ July 21 2007,22:16)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (~TZ~azteckilla @ July 21 2007,21:10)]Now, i know fighting is not the right thing to do, and it gets people nowhere, but if someone is being attacked, and that certain someone was you, wouldn't you fight back.
I believe its called &quot;self-defense'.

Stop being so pussified.... People Fight for Dominance,Recognition... you have to learn that boy...
Pussified...??
It's stupidity like this that gets you your warning blocks

@star warrior: if they think your weak, let it be, cause then, people won't mess with you, they think your a waste of time/to easy. Then you won't have to worry about fighting, but if they think your weak and try and bully you, make them wake up in the hospital.

@JB: did you start the fight..?? If not, good, although, if you want to shut a man up (don't fight with women), do it with your bare fists, don't use weapons, i quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ] Guns don't kill people, people kill people
@haspinwal: good job, keep it up, although, if you really want people to stop fighting with you, wait for them to attack first, and beat the crap out of them at day time, so everyone can watch and know not to mess with you.

SFO Back Up
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd like to see you slow dance to Lil John -WOLF</td></tr></table>
Old 07-23-2007, 02:41 AM   #7
LegacyofKain
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
LegacyofKain is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually i'd be careful if i were you,as a sign of the dumbness of today's scoeity 99% you act in self defence you STILL get arrested as there's no way (generally) that they started it.

My cousin who's about 14 gets picked on and a gang of youths came up to him and started beating the crap out of him,one put their hand over his mouth and he couldn't breath so he hit back and endded up in just as much trouble.....

Honestly the laws now days are just stupid.

With that aside i'd say fight back,the law isn't going to protect you from being hit,it just tries rather half assed to capture those who did it long after some kids endded up in hospital because of it.

LegacyofKain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 03:00 AM   #8
~RD~kuazfable

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 22
~RD~kuazfable is an unknown quantity at this point

well at my highschool the rules were, if they hit you twice then you can hit back and not get in truble i was like wth!! two hits can knock someone out wth yall talking bout,

but anyway goodness grashius i didnt get in no fights this year since i needed to graduate but anywho the only reasons ive ever faught was cause this dude was picking on my friend but other than that i wont fight if someone just talking trash, its just a wast of energy
Old 07-23-2007, 03:56 AM   #9
ChampionX²º²º

Post Thanks / Like
ChampionX²º²º is an unknown quantity at this point

i mean fight dont worrie me i may be little but i got hands for any one ima a boxer and the doc jay i hear that on shooting some one i did not want it to come to that but he shot me in the leg and but he barly grazed my leg but it hurted like hell and i still have that mark to prove it man being
evolved in gangs can be a b##### anyway what can u do the gang is like a family and family is sopposed to be there for each other.i do hope to get out of it one day an persue my dream of being
a raper or a world famous cheif oh im soory to write a pharagraph but i really fell strongly about this stuff man its what i experienced and i want to be a positeve romadel for kids in the hoods one day.well thats all keep your head up all sfo members..
ChampionX²º²º is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 11:48 AM   #10
Cassidy
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Cassidy is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit Cassidy's Twitter

Many fights.. Sense tha Hurricane hit down here.. New Orleans people didn't want to go back.. So theY are every where else but tha N.O. Messin' with everybody like we suppose to be scared of them or somethin'.. So me and my friends have got in many fights sense then.. And all of them was over somethin' stupid..

@Keenu2
Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 03:38 PM   #11
~TZ~azteckilla
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (LegacyofKain @ July 23 2007,03:41)]Actually i'd be careful if i were you,as a sign of the dumbness of today's scoeity 99% you act in self defence you STILL get arrested as there's no way (generally) that they started it.

My cousin who's about 14 gets picked on and a gang of youths came up to him and started beating the crap out of him,one put their hand over his mouth and he couldn't breath so he hit back and endded up in just as much trouble.....

Honestly the laws now days are just stupid.

With that aside i'd say fight back,the law isn't going to protect you from being hit,it just tries rather half assed to capture those who did it long after some kids endded up in hospital because of it.
Really..?? Wow, Legacy i see what you mean bro, even after you get attacked and fight back to protect yourself, you still get arrested/in trouble.
So, if a police officer was chasing a criminal, and that criminal had a gun, and the criminal shot the police officer right in the arm. The Police officer would shoot/hit back with his weapon yet the police officer would get in as much trouble as the criminal because he shot him too...?? Follow the laws, and don't make stupid decisions, although if your being attacked, forget the damn laws, the laws aren't the things that are gonna protect your ass.
If your walking home from school/work and a gang of people starting beating you to death (lets say it was because you walked on &quot;their&quot; street), and their was no cops/people around to help you, would you just let them kick beating you and leaving you with much pain, maybe even to a point were you could die, or would you fight back, protect yourself...??
Wow, this is really getting out of hand.

@~RD~kuazfable: good, try to avoid trouble as much as you can, and talk to your principal about these school rules, after being attacked twice, you then have the right to hit back..?? Thats not right, in fact, thats just plain wrong, no one could tell you &quot;after being attacked twice, you may then have the right to hit back.&quot;, dude, if you get hit, forget the rules and laws, as mentioned/said before, laws/rules won't save your ass from getting beat, only you fighting back and protecting yourself will. Also, its good to protect those who you care/love for, although don't get involved with things like that alot, protect yourself. And im not saying, forget about your friends and protect yourself, by all means, go and beat the crap out of those who hurt your family/friends, but try to avoid getting into that much trouble, and try and make your friends understand that too.

