SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mr/mrs.5,15,25,35,45 wins VmMyinnerdojomV RaNdOm iNsAnItY 47 11-16-2006 12:03 PM
4 wins?  (bug) (~Warrior~) Bugs and Problems report 6 09-25-2006 11:39 AM
Wins fullmetalhero91 Bugs and Problems report 3 12-31-2005 05:08 AM
About wins. Shin-Akuma Bugs and Problems report 4 11-19-2005 10:07 AM
Wins and looses twicecsupreme Bugs and Problems report 18 11-11-2005 04:40 AM

Old 03-13-2007, 06:51 AM   #1
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 100,000 wins

Who is closest to attaining the milestone of 100,000 total wins? I'm not talking about strategy or who is the best fighter bar-none, just sheer wins. I realize that most of us have more than one account so for that reason, lets stick to one account.

Note: Is this an appropriate section for this?

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 07:33 AM   #2
XxOmny_SakuraxX
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
XxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this point

^I woul put that in RI....

and I really dunno who is

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How proud would the buildings of rome look like without a single stone?</td></tr></table>
XxOmny_SakuraxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 07:55 AM   #3
Kazooma777

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

It's 10,000 man...lol

An Nferno666 is probally the only user that has won that much.. in his overall history...

Estset
Truespawn
Spidey_King
LIFE

Thier combined records make close 2nds...

Old 03-13-2007, 08:12 AM   #4
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

I didn't think it should be in R.I. because its a general comment about the game itself, but of course if a mod or nwo feels it needs to be there there it shall be.

You have 10,000 wins Kazooma?

I know I saw in Nferno's sig he's got over 20,000 so I figured he'd be at the top of the list. However combining records dosen't count, or maybe it should IDK, I thought it would be a more definative milestone if it we could just see the 100,000 beside one name. That'd be like 0_0! Yeah

So far we've got:

Nferno with possibly up to 100,000 on his account(s)

Estset
Truespawn
Spidey_King
LIFE

So someone in that list of five is closest to reaching 100,000 wins you think, or they've already reached it?

Shabba Ranks has somewhere upwards of 6000 wins last I saw.

Old 03-13-2007, 04:33 PM   #5
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

I hate this kinds of topic but oh look I'm posting here.

As far as i remember, Nferno has almost about 25,000 wins.

Old 03-13-2007, 05:12 PM   #6
Tidus2K2

Post Thanks / Like
Tidus2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point

If Tmyapp left the top scores as they are we would have a better idea because you never know with these kinds of things, I mean look at who's rank 1 he has like atleast 10000 games under his belt and I don't even know who he is, but if anything Nferno is the closest by far.

SUPPRESSION
Tidus2K2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:40 PM   #7
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

So we can all say for certain it's Nferno by a mile. If we're all still here i a couple of years lets have this talk again.

Penzel, this is different because it's not a "who's the top fighter or the best/most skilled fighter that ever was" thread.
It's sheer wins, a statistic that speaks for itself. I realize that some of the greatest fighters don't play the game often/or not at all now. That's besides the point because reaching 100,000 is an individual achievement that stands on it's own. It's like reaching the peak of the mountain first, and if it can be done on one account that that would be even better.

Thanks for replying people.

Old 03-13-2007, 05:46 PM   #8
(-SpideyKing-)

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 359
(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough

100,000 wins?! datz gona take some time lol

Well i kept track of my rank through past years on sfo, here:

Wins: 15,234

Loses: 1413

I know it isent on 1 account but still i as an individual gained all those wins throughout those accounts so i guess its still da same thing...

WWT3 1st Place Champion
(-SpideyKing-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:19 PM   #9
J-Kwn
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
J-Kwn is an unknown quantity at this point

Nferno has over 20,000...
J-Kwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:23 PM   #10
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Mar. 13 2007,14:40)]So we can all say for certain it's Nferno by a mile. If we're all still here i a couple of years lets have this talk again.

Penzel, this is different because it's not a "who's the top fighter or the best/most skilled fighter that ever was" thread.
It's sheer wins, a statistic that speaks for itself. I realize that some of the greatest fighters don't play the game often/or not at all now. That's besides the point because reaching 100,000 is an individual achievement that stands on it's own. It's like reaching the peak of the mountain first, and if it can be done on one account that that would be even better.

Thanks for replying people.
I never said it was.
Old 03-13-2007, 08:25 PM   #11
_uNiQu3_
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
_uNiQu3_ is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck on that big 100k
Old 03-13-2007, 08:33 PM   #12
streetkid4
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
streetkid4 is an unknown quantity at this point

ill probably have about 11-13k but most of my accounts were banned and i cant find their scores

EsKayFosho
streetkid4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:35 PM   #13
ryuishero
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
ryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think there is anyone who has gotten that far...up to 100000 wins well that's kind of harsh on the person...but the only time it felt like that was when we had to unlock the first chapter for DWX: FIrst strike story mode..boy that was just pain...but I guess some crazy SFO fans managed to contribute more than the others... and I guess at the end overall most of the community members contributed ....so there ya go...

