SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[GAMES] Evo 2k13 AlphaBee Links 8 07-22-2013 12:37 PM
[EVENT] Winners Announced-Freedom Fighters 2k13 blockattack General Comments & Strategies 44 07-18-2013 12:58 PM
SFO Cypher - 2k13 -Kenshi- RaNdOm iNsAnItY 4 02-07-2013 04:45 AM
[SUGGESTION] SFO 2K13 Community Planner (-Kam-) General Comments & Strategies 20 01-16-2013 09:13 PM

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 09:43 PM   #51
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: [ Next SFO Update - Dec 14, 2k13 ]

With TMyApp's new post, the bugs/features that were removed from this thread to keep folks to 3 bugs and no features are listed below:

(-SpideyKing-)
  • 4. I know you only said 3, but there is also another glitch in tag matches where say if P1 was to defeat P2, P3 would lose the ability to block. This is very vague as there is more to this, but I can't remember too much about it right now, so hopefully someone will explain better : )
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by blockattack's response to above
    Come on man.. your better than this.

If player 2 or 3 lose, aka, the first players on either tag team lose, players in the player 1 and 4 on either team, cannot OMNI directionally block..
    Aka, you can not multi directionally block, meaning you can not hold more than one button to block.
    Aka. Down + back or Down + back + forward, mostly used to block hurricane kick specials.

Which has almost become deafault by most to block everything.

If you hold one direction to block, you block fine.
    But due to most " wrap around " glitches in the game, the supers also attack from behind, making blocking near impossible most times when holding one direction.

-_-
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spideyking's response
    Lol I barely ever play tag fights, due to the glitches that exist. I would however play tag matches a hell of a lot more if these glitches were not around. So fingers crossed that tags fights are better after the update : )
Riku
  • Following glitches
  • Backwards hadukens and MP spam
  • Cyclops optic sweep hits twice when used once
  • Allow players to have more then one color to select for a character like other games if possible
  • Add a random player character that auto picks for you
Noobkiller
  • Spectator glitchs:
    1. If multiple rematches were done, the spectator would not be able to see all of the win/losses. The win icons(cheese/perfect/etc) stops displaying after x amount off wins.
    2. If multiple rematches were done and there is a character rotation, the spectator will not be able to see the new character(s).
    Instead, the spectator sees the origional character with a glitched color doing moves from the origional character.
  • Backwards specials:
    Not sure how it works as it only happens when games are moving extremely fast.
    Ryu: Shinku Hadoken
    Ken: Shoryureppa / Shin Hadruken / Air Shinku Hadouken
    Chun: Super Lightning Kick
    Akuma: Shinku Shouryu-Ken
    Wolvy: Drill Claw X
    Sakura: Shinku Hadouken/ Messatsu Gou Shoryu
    Cyclops: Super Optic Blast
    Spidey: Web Sting\ Death Byte
  • And if you have time: http://youtu.be/GuiakFumeWA?t=3m55s

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Old 10-29-2013, 12:29 AM   #52
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Do not reset the colors. I don't think that is fair to everybody who has earned them.

If anything is to be done with colors, there should just be a new set of colors (1 for each character) that will be used as grand prize winner colors or TMC, that will be damn near impossible to earn.

Also staff can't whore them neither lol

That's if colors are to be touched on IMO

Old 10-29-2013, 08:09 PM   #53
(SXA)crip

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
(SXA)crip is an unknown quantity at this point

And with that said, let the countdown begin!

Old 10-29-2013, 08:47 PM   #54
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1662
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
If anything is to be done with colors, there should just be a new set of colors (1 for each character) that will be used as grand prize winner colors or TMC, that will be damn near impossible to earn.

Also staff can't whore them neither lol
LuXv - you're drunk, go home, and sleep it off
Old 10-29-2013, 08:57 PM   #55
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

I dont think sentinel needs to be slowed down. if anything he should be tweaked up, not the speed though, hes just correct as he is. i also dont think his rocket punches should be slower, making them slower will only make them useless and he already has too many useless moves.

if anything i'd like his sent force high to be going more like vertical instead. well not literally since they are coming from behind.

another bug that should be removed...
once a character dies, he should be unhittable, aka pass thru.
that way those dead characters will not get hit by supers or specials and stops them from ruining a perfectly good timing because of it. right now once a character is dead we can still Knock him around and many times it just screws the moves.
Old 10-30-2013, 12:25 AM   #56
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

One idea I've been thinking of for about 3 years now, since the games been in a decline. How about unbanning everyone? What is there to lose.. I know some or even most people wouldnt think twice of my suggestion, but I would like to know what tmyapp has to say about it. Because lets face it, if we dont get any more active users the game is sitting at about 10-20 active users in game daily and hey that really isnt much at all. Just trying to help

And hey man not trying to disrespect you in any way because I think your really smart and what youve done with SFO and the technology is great honestly, but I think SFX took alot of members from SFO would you think deleting that game could bring members back here? Just a thought if not then I understand its something you put time and effort into..

