SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

View Poll Results: Captain America - Should he be added to SFO?
YES 75 78.13%
NO 21 21.88%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does this captain america own? kingofallkings Banners, Avatars and Images 15 11-12-2006 10:31 PM
Captain america Micro_SMG Banners, Avatars and Images 15 08-25-2006 07:35 AM
Captain america unholy_fighter Banners, Avatars and Images 11 08-02-2006 10:18 PM
Captain america Micro_SMG Banners, Avatars and Images 7 07-25-2006 03:05 AM
Captain america 1-hitta Banners, Avatars and Images 22 10-16-2005 11:22 AM

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 06:40 PM   #101
Orlando0
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube
Default Re: Captain America

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SSJKarma @ April 23 2008,11:26)]all SF chars allowed ?
hell no, you will never see rugal in this game, nor pullum purna here !
as for marve| chars, they are all allowed in this game. but same as SF, they are limited by the engine we use. thus you wouldn'T see ABYSS or anything beyond the original VS games.

but surely you know that SF chars will not all be there !
Worst examples ever.

Rugal is an SNK character and Pullum was only in the SF EX series and we obviously won't use those characters.
Old 04-24-2008, 12:36 AM   #102
stika

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
stika is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (vipkiller123 @ April 24 2008,01:33)]not necessarily.. so far sfo only has chun-li and bison.. the rest are the "unskillful, noobish" shotos.. you can't say the same for characters like charlie, cammy, sagat etc.. it will be interesting to see the character growth in 2-3 years
Cheers mate , u are right. I can remember charlie and cammy(sexy one lol), they was so good. I would also add T.Hawk guy, also need skill for him.

I gave my opinion and i vote NO for Captain America.Ill stop here.

Good luck other
Old 04-24-2008, 10:37 AM   #103
chunuto
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 14
chunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura about

awws. I like Pullum Purna...

I think Captain America would be sweet... maybe id actually start playing, lol
Old 04-24-2008, 01:09 PM   #104
REDSIX

Post Thanks / Like
REDSIX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (vipkiller123 @ April 23 2008,18:33)]not necessarily.. so far sfo only has chun-li and bison.. the rest are the "unskillful, noobish" shotos.. you can't say the same for characters like charlie, cammy, sagat etc.. it will be interesting to see the character growth in 2-3 years
True.
I actually like Bison alot.
I never really use chun, I dont like her as much as sakura. haha...

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> I Gotz Da "Flay-Vurh" O_O</td></tr></table>
Old 04-24-2008, 02:03 PM   #105
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Hopefully after DWX: TS there will be another character poll.

I mean I don't think the majority are fond of either Juggernaut, or Iron Man..
Old 04-25-2008, 01:45 AM   #106
Iplay2win
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Iplay2win is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe in the third Strike TMyApp will make up some story that reunites captain america and wolverine (they worked together in WW2), which would bring captain america is sfo
Old 04-25-2008, 06:42 AM   #107
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

@chunu: YAY! we HAVE to get him now.. lol

@red: i use to hate chun too, but now chun is one of my favourite/best characters.. that's only after 1&1/2 months of playing with her... she's not hard at all..

@blade: I'm very fond of juggy, i mean, his armspan and power is unmatched in sfo, plus if you land a successful head crush, you killed off 1/2 the health

@iplay: this is 1 of the reasons why i thought he could fit perfectly into sfo.. he's literally perfect! of course after a few glitch fixes, and after everyone gets bored of spamming the sheild, he'll actually have some worth in sfo, plus as i described, his moves reflect that of a shoto! so there really isn't that much of a need to practice with him..
Old 04-25-2008, 11:08 AM   #108
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

My point is that very few people use either Juggernaut or Ironman. Normally when characters are implemented you see that character OD'd in use, yet I personally didn't see that with the release of Juggy or Ironman.
Old 04-25-2008, 12:05 PM   #109
daddypete
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
daddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enough
Visit daddypete's Facebook

well based on the storyline so far in dwx....captain america is obviously the best choice.....for previous reasons stated captain america has the move set for this and also has a vip form which would be the u.s agent.....think about who else possibly at this moment could fit....and have a vip form with vip moves on it as well.....

