SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Resident Evil 5 is a Nightmare (and I'm not talking about the gameplay) Iplay2win General 1 02-04-2010 08:02 PM
Resident Evil 5 Gameplay. evil^vegeta Links 13 08-22-2008 10:41 PM
Wallpaper form. (-StarWarrior-) Banners, Avatars and Images 19 03-30-2007 04:44 PM
What if homer form the simpson was put in sfo ~DL~bitcold RaNdOm iNsAnItY 7 03-08-2007 08:15 AM
Sonics new super form GokuS2 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 0 02-24-2007 08:00 AM

Old 05-11-2014, 12:10 AM   #26
LuXv

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter
Default Re: Evil Form got Different Gameplay

I believe some time in the future this can be done in a bug squash.

Maybe as early as next year.

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 02:46 AM   #27
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by (~SiNiK~) View Post
So we got Regular and Evil char (Vip)

An Evil char is a regular char + add Vip Move
That makes Evil > Regular

why don't you try something different ?
Evil char could do more damage than the regular but in compensation they could be slower.

SFO need some change and i think it would be cool.
People wouldn't say Evil got an advantage, being on a Evil Form would be a different game play.

Some people would prefer Regular:
- Faster

some people would prefer Evil:
- More damages
- More moves

What you guyz think ?
I don't know how I feel about this. I know it'll be hard to decode on a change though.

VIP for the most part is a thank you to donators.. meaning no disadvantages.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 06:51 AM   #28
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Man y'all ninjas are talking about making the VIP chars faster/slower and ironman is still slow af and got the recovery time of Derrick rose after a hit.

Ish crazy

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 07:32 AM   #29
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Block boo, what ever you do, don't let the vip characters speed be touched. I'll die if that happen.
Old 05-11-2014, 11:26 AM   #30
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

If anything, there will be only added positive featured to VIP characters because of the nature of becoming a VIP..
Helping the game.

Need to contact blocky?

Old 05-11-2014, 11:47 AM   #31
(~SiNiK~)
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 332
(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about

I don't see the problem ...

Regular would access only Regular chars
Vip would access Regular + Evil chars

Sometimes i don't get you.

To make the game interesting, let's make a VIP gameplay different than the regular gameplay.
Old 05-11-2014, 12:51 PM   #32
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Every idea is a good idea man. Just outline exactly what you want, and the possibilities of your idea, and post a revised Topic. I'm interested man.

But as vague and broad as this is and can be.. the discussion will go against your idea.. until you can submit it better .

Need to contact blocky?

Old 05-11-2014, 04:47 PM   #33
(~SiNiK~)
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 332
(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about

Don't worry, you can be agaisnt an idea.

When i said i don't get you it was cuz you said:
"If anything, there will be only added positive featured to VIP characters because of the nature of becoming a VIP.. "

Being a VIP give member the possibility to use an Evil Char.

Who care if the Evil Char is faster, stronger etc You will still access to something Regular member can't get.

Else yea you can discuss if you want that added or not and why. ^^
Old 05-11-2014, 11:12 PM   #34
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Block, thats exactly the problem...

im gonna ask you one thing block ?
why are people playing unvind ?
answer, because unvind gives a clear advantage to the user. it shouldn'T right there...

why are people always playing with their VIP char ?
answer, cause hes faster, stronger and has much more powerfull moves.

i understand that we are a free game and that donation is what we woork on... but think about it. by giving VIPs and Vindicated players better and stronger character moves... are we still free to play ? this is what people call on other games, a pay to win game. because yes you still can win some in regular matches... but once you end up against a VIP char or a vindicated char. the game just got that much harder for a regular. thus, that regular will feel that he needs to donate in order to get that abusive character.

good : he donated and tmyapp got money to keep going.
bad : people are force to pay to win matches !

right there, i think the bad outdoes the good.
but its my 2 cents.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 11:24 PM   #35
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

1. Vindicated characters are free.
2. You can still be VIP without donating by someone sponsoring you
3. People mostly play Unvind because supposedly vindicated moves are too broken.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 11:26 PM   #36
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1662
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

its easy to win with the regular characters against most of the scrubs on here... it's got nothing to do with the characters, its about the person's ability to use them.

