SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Bugs and Problems report

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tag glitch rs300 Bugs and Problems report 9 05-06-2010 08:10 AM
Dwx ch.2 glitch timm┼y Bugs and Problems report 9 12-23-2009 10:58 AM
New glitch Metalcan Bugs and Problems report 7 12-23-2009 10:53 AM
Ken glitch 4life_killah Bugs and Problems report 1 11-09-2007 06:54 AM
Another glitch Metalcan Bugs and Problems report 3 06-07-2006 09:52 PM

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 02:34 PM   #1
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube
Default Ken glitch.

From what I've been hearing from everyone and since i also experienced it, there seems to be a ken glitch going a round and ill try and explain it. During a fight I had with tbone2424 i think the numbers were that there was a ken hadoken,shindruken and shoryuken special glitch. Sorry if I have no way to prove it. I SJ in air to dodged a shinkuu but after shinkuu he hadokend me from the ground and the hadoken seem to have hit even though it missed and also tbone did a shoryuken special which (same result as hadoken glitch) missed yet still hit me and same for shindruken. (Same result as other two) he did a shindruken at right-hand corner while i was at left-hand corner, right when I jumped something hit me into the shindruken and it has been happening not as frequently as I suspect but either still happens.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:42 PM   #2
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1662
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube
Default Re: Ken glitch.

get video of this happening, and post it, its the only way it can be looked at properly and considered for fixing.
Old 04-27-2011, 07:22 PM   #3
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about

Understood, but the thing is it happens randomly it doesnt happen everytime like a random day each 2 weeks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
Old 04-27-2011, 07:37 PM   #4
(~SoulMaster~)
[Banned by blockattack - Contact to plea]

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(~SoulMaster~) is an unknown quantity at this point

..what about when u high jump behind the guy and ken's hadouken goes backward -_-
Old 04-27-2011, 10:40 PM   #5
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

same for spidey sometimes his web ball in slow follows
Quote:
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
Old 04-28-2011, 06:58 AM   #6
-Dark_Zhade-
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 4
-Dark_Zhade- is an unknown quantity at this point

Ken's hadouken going backward is only when you kick and do the hadoken almost at the same time isn't it? I don't think that's a glitch.

Off-topic, what they really need to fix is the shinku hadoukens going backward when you hit the ryu with a melee attack and then the shinku restarts D:
Old 04-30-2011, 03:58 PM   #7
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

That glitch cant be fixed since if you do shinkuu and it miss and they melee you your shinkuu dont turn around so i dont suspect that theres anything the staff can do.
Quote:
Closed Thread