Old 04-25-2008, 01:42 PM   #110
Killer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((~BLADE~) @ April 25 2008,11:08)]My point is that very few people use either Juggernaut or Ironman. Normally when characters are implemented you see that character OD'd in use, yet I personally didn't see that with the release of Juggy or Ironman.
i understand what you mean.. i remember when bison first came out, everyone used him, then hated his speed.. then when he got tweaked again, sfo went dumb (crazy in love) with bison.. people who would never win with bison were beating the best of the best..

and when akuma came out, i use to remember everyone using the RD because back then, it was only e. ryu and akuma.. plus everyone OD on ken, sakura, spidey, etc

there was no love for DWX characters, except wolvie and cyclops
Old 04-26-2008, 10:47 AM   #111
Shin_ryu
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Shin_ryu is an unknown quantity at this point

You Rarely see anyone using sakura,spidey and chun li

</a>
Old 04-26-2008, 11:19 AM   #112
Killer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

fight in a big tournament, you'll see everyone
Old 04-26-2008, 11:58 PM   #113
Vash
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Vash is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Iplay2win @ April 25 2008,01:45)]maybe in the third Strike TMyApp will make up some story that reunites captain america and wolverine (they worked together in WW2), which would bring captain america is sfo
To be honest, that sounds like a great idea!
Old 04-27-2008, 12:21 AM   #114
REDSIX

Post Thanks / Like
REDSIX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Shin_ryu @ April 26 2008,10:47)]You Rarely see anyone using sakura,spidey and chun li
Are you kididng me?
I see lots of spidey, few sakuras, & some people in the MX clan use chun real nice.
And so does my friend sksksksksk.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> I Gotz Da "Flay-Vurh" O_O</td></tr></table>
Old 04-29-2008, 05:20 PM   #115
Killer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Dreams don't die!

so lets not forget this topic
Old 05-12-2008, 04:49 AM   #116
!-((-ANGEL-))-!

Post Thanks / Like
!-((-ANGEL-))-! is an unknown quantity at this point

HELL YEAH he should be added i been waitin 4 him 4 AgeZ add him plzzzzzz i rhis specials super charging star umm final justice umm charging star XD which mentioned ummm chargin strike xD :P

Old 05-12-2008, 06:51 AM   #117
~HTH~FoRiNzIx
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
~HTH~FoRiNzIx is an unknown quantity at this point

nalll i have nothing against capt. america im just want gambit to come out already lol...
Old 05-12-2008, 06:58 AM   #118
Demonsesshy

Post Thanks / Like
Demonsesshy is an unknown quantity at this point

Well thought up. But theres other characters that need to be vindicated like chun li

Btw i use Sakura also.

Old 05-12-2008, 08:20 AM   #119
Killer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Demonsesshy @ May 12 2008,06:58)]Well thought up. But theres other characters that need to be vindicated like chun li

Btw i use Sakura also.
this has nothing to do with vindication.

it's an addition of a character
Old 05-15-2008, 02:04 PM   #120
(~Fury~X~)

Post Thanks / Like
(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~Fury~X~) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (~Fury~X~)'s Facebook

voted yes lol you've planned it out very well and if he does come out he would be an awesome character. I still can't wait until the day dhalsim comes out though since the first streetfighter game i've ever played hes been my favorite character.

Rudeboy don't step on my feet, you rep you're ends i'll leave you reppin concrete, i done seen the G you wan be but when me gun beat your mum see her son bleed
Old 05-15-2008, 02:22 PM   #121
Killer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for voting and keeping this topic alive.

more votes please.. it's weird to find over 1000 views, with only 60 votes
Old 05-18-2008, 08:22 AM   #122
MeteorRyu5
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
MeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thevipkiller @ May 15 2008,17:22)]thanks for voting and keeping this topic alive.

more votes please.. it's weird to find over 1000 views, with only 60 votes
Lol, do you honestly think people can vote everytime they view this topic? A lot of people are viewing this topic multiple times..

For some reason, I JUST noticed this.. I can't believe I haven't seen it yet. Anyway, I voted yes, although I personally feel that he will just be another juggernaut/ironman. Very few will use him.

Old 05-18-2008, 09:28 PM   #123
Killer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

^ true.. but i thought after 1 view, the view coun't wouldn't go up... the more you know *star goes by*

as for people not using him.. that's only if he's at the speed of iron man... im hoping he's at least as fast as cyclops or bison

and still.. 60 votes to 1000 views is still kinda off.. i expect at least 1 vote per 10 views

sorry for having high expectations of the PX community

Old 05-20-2008, 08:23 PM   #124
Ken-Fire

Post Thanks / Like
Ken-Fire is an unknown quantity at this point

i think captain america would be a great choice... CAPTAIN AMERICA ROCKS AND IRONMAN SUCKS!!!!!!!
Old 05-20-2008, 08:38 PM   #125
Shadow~Jolteon
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Shadow~Jolteon is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit Shadow~Jolteon's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Ken-Fire @ May 20 2008,21:23)]i think captain america would be a great choice... CAPTAIN AMERICA ROCKS AND IRONMAN SUCKS!!!!!!!
Refrain yourself for posting such nonsense, that part about Iron Man. All SFO's 37 characters have their unique ways and skilled users can use them well.

on topic: I'm in for Captain America if it can stop most people from picking Ryu for once.

Page #2, is the reason this user is now banned from the Forum.
- Contact blockattack
Closed Thread