So i've got no problem with VIP's getting extra perks/characters. They donated (or were sponsored) and deserve that extra bonus, simple as that. It's still free to play, and they can still get Rage points to do everything that VIP people can.
Old 05-12-2014, 06:16 PM   #37
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

The bottom line is you just aren't good enough to play if every year a character has to be tweaked. It's not the character, it's you. I'm so tired of this character tweaking stuff, they screwed over Bison, on the verge of ruining ryu, Akuma uppercuts flying at 100 miles per hour and Ryu's Uppercut slowed down. What type of junk? Ken Hadoukens slow as all hell, Akuma's hadoukens even slower. We changing everything but the real issue here. Like lets get it together.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:09 PM   #38
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

^ I tried (and many others) several times to "balance" the game. But everything revolves around RYU.

I was (for one) SHOCKED, TMy even touched Ryu again after he said he would never. But since it revolves around ryu, Every character has to be based off that.

I say, the slower the move, the more powerful the move.
The faster the move the weaker the move.

Akuma/Ken Hadoken is very slow compared to Ryu, They should all be the same speed.

Ryu's Down Uppercut slowed down, so should Ken/Akumas.

We need to re-do the Damage of ALL moves (other then Ryus) and the Defense or Shield/Armour each character has (Other than Ryus).

For one, the worse health should go to, Akuma, Chun-li & Cyclopse, Sakura
Better Health should be, Bison, Spiderman, Wolverine, Ken & Ryu (for the sake of Ryu)
Top health, Juggernaut, Sentinel & Ironman

Most powerful moves (other than RD's):
Juggernauts Head Crush
Ironmans Proton Cannon
Ken's Super Fire Uppercut thingy (already is super powerful)
Chun-Li Ball of Power
Cyclopse Big ass Beam

Onslaught dont really matter lol

this just my two cents. Once we balance the characters like this and such, we can then move on to re-adjusting the VIP/Vindicated moves and so on.

Old 05-12-2014, 09:53 PM   #39
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1662
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
you said yourself...

so instead of adjusting the speed of the moves, leave the speeds exactly how they are and ONLY adjust the damage levels.

you say Ryu's hadokens are fast, and Ken/Akuma's are slow, that's fine, just make Ken/Akuma's do slightly more damage than Ryu's when they hit.

likewise with the uppercuts, Ryu's is slower now, so it should do slightly more damage than Akumas.

and instead of saying better health for characters, what you really mean is better armor.
for example a hadoken-hyper hitting Chun-Li should do more damage than a hadoken-hyper hitting Juggernaut or Sentinel. So that just comes down to armor.

In saying that though, a low-punch hadoken should do less damage than a heavy-punch hadoken, as strategically the slow ones are done so that a player can jump over you and attack from a different side.
Old 05-13-2014, 03:21 AM   #40
(X-A)ken-lord
VIP

Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 182
(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about
Visit (X-A)ken-lord's Facebook Visit (X-A)ken-lord's Twitter Visit (X-A)ken-lord's YouTube

Man i think its not about iny advantages.....all the Pro players play unvind....sha nicole can murder virually inybody with a unvind bison....gamerbee or shiny latios can murk inybody with a unvindcated non vip akuma...blockattack owns with non VIP spidy. And vip killer or riku can play good great with non vip sent... Its all about your skill level. When you think about it mostly all the good players make noob accs becyuz they rather preferr non vip chars. When its time for a torney you cant use vip perks inyways....

MY PC SUCKS!!!!!
Satsui no Hado "殺意の波動 " first Place Tournament Winner!
Original XA member (2008 Era)
(X-A)ken-lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 03:21 AM   #41
(X-A)ken-lord
VIP

Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about
Visit (X-A)ken-lord's Facebook Visit (X-A)ken-lord's Twitter Visit (X-A)ken-lord's YouTube

Man i think its not about iny advantages.....all the Pro players play unvind....sha nicole can murder virually inybody with a unvind bison....gamerbee or shiny latios can murk inybody with a unvindcated non vip akuma...blockattack owns with non VIP spidy. And vip killer or riku can play good great with non vip sent... Its all about your skill level. When you think about it mostly all the good players make noob accs becyuz they rather preferr non vip chars. When its time for a torney you cant use vip perks inyways....

