Dragonball z discussion! the fvd RaNdOm iNsAnItY 49 01-31-2007 11:16 AM

Old 01-18-2009, 05:08 PM   #1
(-Impulse-)
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough
Default Re: DragonBall Z Fights

So a friend of mine made over 350 videos of nothing but DragonBall Z Fights and GT also. Including movies (Broly, Bojack, etc) also.

So I favorited all of them and put them into playlists. Fill free to watch from my favorited playlist.

DragonBall Z Playlist Number 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....index=0

DragonBall Z Playlist Number 2 (Includes GT)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....index=0

DragonBall Z Movies
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...17977F06188ADF

Also if you need any help looking for a fight such as Goku vs Cell I will be happy to answer your question and send you the link to the fight.

Note: From Playlist 1 to Playlist 2, they are all in order. From Raditz to Uub.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:09 PM   #2
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

YOU BEAST.....

that's bloody awesome

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 05:12 PM   #3
(-Impulse-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough

Hehe.. I know. I like this one. Part 1 and Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....ndex=42
Old 01-18-2009, 06:07 PM   #4
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

I always liked how alike Raditz and Goku sounded. They COULD be brothers.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 08:26 PM   #5
(-Impulse-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

In real life? Or in the anime? o_0
Old 01-18-2009, 09:42 PM   #6
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

o.o IRL?
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:30 PM   #7
(-Impulse-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Lol yea IRL xD

Alright, lets discuss. Which fight did you thing was almost the best to you?
Old 01-21-2009, 11:01 AM   #8
~DL~bitcold
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
~DL~bitcold is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit ~DL~bitcold's Facebook Visit ~DL~bitcold's YouTube

i say super Saiyajin goku vs Frieza that 1 of the best fight i see on DBZ ever
~DL~bitcold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:33 AM   #9
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Wolfeh @ Jan. 18 2009,22:42)]o.o IRL?
Hahahaha.
I don't know what he's thinking either.

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:52 AM   #10
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

Pawns.. i love Dee bee Zee

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 01:42 PM   #11
deliver

Post Thanks / Like
deliver is an unknown quantity at this point

best fight is ssj1 goku vs frezia and teen ssj2 gohan vs cell
and vegeta vs goku

deliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 11:43 PM   #12
(-Impulse-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Vegeta vs Cell..

and rofl @ asshole

yea im that good ;]
Old 01-23-2009, 02:22 AM   #13
~OL~AvengedWolf
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
~OL~AvengedWolf is an unknown quantity at this point

Blah.. Some of the Z fighters Vs. Super Buu
Old 01-23-2009, 02:44 AM   #14
FIGHTER_001

Post Thanks / Like
FIGHTER_001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Awsome, very nice of your freind to upload all those episodes must have taken a while.

For full episodes you can checkout http://dbzepisodes.co.cc -ty darkangel for link

Old 01-24-2009, 01:00 AM   #15
GokuS2
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
GokuS2 is an unknown quantity at this point

goku vs cooler
Old 01-24-2009, 02:50 AM   #16
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

best fight ever...
Krillin vs chaozu in Dragonball !

Chaozu about to total krillin with dodompa in the arena while krillin can't reach cause he can't fly ! krillin places himself in position...

Krillin:"KAME"
Roshi:"He can't even control the kamehameha right, let even duel against the dodompa !"
Krillin:"HAME"
*the sphere of energy in hands krillin is waiting*
ROSHI:"HE'LL BE KILLED !!!!!!!"
Crane Hermit:"KILL HIM !!!" <- this guy is chaozu and tien master at the crane school. direct rival of master roshi

*Chaozu fires up dodompa*
*Krillin still waiting. untilt he last seconds where suddently*
Krillin:"NOW !!!"
*The arena explodes entirely leaving no traces of krillin at all*
Chaozu:"Is he gone ?"
*Crowd looking around even goku fearing to have lost his best friend.*
*Krillin appears behind chaozu Kamehameha in hands*
Krillin:"Over here !!!"
Krillin:"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA&q uot;
*Chaozu falling into the crowd while krillin laugh like mad as he finally suceeded in doing his very first ZANZOKEN !*

ZANZOKEN:"The act of moving so fast that they leave an images of themselves behind. master roshi was the first to use it and was able to go up to 4 images until goku defeated that record and made 5 of himself. besides that we never seen it in DBZ for the sole exception of VEGETA against freeza where did this. where did he learn it is still a mystery."

for those who wish to see that, its in DRAGONBALL and its episode 24 out of !

another one would be the last episodes saga before we skip 5 years forward and see DBZ starting of.
besides piccolo, chaozu and tien nobody knew how to fly yet, until that last tournament, all bets were off !

picollo vs krillin, picollo had to admit he wa sbetter at this but not enough as he said, seeing krillin on the floor looking above at picollo flying and laughing until krillin zanzoken to piccolo and fights him off on equal air without falling back !

Picollo:"FLYING !!!!!"
Krillin:"no advantages on me this time around !"
*Krillin unchains a flurry of punches and kicks going into hyper mode fighting, fastest fight scene ever non-stop action on the gorund, back into the air back to the ground, non-stop action !*

until picollo has no choice but to go all out to win this fight ! for his sole purpose is to kill goku at the end of this 23rd tenkaichi budokai ended up with krillin eating so much powerfull hits that he couldn'T fly anymore and gone thru the ground outside of the arena with such great velocity.