The only time most likely where 100000 wins were won was probably when WE unlocked the first chapter of DWX: First strike or it could be a little less than 100000

Updated for DWX Sentinel's: http://www.freewebs.com/shinkuuhadoken/
ryuishero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:50 PM   #14
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Kazooma777 @ Mar. 13 2007,08:55)]It's 10,000 man...lol

An Nferno666 is probally the only user that has won that much.. in his overall history...

Estset
Truespawn
Spidey_King
LIFE

Combined??

Well.. combined.. to reach 10,000??
Ten Thousand..??

Combined.. without all the other accounts..
My history??

I reach over 3000 wins at about half a years past..
Every update past I've had 2000 to 3000 wins..
Combine that.. and.. um...

Well.. I hate math.. but you get it.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:50 PM   #15
ryuishero
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
ryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (blockattack @ Mar. 13 2007,21:50)]An Nferno666 is probally the only user that has won that much.. in his overall history...

Estset
Truespawn
Spidey_King
LIFE

Combined??

Well.. combined.. to reach 10,000??
Ten Thousand..??

Combined.. without all the other accounts..
My history??

I reach over 3000 wins at about half a years past..
Every update past I've had 2000 to 3000 wins..
Combine that.. and.. um...

Well.. I hate math.. but you get it.[/QUOTE]
Wow 3000 that's still a lot XD

Old 03-14-2007, 09:41 AM   #16
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

No it isnt o_0

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:46 AM   #17
Orlando0
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

^5000 - 6000 wins
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 12:20 PM   #18
Kazooma777

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

LOL you guys are making those wins sound like power levels or something...

Vegeta =" He's over 9,000 "

Nappa =" What 9,000 !! "
Old 03-14-2007, 12:43 PM   #19
Orlando0
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Kazooma777 @ Mar. 14 2007,13:20)]LOL you guys are making those wins sound like power levels or something...

Vegeta =" He's over 9,000 * "

Nappa =" What 9,000 * !! "
Trust me. The thought of doing that joke passed through my mind.

Nappa: Vegeta, what does your scouter say about his <s>power level</s> SFO wins?

Vegeta: It's over nine thousaaaand!

Oh right, it was stupid...
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:39 PM   #20
-Mario

Post Thanks / Like
-Mario is an unknown quantity at this point

lol.. The people with the highest amount of wins are..

Nferno666
estset
Resident_Evil2
TarkanX
_FIGHTER_
And me.

Those records under me we're last years records, I'm talking about my 2001 - 2003 records.

But, all of my accounts from 2001 - till whenever I quit more than likely has over.. 18,000 - 26,000 tops. For those who know me know I have alot of accounts with THOUSANDS of wins over losses.

2001 was the days and it'll never be the same.

baller - Bone - Mario
-Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:03 PM   #21
ryuishero
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

If you want to check out the past archives of scores in different years you can check it here

Old 03-14-2007, 08:06 PM   #22
zanku_ex

Post Thanks / Like
zanku_ex is an unknown quantity at this point

i've been lockedf out after i put so much time... i got 4000 wins 1500 loses...and yet somone hacked into my account..and spreads my password around so anyone can play ign... why am i still locked out...what effeineic does sfo really have on the issue of people commplaining
Old 03-14-2007, 08:31 PM   #23
rvca
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
rvca is an unknown quantity at this point

Meh ill get 100,00 wins around like in 5 more years if im on alot.. but GL to everyone else if youwanna beat me there =D *nferno* ...
Old 03-15-2007, 03:29 AM   #24
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Heh, over all my accounts? Nearing 3000, meager compared to these legends among us. Mario, I almost thought you were TarkanX, since he used a similar name in Byrd's interview of him. Something - Mario.

lol@DBZ, you never know it could be fun or an officially recognized achievement for who ever reaches 100,000. In all honesty it might not be possible on one account but you never know.

@Zanku, email TMyApp.

Old 03-15-2007, 03:33 AM   #25
ryuishero
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (zanku_ex @ Mar. 14 2007,21:06)]i've been lockedf out after i put so much time... i got 4000 wins 1500 loses...and yet somone hacked into my account..and spreads my password around so anyone can play ign... why am i still locked out...what effeineic does sfo really have on the issue of people commplaining
Report your complain at: info@streetfighteronline.com

include the ING username and explain everything what happend to it...the whole scenerio. So you can avoid the hassle of emailing again .