SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
network luis000 Members Help Center 11 05-09-2007 09:19 PM
Zeta network TheResurrection Links 0 01-23-2007 11:15 PM
The network options (=SOUL=) General Comments & Strategies 10 11-01-2006 08:30 PM
Mysticgaming network™ EvilAkuma Links 35 09-20-2006 01:30 AM
Network hugovaz Members Help Center 6 08-06-2006 07:06 AM

Old 05-07-2009, 12:28 PM   #1
SolidSnake76
Master

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3100
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Playstation Network vs poopboxLive

I was browsing through some videos, like here:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jZN2zcZ1iHQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jZN2zcZ1iHQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And i realized that having the PS3 at a slightly higher price is actually a good thing. Logically thinking, the parents sure as hell dont wanna spend hundreds of extra money on a video game that the kids might not even enjoy. so instead, they buy the cheaper system for their enjoyment and hence, why dozens and dozens of little kids are online on games that are supposedly good and instead they piss on it with their whiny voice and bitchiness. and this mostly happens on poopbox live, playstation? no...

Even on socom before moving on to the PS3 i rarely, RARELY, encounter nonsense like this. i feel sorry for you poopbox live users lol...

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:32 PM   #2
Elena

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

I don't get this game, but that child's voice is annoying.

No really. DO ET.
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:41 PM   #3
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Elena @ May 07 2009,05:32)]I don't get this game, but that child's voice is annoying.
Your Voice is annoying. anyways, It sucks for people who spend their Money and Buy the Gold Card poop and when they win , they have a little kid Talking and Degenrating them. I think they should make xcertain users Moderator to report to and ban them, Indefinitely. I for one Would Like that. If you Can talk poop online, how can you talk it offline. Great Stuff Snake.

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:46 PM   #4
dj_hussla
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
dj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enough

the only thing good about 360 is that it has more games the PS3
Old 05-07-2009, 02:57 PM   #5
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 116
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Yes.. the Xbox is poop when comes to hardware parts.. but don't compare Lagfest Playstation Network (yes I have played on my cousin's PS3.. I don't like PSN..)b to Xbox Live.. Yeah some kids voices on Xbox Live were annoying.. That's why there is a Mic Block feature built in for a reason.. Besides.. when I had Xbox Live.. I don't talk to people like that anyway.. only to those that were on my friends list..

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:07 PM   #6
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thedesktops @ May 07 2009,13:57)]Yes.. the Xbox is poop when comes to hardware parts.. but don't compare Lagfest Playstation Network (yes I have played on my cousin's PS3.. I don't like PSN..)b to Xbox Live..
maybe it wasnt on the fios....

Old 05-07-2009, 03:38 PM   #7
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

PS wins by default because it's free. Period. Close this topic.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:54 PM   #8
dj_hussla
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
dj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Wolfeh @ May 07 2009,18:38)]PS wins by default because it's free. Period. Close this topic.
lol that is true 360 you have to pay money just getting even more money from people
Old 05-07-2009, 04:26 PM   #9
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

Do you really wanna have this convo solid?
Old 05-07-2009, 04:32 PM   #10
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

You got ammunition?

Old 05-07-2009, 04:41 PM   #11
system4

Post Thanks / Like
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Wolfeh @ May 07 2009,15:38)]PS wins by default because it's free. Period. Close this topic.
Free is not always good.. just to let you know..

Some Free to Play games online suck.. and they are free..

Examples:

WarRock
Runescape..

etc..
yeah these are not on consoles.. but those are examples of F2P.. just like Playstation Network..

Old 05-07-2009, 05:03 PM   #12
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all

Kay, system, comparing PS to Runescape?

That's how far you'd go to "prove" XBox is better?
Old 05-07-2009, 05:18 PM   #13
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Wolfeh @ May 07 2009,17:03)]Kay, system, comparing PS to Runescape?

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:57 PM   #14
DwAyN3
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
DwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura about

lmao poop 360 lol

ps3 all day
DwAyN3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:59 PM   #15
system4

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

K Wolfeh..

obviously you fail at reading..

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Some Free to Play games online suck.. and they are free..

Examples:

WarRock
Runescape..

etc..
yeah these are not on consoles.. but those are examples of F2P.. just like Playstation Network..
which means Playstation Network offers a F2P service..