@ChampionX²º²º: good, Be a leader and go and follow your dream of becoming a rapper and/or a great cheif

@Cassidy: Yea, that was sad of what happened in New Orleans, although, as mentioned/said before, try to avoid getting in trouble and getting into fights, although protect yourself, and if that was what you were doing the whole time, then by all means, keep it up

SFO Back Up
Old 07-23-2007, 03:47 PM   #12
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3099
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

i love to fight

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 04:22 PM   #13
(!_Isolated-King_!)
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Cassidy @ July 23 2007,12:48)]Many fights.. Sense tha Hurricane hit down here.. New Orleans people didn't want to go back.. So theY are every where else but tha N.O. Messin' with everybody like we suppose to be scared of them or somethin'.. So me and my friends have got in many fights sense then.. And all of them was over somethin' stupid..
hmm yeah,i remember when the Hurricane Happened,the N.O dudes told us not to wear black at school,everybody showed up the next day looking like midknight(all black,before we had Uniforms)... Yeah N.O is a ruff place,i Knew a dude from New Orleans,when he went back got arrested ofr a murder charge
Old 07-23-2007, 05:02 PM   #14
(-StarWarrior-)
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
(-StarWarrior-) is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (~TZ~azteckilla @ July 22 2007,19:15)]@star warrior: if they think your weak, let it be, cause then, people won't mess with you, they think your a waste of time/to easy. Then you won't have to worry about fighting, but if they think your weak and try and bully you, make them wake up in the hospital.
That's what I do.

We think alike. xD
(-StarWarrior-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 06:12 PM   #15
Jakelynch
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 15
Jakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enough
Visit Jakelynch's YouTube

XD

Never got in a fight before.

When it's about to start up, and people crowd around, I just put my arms around their neck and put them in a sleeper/hold. Then they calm down, and no one wants to bother to watch.

Otherwise, people think I'm weak, and don't bother with me.

Old 07-23-2007, 09:54 PM   #16
Elena

Post Thanks / Like
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

I'm a lover not a fighter.

O.o

Bbbbbbuuuuuut....

No really. DO ET.
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 10:37 PM   #17
azncat
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
azncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura about

I can hold myself pretty damn well. There was only one time when I really almost fired off O_O.
azncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 07:59 AM   #18
(!_Isolated-King_!)
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

What,if they think your weak they gonna pass you up,thats the biggest bull i ever heard,THEY PICK ON YOU CUZ YOUR Weak,why would they pick on somebody who has the potential to beat them up...
Old 07-24-2007, 11:43 AM   #19
Cassidy
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Cassidy's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((!_Isolated-King_!) @ July 23 2007,17:22)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Cassidy @ July 23 2007,12:48)]Many fights.. Sense tha Hurricane hit down here.. New Orleans people didn't want to go back.. So theY are every where else but tha N.O. Messin' with everybody like we suppose to be scared of them or somethin'.. So me and my friends have got in many fights sense then.. And all of them was over somethin' stupid..
hmm yeah,i remember when the Hurricane Happened,the N.O dudes told us not to wear black at school,everybody showed up the next day looking like midknight(all black,before we had Uniforms)... *Yeah N.O is a ruff place,i Knew a dude from New Orleans,when he went back got arrested ofr a murder charge
Yeah B.. It's crazy down here man.. Three of my cousin's went to jail for drugs just tha other week.. Some body told on them.. So you know if they get out soon enough.. That's a dead man.. lol..

@Keenu2
Old 07-24-2007, 12:15 PM   #20
Klens
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 66
Klens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enough

just...
fight when is needed...
thats all...
Old 07-24-2007, 12:22 PM   #21
Cassidy
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Cassidy's Twitter

These days.. It's always needed.. lol..

Goin' to New Orlenas for tha weekend.. Fights happen like it's nothin'.. Stupid reasons..

Watch My Shoes
Don't Look At My Girl
Don't Bump Me
Don't Mug Me
Get Out My Way

lol.. Crazy crap like that.. People get killed for craziness around here..

@Keenu2
Old 07-24-2007, 04:39 PM   #22
guitarrocker

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
guitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the rough

I agree fighting is bad... I prefer watching them... (lol its kinda funny sometimes..) but it doesn't make it right.. I got into a fight once only cause the guy hit me first... having a bad temper I went nuts... and broke his nose... but he got a nice punch in... really hurt my cheek... anyways... the guy wanted to press charges... but what happened (thank you technology) someone filmed it and so we had evidence that he threw the first punch so he fliped off..
Old 07-24-2007, 05:02 PM   #23
da legend killa
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
da legend killa is an unknown quantity at this point

why are we fighting to live,when were living to die?

da legend killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 05:36 PM   #24
Jakelynch
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 15
Jakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enough
Visit Jakelynch's YouTube

'Cause we has reasons to keep up the fight to die.

Why do you think people lead successful lives? It's not for fun. o_O

I only fight when I HAVE to. I'll avoid it in any way possible. Even faking being scared. Don't want any drama, and/or stupid rumors about me. x_X
Old 07-24-2007, 06:27 PM   #25
1-hitta

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2438
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((-StarWarrior-) @ July 21 2007,15:16)]Nah.

People think I'm only weak because they never seen me fight.

Somehow, everyone gets surprised when I mistakenly pushed a guy who was my senior, went six steps back and fell down.

I rarely fight, once in a blue moon.

I only get into fights because people think they can try to take advantage of me. Just because no one ever seen me hit, make aggressive moves nor fight back if someone hit me to bug me.
Until they actually fight me, they end up taking a long crap after the event. (-_-)
o_o
I could take you..

Cyber Akuma -- Brought to you by SFO Underground!

1-hitta is offline   Reply With Quote