MY PC SUCKS!!!!!
Satsui no Hado "殺意の波動 " first Place Tournament Winner!
Original XA member (2008 Era)
(X-A)ken-lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 04:38 AM   #42
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

reguardless of what sha or anyone saying skills > characters...
or any of those saying the balance is perfect and its the person who has a problem...
think it like this, every char at one point were the top character. may you like it or not, tiers exists. and mathematically speaking. there is always a move from one character that has it all to be above other characters. you may think its a question of skills, but in the end skills are like only 50% of the game, at maximum. the other 50% is mainly the character and lag all mixed together.

tier1 are top of the line characters, those with whom you have more chances at winning if you actually know what you are doing. if the game was truly balanced. then players wouldn't "counter" pick. if the game was truly balance. players wouldn't say ironman is the stupidiest character in the game. if the game was truly balanced. people wouldn'T play unvind for whatever reason they do.

the reality is... characters are not balanced at all.
those used to play scissor, will cry a river if it gets nerfed, same with people playing rock and paper.
Sentinel is probably the most tweaked charcater in the whole history of this game. and believe me when i say that it goes very far as to what was changed. and reguardless of me liking it or not. those changes were necessary !

right now... its unfortunate, but the characters do not follow any patterns balancing wise. hence why we need to come up with a system to balance things out. speed versus strenght is one... but what about defence versus attack. or energy generation versus power. a system isn't just one stat, its a trio of stats, just like rock paper scissor. and not adding the match was totally useless.

i think a system with 6 stats would be perfect.
Speed, Damage, Armor, energyRegen, Reach, Health
i think these could be a great start to focus on stats...
or anything else basically.

i had a thread about that a few years back.
but such a system must be in place.
the same way sentinel and juggernaught both have better armor then any other chars.
but they need more then that to win games.

Orland0:
so basically one as to beg for sponsorship to get the VIP chars, who are just better then the regular ?
comes back to the same ****... pay to win.

fact, we need a system of stats to balance chars up. otherwise we will be playing with the stats every times.
Old 05-13-2014, 07:34 AM   #43
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

lol turn from a free to play to a pay to win.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 02:46 PM   #44
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
^ I tried (and many others) several times to "balance" the game. But everything revolves around RYU.

I was (for one) SHOCKED, TMy even touched Ryu again after he said he would never. But since it revolves around ryu, Every character has to be based off that.

Akuma/Ken Hadoken is very slow compared to Ryu, They should all be the same speed.

Ryu's Down Uppercut slowed down, so should Ken/Akumas.

We need to re-do the Damage of ALL moves (other then Ryus) and the Defense or Shield/Armour each character has (Other than Ryus).

For one, the worse health should go to, Akuma, Chun-li & Cyclopse, Sakura
Better Health should be, Bison, Spiderman, Wolverine, Ken & Ryu (for the sake of Ryu)
Top health, Juggernaut, Sentinel & Ironman

Most powerful moves (other than RD's):
Juggernauts Head Crush
Ironmans Proton Cannon
Ken's Super Fire Uppercut thingy (already is super powerful)
Chun-Li Ball of Power
Cyclopse Big ass Beam

Onslaught dont really matter lol

this just my two cents. Once we balance the characters like this and such, we can then move on to re-adjusting the VIP/Vindicated moves and so on.
I think everyone is looking to far into it. I think this is the simplified version. Some characters are simply going to hit harder than others. I don't get why balance should be brought up because that's like saying Sentinel should be balanced with Ryu. What? Exactly. How can a human punch harder than a robot? Wolverine has the power to heal, other characters can't besides Ironman, and Juggurant. So, what is the point of talking about balance when in actuality, there will never be a balance in that. Each character shouldn't have the same amount of strength, each character should have something unique that make them who they are. Even though they are Shotos one should be able to hit harder than the other, I do agree, but crippling one character attack is not necessary in my opinion.
And if we are talking about balance, then Slow down, Akuma's punches, and Ken Punches, they both faster and hit harder than Ryu's, if anything should have been touched it should have been strength of the characters, not how fast they punch. That's ridiculous.
Old 05-13-2014, 05:01 PM   #45
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
reguardless of what sha or anyone saying skills > characters...
or any of those saying the balance is perfect and its the person who has a problem...
think it like this, every char at one point were the top character. may you like it or not, tiers exists. and mathematically speaking. there is always a move from one character that has it all to be above other characters. you may think its a question of skills, but in the end skills are like only 50% of the game, at maximum. the other 50% is mainly the character and lag all mixed together.