Old 05-07-2009, 06:00 PM   #16
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube

Regardless if you play on the 360, you'll encounter lag somewhere.

On the PS3, the reason why it lag is because user(s) that are hosting the game are on wireless. I tested it out myself and I ran a groundwar and it lagged out since I was wireless. When I switched to wired. It was lag free since all connection where being send out properly without a bytes being lost during transfer.

You'll only lag if you encounter someone with a crappy connection or another region.

360 has more games? The reason why is because they had theirs out in the market before PS3 was even launched.

When it comes to exclusive games, Sony had them, but since 360 is currently ahead in leading. Some of them are no longer exclusive, only because they wish to expand their marketing.

360 isn't a bad console, fact is, they have boring games (their exclusive titles). I could care less about lag since I hardly encounter lag unless they're on a wireless.

Fact is, I enjoyed Metal Gear Solid 4, Devil May Cry 4 (even if they ported on the 360), Kill Zone2, God of War titles (can't wait for 3), GT5 (grand turismo 5), Warhawk and god knows what other games they're planning to release for the PS3 only.

When it comes to online, 360 may have it. Gaming wise, PS3.
EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:02 PM   #17
DwAyN3
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
DwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thedesktops @ May 07 2009,16:59)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

K Wolfeh..

lmao
Old 05-07-2009, 06:06 PM   #18
system4

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Devil May Cry 4 (even if they ported on the 360),

Heard the PC version is better than PS3/Xbox 360 Versions..

but like I said.. both systems are not bad..

Personally.. I used to be a fan of the Xbox.. but after my hardware failed twice I got tired of it.. *They fail when it comes to hardware..

hence why I'm more of a PC Gamer now..

Waiting for the very day these games releasing..

Bionic Commando- http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/Produ...oduct_id=72099
SF 4- http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/Produ...oduct_id=72486
Resident Evil 5 PC - http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/Produ...oduct_id=74661

Old 05-07-2009, 06:29 PM   #19
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thedesktops @ May 07 2009,16:59)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

K Wolfeh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Some Free to Play games online suck.. and they are free..

Examples:

WarRock
Runescape..

etc..
which means Playstation Network offers a F2P service..
You associated the PS with those games which is a subliminal tactic to make the PS look bad. That was still technically a comparison. You could have said the same thing about things that are MUCH more reliable or at least better. But you didn't.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:52 PM   #20
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

And I add in also, poopbox's controller is poop compared to the PS2/PS3's controller. you gotta spend extra money on the poopbox360 controller just to match up to the capabilities of dualshock3.

Back to online play, poopbox only has a larger library. That's ok, PS3's library is still growing bigger and gonna surpass poopbox's in good time, same way PS2 was still perferred over poopbox for some time being cause as wolfy said: free online play.

I'm already paying Verizon and ConEd, I'm not throwing poop at Microsoft cept the poop out my ass. And look at the audience poopbox attracts. God forbid I go deaf from one game alone.

I just hate poopbox with a burning passion...

Old 05-07-2009, 06:55 PM   #21
evryoung8998
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 18
evryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enough
Visit evryoung8998's Twitter

I enjoy my 360 tyvm.

"Dewd, you're like a man whore"- azncat
evryoung8998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 07:02 PM   #22
system4

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SolidSnake76 @ May 07 2009,18:52)]And I add in also, poopbox's controller is poop compared to the PS2/PS3's controller. you gotta spend extra money on the poopbox360 controller just to match up to the capabilities of dualshock3.

Back to online play, poopbox only has a larger library. That's ok, PS3's library is still growing bigger and gonna surpass poopbox's in good time, same way PS2 was still perferred over poopbox for some time being cause as wolfy said: free online play.

I'm already paying Verizon and ConEd, I'm not throwing poop at Microsoft cept the poop out my ass. And look at the audience poopbox attracts. God forbid I go deaf from one game alone.

I just hate poopbox with a burning passion...

Old 05-07-2009, 07:06 PM   #23
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

*puts on extra dark sunglasses*

you aint blinding me twice in one day

Old 05-07-2009, 07:09 PM   #24
DwAyN3
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I think you need batteries for the 360 controller
Old 05-07-2009, 07:11 PM   #25
DwAyN3
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Gg system