Picollo:"NOOOOO, i killed him, i have gone too far and i will be DQ"
Krillin:"hmmmmmmph"
*as krillin gets back up*
Picollo:"Impossible, how could he have survived that, 3 years ago he was nothing and now he could fight me on equal ground."
*Picollo declares as the victorious*

first time besides picollo , tien and chaozu that someone actually flew !
when the last fight came up and picollo destroyed the whole stadium along with everybody in it. Goku had no more arms to fight with, as long as no more legs working. he was there flat on the ground looking at picollo, who to finish this blasted goku off. no more traces.

Krillin:"No goku, damn you picollo !"
Chaozu:"Its over krillin."
while yamcha and bulma were staring into the obvious that wit was impossible, yet he wasn't able to move, he wouldn'T have survived anyway. until they looked at tien who was looking up in the air.

Tien:"Him too ?!!"
Goku was flying over picollo looking at him !
Goku:"I might have lost arms and legs usage, but i still can defeat you picollo !"
*Picollo flew right at goku, who flew right at picollo with the only thing left, goku rammed head first onto picollo and going right thru the ground with him.*

on that picolo was defeated.
ironic is it ?
goku 6 years ago passed right thru Picollo Daimio (his father) with a plain headbutt. only to finish off the son with the same exact move.

basically...
Dragonball
Goku 4 years old starts his adventure
tenkaichi budokai (World tournament) happens every 3 years.
his first tournament he had 5 year old...
he did 3 total on which he won just 1, the last one !
for those not understanding the sentence goku said when he saw vegeta transform into an oozaru...

Goku:"Its him, the monster of my childhood !"

actually it hapenned in the first tournament he was in, fighting off roshi who didn'T want goku to win cause he was too candyy and thought of himself as invincible. only to fight till the moon showed up transforming goku into an oozaru. who then killed many people... including his grand father gohan. yeah the man who raised him since he was found in that pod.

of course nobody told goku that it was him who did it. also the why his tail was cut off and why the others were knewing this from the start on how to stop vegeta and the others saiyan. see lots of DBZ stories you guys see are all pass experience already seen by the crew.

really lots of good fights, but none rivals those of the first episodes...
Dragonball (Goku thru his younger age to his teen) 153 episodes.
Dragonball Z (Goku thru his 20ies to his 40ies) 291 episodes

so lots of episodes, blasts were the icing back in Dragonball series.
i like the DBZ one too, but its just all about blast and not much true fighting.
the one fight that beats them all still Goku vs Vegeta. awesome fight to my opinion.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:29 AM   #17
(-Impulse-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Good DBZ read karma.

Indeed great fights. But what about some of the dbz movies?
Old 01-27-2009, 12:16 AM   #18
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

in dbz fights are good, i like the gohan vs bojack ones, shows how much people can fight durty. i loved it cause it was different, not just fights they were using restraints and things like that.

if i must go, the first broly encounter stays one of the best in my views.
or goku first turning into a semi super siayn during the fourth movie.
but my fav movie is the 13th one. vegeta sacrificing his energy to save civilians ! come on, priceless, shows how much he changed !

You dare destroy my house, you fliping monster, go to hell !
vegeta flys away at the monster throwing everything he has. only to get tail swiped like nothing else into the 20th floor of the next building. as he gets back on his feet, he sees the monster about to blow at him. he gets ready to get away only to realize there are still a lot of people around him.

Vegeta:"poop !!!"
the monster blows off fire to burn down the whole building.
*vegeta puts up hands in front, energize a ki shield that drains him completely as the brerath weapon of the monster is just that powerfull. vegeta turns from super to normal and says "i'm too good" before falling unconscious to the ground.*

how can you not like that part, i means its a completely turned around vegeta !
one that finally understood that he still had everything to lose in this universe !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 12:30 AM   #19
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2963
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

cell has got to be the best enemy in the entire dbz universe to me.

his style and the way he talks is like...

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 05:28 AM   #20
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 101
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Funniest fight of all time..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....dex=192

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:43 AM   #21
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

trunks and Gohan fused... EPIC

Old 01-27-2009, 10:49 AM   #22
trunks_1242
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
trunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enough

Errrr. Every DBZ fight is good. But like after the cell saga every new way or move they used to beat boo just started to get abit weird for me.

Retro From The Getgo.
Thanks Lab.
trunks_1242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:01 AM   #23
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (trunks_1242 @ Jan. 27 2009,04:49)]Errrr. Every DBZ fight is good. But like after the cell saga every new way or move they used to beat boo just started to get abit weird for me.
Nah 0_0.. Cell saga Pawned...

Old 01-27-2009, 11:12 AM   #24
trunks_1242
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
trunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enough

I'm not saying that the boo saga was bad.

Just that they started to fuse and this and that and it was abit weird at first.

I like the fusions though Vegito isss like one of my favs. ;]

Retro From The Getgo.
Thanks Lab.
trunks_1242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 01:19 PM   #25
chunuto
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
chunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura about

my favorite thing about dbz is how they grunt and groan constantly like they're constipated....

Life is like a box of chocolates... or something like that.
chunuto is offline   Reply With Quote