SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Make me a account plz Taynted Members Help Center 14 05-28-2006 10:35 PM
Make me a account? Taynted RaNdOm iNsAnItY 4 05-24-2006 05:50 PM
Cant make account lavakilla Members Help Center 4 03-02-2006 09:03 PM
Cant make an account! Bugs and Problems report 5 09-16-2001 07:39 PM

Old 04-18-2017, 10:19 AM   #1
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1477
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube
Default When did you make your first account?

This is what I do at work, not my actual job.. Just browse the forums. Nifty little feature I'm just now noticing Tmy added. Look at that account creation date. Had to have been in middle school on Christmas break or something closed to it. I've actually got an account older than this called "blaze3", but I haven't logged in for sometime so the system can't find it.

Sidebar: Didn't know I was elite.

That means I've got Vip,Elite Vip, T-Winner, And Mod on this account.

sexy.

Okay, proceed to posting your screenies.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 10:27 AM   #2
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 297
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about
Visit eviltomas's Facebook Visit eviltomas's YouTube
Post Re: When did you make your first account?

June 23, 2006 i know i had an account before this but i literally forgot the name

''You are confined only by the walls you build yourself".
eviltomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 10:43 AM   #3
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 104
TotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: When did you make your first account?

Hey man, this is really cool idea, however, I would like to apply a small disclaimer not all accounts have dates they were created especially those that were made before 2003. With that being said I have way too many accounts in the past to give you any real names let alone remember my first account ever.

I have been around the SFO community since early 2002, sadly I did not find the game when it was first released like some of the lucky long time veterans around these parts.

--John
TotalReincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 11:40 AM   #4
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalReincarnation View Post
Hey man, this is really cool idea, however, I would like to apply a small disclaimer not all accounts have dates they were created especially those that were made before 2003. With that being said I have way too many accounts in the past to give you any real names let alone remember my first account ever.

I have been around the SFO community since early 2002, sadly I did not find the game when it was first released like some of the lucky long time veterans around these parts.

--John
Says you're a rookie .

Magneto

Old 04-18-2017, 12:44 PM   #5
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

WOLF-15 was made either by early or mid 02. It was before BG was born.

INUYASHA-15, my first name, was made in December 2001 I believe.

The first two people I remember meeting in 2001 are Liger Zero and Lady Redemption.

After I made WOLF-15 my first friends were Cloud99 and Jakelynch.

Cloud turned out to be a real ****. =\

Wasn't too long before I knew everyone who played regularly in 02.

Last edited by Wolfeh; 04-18-2017 at 01:47 PM.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 01:16 PM   #6
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 116
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

system3 was my first name made in 2002. Retired that name.

I made system4 later in 2003.

Join the forums (thedesktops) in 2004.
system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 01:24 PM   #7
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

First account was .... and dont anyone say a damned thing .... " b~ball " - 2001

blockattack
VIP, Last Login: 4/18/2017 3:39:47 AM
Account Created On: 11/29/2003 9:49:31 PM

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 01:44 PM   #8
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

First username Soul~Blade sometime in late 2003. Since early 2004 (~BLADE~) and as of April 2017 it's been Blade.

Back then I was only a member of Battle Grounds and joined the official forum some time after that.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 01:58 PM   #9
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
First account was .... and dont anyone say a damned thing .... " b~ball " - 2001

blockattack
VIP, Last Login: 4/18/2017 3:39:47 AM
Account Created On: 11/29/2003 9:49:31 PM
You're never living this one down onslaught.

Magneto

Old 04-18-2017, 02:37 PM   #10
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough

The first account I ever made, "wildboyz" wasn't found.

But here's the info for my current account.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 11.36.15 AM.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	753
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 03:03 PM   #11
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider26 View Post
The first account I ever made, "wildboyz" wasn't found.

But here's the info for my current account.
gotta login and play an actual game for it to show.

Magneto

Old 04-18-2017, 11:18 PM   #12
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube

Created `EvilAkuma` back in 2003 but was playing under Player beginning of the year of 2002. Never bothered creating an account since I was using MrPegasus88 account all the time back then. Then, I decided to donate and got VIP. I can't recall but I know I sponsored a lot especially when I was hosting tournament and then I got Elite VIP later on when I was sponsoring left and right and then when I donated on my behalf to continue to support the community. I can't recall wwho I gave ELite VIP since I had one more slot available for Elite VIP as well.

