SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ABFPT: A Blast From The Past DARK-RAIKEN-X Challenges and Tournaments 16 11-25-2010 02:13 PM
ABFPT: A Blast From The Past DARK-RAIKEN-X Challenges and Tournaments 16 09-12-2010 01:41 AM
Blast from the past doesnotexist General Comments & Strategies 7 01-18-2007 07:21 PM

Old 04-02-2020, 01:46 PM   #1
LordFrieza
Outstanding Member

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 825
LordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura about
Default Blast From The Past Yet Still Relevant To This Day

There was a comment made years ago, but it still stand to this day. This particular topic was before my time yet still a valid argument to this day. Here is what was said by a fellow member of SFO.

DwAyN3
Default Re:
Quote:
Ginuwine & Tyrse Vs. Chris Brown
Ok....my Friend Cloud bragging on msn that Ginuwine And Tyrse are washed up artist and that chris brown make way better love songs than them... Yes Ginuwine & Tyrse are old artist not to old like Marvin Gaye.. Ugh

I wanna hear Comments

My Line UP * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Chris Brown
Ginuwine * * * * * * * * * * * * 1. "Yo"
* * * * Top 5 * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *2. Run it
1.Diffrences * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *3. So glad
2.I Love You More
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *4. Throwned
3. I'm In Love
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *5. Down
4. In Those Jeans * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *6. I wanna be
5. So Anxious
* * * * * *Rest * * * * * * * * * * * * * *7. With you

1. Pony

2. Sex

3. Same Ol' G > Classic

4. Tell Me Do U Wanna

5.What's So Diffrent

6. Stingy

More...

Some Tyrese

1. Falling In Love With You

2. Lately

3. Like Them Girls

4. Best Man I Can Be Ginuwine & Tyrse

Plzz I Want To Hear Comments
Quote:
Ginuwine may have the stronger voice and the bigger songs, but Tyrese has the better smile. It also doesn’t hurt that he’s a fixture of one of the world’s most successful movie franchises, Fast & Furious, where he’s gamely provided comic relief for five movies and counting.
I think this statement answer the Tyrese part. I always felt like Ginuwine was a stronger vocalist than Tyrese, he has more rememberable songs that stuck with people in the 90s. Not saying Tyrese wasn't a good artist or wasn't a strong vocalist.. It's just the fact that Ginuwine had the songs that made you take your significant other in the bedroom and make magic happen. Tyrese music had that same effect but he was mostly begging for a woman to take him back, rather than the things he would do to a woman, he didn't have a unique or articulate vocabulary but he (Tyrese) knew how to entertain his fans.

To answer the Chris Brown part, he's younger, I feel as if he is in a league of his own, he's 15 years in the game already, he single handedly carried the R&B game from 2007 to this current day. I have not heard a single artist from his generation that can vocally top Chris Brown.
Chris Brown has won a Grammy in 2012, and has been Nominated 12 times. Nominated more than any modern day artist with all their numbers combined.

Chris Brown has 3 Number one album with indigo being one of his recent projects, Chris Brown has 60+ number one hits that's competing with the likes of Rihanna, Beyonce, Michael Jackson, Janet, and many others. He is definitely above Ginuwine, and Tyrese for sure but there is an artist that's not too far from Chris Brown vocal ability and that is Tank. I can also add Chris Brown is the most featured artist ever.

Tank, is one of the few artist that has survived the 90s, and still relevant to this day. His range is almost as high as Chris Brown, he works in his falsetto. He has been Nominated multiple times, and featured on multiple tracks, and it was said that he has brought feeling back to R&B.

What are your thoughts...

*Side notes* Bryson Tiller dropped the ball, The Dream Dropped the Ball, Trey Songz dropped the ball.

3rd place 2013 Best Ryu User
1st Place 2013 Best Bison User
1st Place 2013 Best Akuma User
1st Place Bison Tournament winner (Shadowloo Showdown)
NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner
VIP, Elite, Sponsored, and Outstanding Member

Last edited by LordFrieza; 04-02-2020 at 01:50 PM.
LordFrieza is offline   Reply With Quote