tier1 are top of the line characters, those with whom you have more chances at winning if you actually know what you are doing. if the game was truly balanced. then players wouldn't "counter" pick. if the game was truly balance. players wouldn't say ironman is the stupidiest character in the game. if the game was truly balanced. people wouldn'T play unvind for whatever reason they do.

the reality is... characters are not balanced at all.
those used to play scissor, will cry a river if it gets nerfed, same with people playing rock and paper.
Sentinel is probably the most tweaked charcater in the whole history of this game. and believe me when i say that it goes very far as to what was changed. and reguardless of me liking it or not. those changes were necessary !

right now... its unfortunate, but the characters do not follow any patterns balancing wise. hence why we need to come up with a system to balance things out. speed versus strenght is one... but what about defence versus attack. or energy generation versus power. a system isn't just one stat, its a trio of stats, just like rock paper scissor. and not adding the match was totally useless.

i think a system with 6 stats would be perfect.
Speed, Damage, Armor, energyRegen, Reach, Health
i think these could be a great start to focus on stats...
or anything else basically.

i had a thread about that a few years back.
but such a system must be in place.
the same way sentinel and juggernaught both have better armor then any other chars.
but they need more then that to win games.

Orland0:
so basically one as to beg for sponsorship to get the VIP chars, who are just better then the regular ?
comes back to the same ****... pay to win.

fact, we need a system of stats to balance chars up. otherwise we will be playing with the stats every times.
a system sounds nice. Ya good explanation ssjkarma, I like it this way. way to go and tell some of these folks here.

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: wol-spi-ryu & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Game Modes: XvsSF, & Zero-E only
Characters: Ryu/Cyclops only
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 10:26 PM   #46
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
I think everyone is looking to far into it. I think this is the simplified version. Some characters are simply going to hit harder than others. I don't get why balance should be brought up because that's like saying Sentinel should be balanced with Ryu. What? Exactly. How can a human punch harder than a robot? Wolverine has the power to heal, other characters can't besides Ironman, and Juggurant. So, what is the point of talking about balance when in actuality, there will never be a balance in that. Each character shouldn't have the same amount of strength, each character should have something unique that make them who they are. Even though they are Shotos one should be able to hit harder than the other, I do agree, but crippling one character attack is not necessary in my opinion.
And if we are talking about balance, then Slow down, Akuma's punches, and Ken Punches, they both faster and hit harder than Ryu's, if anything should have been touched it should have been strength of the characters, not how fast they punch. That's ridiculous.
so you are saying... wolverine should be immortal and unkillable (i swear he survived a nuclear blast in the comics.) and bison (your favorite character) should be unkillable and uber abusive cause its the character ?

girl, remember that those are just games, they are not meant to be entirely in-characters.
balance is a must, all those who say otherwise just plainly admits to be playing only for the wins. its that simple... yes a robot whould punch harder then a human... but hey, that machine has other drawbacks, or should be. like its speeed being lower then the human. the machine has reach, but it suck in close range. all those makes drawbacks that makes the game more balanced.

sha, thats what a game is all about. giving the people a choice of charcater. otherwise it would be all about ryu versus ryu in tournaments and the other chars would just be left out. imagine MvC2 had they not balanced out some characters. (yeah i know about infinites and how some chars were top tier ok.) now imagine had they not tryed to balance it out... its already the same ****ing team all the times. now imagine if all teams were a single character all the time.

changes to a game is necessary. to actually force players into changing their style of play. otherwise it would just suck badly.
Old 05-14-2014, 02:54 AM   #47
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

The slowest should be sentinel & juggernaut.