I even have my own stagee but sadly, I can't host to show it

Last edited by EvilAkuma; 04-18-2017 at 11:20 PM.
EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 01:57 PM   #13
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

first username was in 2006 with "pryo12, "pyro12" n "pyro". But i dont remember the info to that anymore and doubt the system will be able to. Next one was what everyone knows me by ~HF-Kindaru which was made back 08 i believe when HF was alive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 11:48 AM   #14
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 618
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

Old 04-20-2017, 01:36 PM   #15
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by ((HF)Kindaru View Post
first username was in 2006 with "pryo12, "pyro12" n "pyro". But i dont remember the info to that anymore and doubt the system will be able to. Next one was what everyone knows me by ~HF-Kindaru which was made back 08 i believe when HF was alive.
I vaguely remember that name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiaraSpareNo1 View Post
Noob.

Magneto

Old 04-20-2017, 03:20 PM   #16
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~H~Blaze View Post
Quote:
Noob.
10 years now?
Old 04-20-2017, 04:45 PM   #17
system4

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 116
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Well after 13 years of being on the forum.. I finally retire my "thedesktops" name to match my ingame name.. Gonna miss the name.
system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 05:07 PM   #18
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Noob.
10 years now?
You're all noobs compared to me anyway.
Old 04-20-2017, 05:20 PM   #19
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

I am sorry if I don't have a screenshot for my very first sfo in-game account: It displays as "User Not Found". Mine's Arkoth_24, (Sponsered VIP), created on August 7, 2001, Wins: 30/Losses: 150, Points: 1000, SFO Character: Cyclops. This is all I can remember, dude.

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: wol-spi-ryu & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Game Modes: XvsSF, & Zero-E only
Characters: Ryu/Cyclops only
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 05:27 PM   #20
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

You didn't join August 1 2001. I'd bet money you didn't even join XvsSF.

WTH do you keep lying about your join date all the damn time? =\
Old 04-20-2017, 07:27 PM   #21
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runney View Post
I am sorry if I don't have a screenshot for my very first sfo in-game account: It displays as "User Not Found". Mine's Arkoth_24, (Sponsered VIP), created on August 7, 2001, Wins: 30/Losses: 150, Points: 1000, SFO Character: Cyclops. This is all I can remember, dude.
You have to login and play a game for it to show your join date, just as I did with my account "blaze3".

be nice wolf.

Magneto

Old 04-20-2017, 09:28 PM   #22
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

Quote:
Quote:
Noob.
Lol i was on like 4 times then quit cause i was getting my ass beat by everyone xD then i came back like a year or 2-3 later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 09:46 PM   #23
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ((HF)Kindaru View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Noob.
Lol i was on like 4 times then quit cause i was getting my ass beat by everyone xD then i came back like a year or 2-3 later.
Lol, that's when BloodRanger, Lamborghini, and a couple others we used to owned the entire DWX Server for a while. I miss my Furious Killaz Family.

My CiaraSpareNo1 name is 8 years old. 2009
Old 04-21-2017, 01:11 AM   #24
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: When did you make your first account?

Time sure does fly. I use to play single player with my bro in the summer of 2010 at the library. Even though I came at the end of an era. I still had a great time.

After getting into SS I played on ~SS~Zero for 2-3 years. If anyone remember~
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AccountCreation.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	754
Old 04-21-2017, 04:01 AM   #25
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 297
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about
Visit eviltomas's Facebook Visit eviltomas's YouTube
Post Re: When did you make your first account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiForever View Post
Time sure does fly. I use to play single player with my bro in the summer of 2010 at the library. Even though I came at the end of an era. I still had a great time.

After getting into SS I played on ~SS~Zero for 2-3 years. If anyone remember~
Lol even though you came at the end , you're nice at this game and I remember that name lol.. Good times

''You are confined only by the walls you build yourself".

Last edited by eviltomas; 04-21-2017 at 11:29 PM.
eviltomas is offline   Reply With Quote