SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Bugs and Problems report

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gv not working? hellpits Bugs and Problems report 12 07-27-2009 01:22 AM
1.5a not working?! azncat Members Help Center 2 08-06-2006 03:07 AM
Sfo not working Sithlord_Duck Bugs and Problems report 13 06-01-2006 08:06 AM

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 04:13 PM   #1
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 972
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube
Default Not Working.

I dont usually have problems with my sfo, since i 1st downloaded it but now all of a sudden its giving me this stupid crap and BTW if any1 asks if this had happened to me yesterday, then my answer/response to you is: IT DID NOT HAPPEN ALL DAY I WAS PLAYING SFO OF YESTERDAY. Because I cant log in and my firewall is saying something that shouldn't be happening. Yesterday, this had never happened and i was playing sfo all day and it never happened. And I have an SS to prove theres either a malfunction or just something idk.

And to whoever says check your firewall, i checked it since yesterday my firewall is not even on infact my firewall hasnt been turned on for 1 yr now, and still hasnt been turned on and my firewall hasnt been set to block anything. So is this either some glitch or what, cause idk wth is going on......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
Old 10-06-2011, 04:24 PM   #2
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter
Default Re: Not Working.

Answered - http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=28574
Old 10-06-2011, 04:43 PM   #3
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 972
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

Sorry for reopening, BUT ITS NOT ANSWERED. Cant log still and cant make a new acc.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
Old 10-06-2011, 04:47 PM   #4
YoureGonnaLuvMe
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

((HF)Kindaru when a Staff member close a thread, respect it and do Not open the thread again. If you need any more help , you can open a thread on contact mod section.
With that, the auth server is Only Lagging, meaning: put your password and give it a few minuts 3-4-5 minuts and it will eventually log you in to the game.
Need more help, on this or any other issue? use contact mod section. Thanks
Closed Thread