Bison should be slowed down along with Chun Li

Fastest should be Wolverine

I think RD activations should be slowed down

Old 05-14-2014, 07:31 AM   #48
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
so you are saying... wolverine should be immortal and unkillable (i swear he survived a nuclear blast in the comics.) and bison (your favorite character) should be unkillable and uber abusive cause its the character ?

girl, remember that those are just games, they are not meant to be entirely in-characters.
balance is a must, all those who say otherwise just plainly admits to be playing only for the wins. its that simple... yes a robot whould punch harder then a human... but hey, that machine has other drawbacks, or should be. like its speeed being lower then the human. the machine has reach, but it suck in close range. all those makes drawbacks that makes the game more balanced.

sha, thats what a game is all about. giving the people a choice of charcater. otherwise it would be all about ryu versus ryu in tournaments and the other chars would just be left out. imagine MvC2 had they not balanced out some characters. (yeah i know about infinites and how some chars were top tier ok.) now imagine had they not tryed to balance it out... its already the same ****ing team all the times. now imagine if all teams were a single character all the time.

changes to a game is necessary. to actually force players into changing their style of play. otherwise it would just suck badly.
Well wasn't that the whole point in giving Wolverine the power to heal himself from damage, lets put this into the world of street fighter online, the nuclear wepond is Akuma RD, Akuma's RD can take all of your life points to zero, a long with Bisons RD as well, Even though Wolverine is now down to 20% he can regenerate health. When characters like Sakura, Ryu, and Akuma, would of died the next 2-3 attacks, or one if they special them.

I do agree, change should come but I just don't agree with changing how fast the hit, your view point makes a lot of sense butI will never understand why a change like slowing down a punch is more important than slowing now a special (Shinkuu) that reaches the other side of the battle field before the characterhand extends out. I don't see the importance of it.

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 05-14-2014 at 07:33 AM.
Old 05-14-2014, 01:10 PM   #49
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Sha, so lets give akuma a one shot killer move. lets give bison control over any other charcaters, lets give sentinel stasis fields where the player get stuck forever in. lets give cyclops a beam that can deintegrate mountains... seriously sha, listen to yourself.

wolverine can heal yes, but has tmyapp made it so abusive that it actually heals him his entire life bar ? Wolverine healing is often useless. and when "if" we end up with next to no lag people will realise that. cause right now people say healing because of lag is abusive. but i swear that its not. in fact healing is all about staying there for like 3 seconds doing nothing but yelling in place and let the opponent have that much time to actually hit you back. so most often then not its not even healing you the maximum it should.

moves have their limits sha, thats the point. this is alsowhy RD only remove 60% health and takes 3 full bars to pull. they also have that long start drawback. but hey, since nobody plays with helpers anymore. its normal for you to think its abusive. its normal for someone to think a game is badly done when you only play like 50% of the game for what it is.

LuX: no way.... wolverine cannot be the fastest.
yes he's agile, but hes no where near as agile as chunli or spiderman. to me spiderman should be the fastest and chunli in second, then wolverine. with juggernaught in last speed wise. sentinel barely a tad faster.
Old 05-14-2014, 02:00 PM   #50
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
Sha, so lets give akuma a one shot killer move. lets give bison control over any other charcaters, lets give sentinel stasis fields where the player get stuck forever in. lets give cyclops a beam that can deintegrate mountains... seriously sha, listen to yourself.

wolverine can heal yes, but has tmyapp made it so abusive that it actually heals him his entire life bar ? Wolverine healing is often useless. and when "if" we end up with next to no lag people will realise that. cause right now people say healing because of lag is abusive. but i swear that its not. in fact healing is all about staying there for like 3 seconds doing nothing but yelling in place and let the opponent have that much time to actually hit you back. so most often then not its not even healing you the maximum it should.

moves have their limits sha, thats the point. this is alsowhy RD only remove 60% health and takes 3 full bars to pull. they also have that long start drawback. but hey, since nobody plays with helpers anymore. its normal for you to think its abusive. its normal for someone to think a game is badly done when you only play like 50% of the game for what it is.

LuX: no way.... wolverine cannot be the fastest.
yes he's agile, but hes no where near as agile as chunli or spiderman. to me spiderman should be the fastest and chunli in second, then wolverine. with juggernaught in last speed wise. sentinel barely a tad faster.
You are very dramatic and sarcastic. Lag doesn't have anything to do with the characters attacks slowing down, that's a subject for another time. Once again, you didn't dispute my whole argument, it doesn't make sense for characters move to be reduce. The lag conversation I can't help you with. lol.