Thanks again for listening.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles

Last edited by -AlphaRiku-; 10-30-2013 at 12:35 AM.
Old 10-30-2013, 02:22 AM   #57
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

won't happen, we did it twice already the problem it gets us in is far worse then simply leaving them banned. most of the perma ban list are hackers trying to harm the game. the others just plainly dont care.

won't happen.
and it funny how everytime a new update is coming, people ask that we do a global unban.
and yeah, you're like the 5th to ask that over the last 2 years. and im not counting th ebefore years where we actually did it.
Old 10-30-2013, 04:02 AM   #58
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

No Global Unbans... EVER, So tired of people asking.

Asking for Tmys opinion wouldent really matter on the global unbanning, since he does not see what we see in-game, the fourm, outside SFO, etc. Plus im sure Tmy wont find it in his heart to unban the very same people that delayed the game with secuirty updates rather than tweaks/colors/characters etc. and unban them.

no no no that defeats the purpose.

As for SFX, great game, why would he delete that game over SFO? when SFX has its own community as it is? So an SFO member asking for Tmy to 'Delete" a game which he worked so hard on for no real reason seems very stupid.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 10-31-2013 at 03:15 AM.
Old 10-30-2013, 08:30 AM   #59
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku View Post
One idea I've been thinking of for about 3 years now, since the games been in a decline. How about unbanning everyone? What is there to lose.. I know some or even most people wouldnt think twice of my suggestion, but I would like to know what tmyapp has to say about it. Because lets face it, if we dont get any more active users the game is sitting at about 10-20 active users in game daily and hey that really isnt much at all. Just trying to help

And hey man not trying to disrespect you in any way because I think your really smart and what youve done with SFO and the technology is great honestly, but I think SFX took alot of members from SFO would you think deleting that game could bring members back here? Just a thought if not then I understand its something you put time and effort into..

A global unban just for the same exact people to get banned again ... Yeah .... and Lol @
SFX being deleted bro ... idk if you thought that through.
That's like telling ijji to delete solder front because it took members from gunz, or something of that nature. Not cool.

^
Old 10-30-2013, 10:20 AM   #60
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3100
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

What about 2v1 true handicap?

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
Old 10-30-2013, 10:57 AM   #61
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

That's nice and all, but what about a person being able to host but just spectate? I need more support on this implementation it is important to me to fulfil my ambs duty I really want to host for people but I be too busy doing other things. But I would like for everyone to be able to play this game I would host 24/7 if this was possible

Come on If you love Kam and SFO support this feature people!!!!!

Fader and shadow you should quote this and be like yea this one!!!!!

As well as everyone else this is needed more than those other features previously mentioned

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

Old 10-30-2013, 12:33 PM   #62
AlphaBee

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 231
AlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enough

may I remind you its Tmyapp choice, I know some staff might have a say in the Unbans & Updates, but remember whos the one creating everything so it would be wise if some had a mind to say let me think twice and say I didn't make the game I have no say over it, I may have an opinion, but will he take it in consideration or not.

Compliment by writers :O

Old 10-30-2013, 11:16 PM   #63
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku View Post
Two moderators and an admin have already answered you, but let me add my post as a sysop--especially for members like GamerBee.

The short answer is no, it will never happen again.

Long answer, as Cwing and older mods will tell you, it was already tried in 2005 (back when the banned folks still were eager to return) and everyone unbanned was banned again for the same reasons.

Back when I was an NWO and I still spoke to BYRD (before he requested I block him), he suggested it again. I didn't see the harm (I was still green), and suggested to TMyApp over ICQ.

Not only was the answer no, he explained why.

We've got a system for unbanning members who actually want to return and deserve a second chance.

All they have to do is ask.

For those who've long forgotten the game, unbanning them would mean next to nothing, and would not bump up activity and logins because...wait for it...they've long forgotten SFO.

For the few people who don't deserve a second chance (or already blew several of them), global unbans would be allowing people back who shouldn't be here.

Furthermore, Riku, you and a few other members have asked this question before in the threads I made a year ago (with TMyApp's express permission) to inform VIP members on the forum that TMyApp and SFO were in trouble.

I'll repost blockattack's answers as well:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
Yeah .. Lets go ahead and stay on the ORIGINAL TOPIC. No matter how you feel, lets not bring the topic of discussion to the general subject of banning and our stand on unbanning members.
Old members coming back ( that are likely still playing ANYWAY ) has NO bearing on the state that SFO is in NOW.. Lets drop that subject please..

This honestly, is NOT a discussion thread for the staff members .. those that are informed about the situation can make book long quoted responses, such as TitaniumFist, other than that, save the disagreeing responses for the general comments section.

Helping SFO is the topic at hand here.. the ONLY topic at hand here..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
blockattack, exactly. As you said the subject of bans should be dropped, that goes for everyone and I will only address it this one last time...

I will ask users to please, please, read every post I make in this thread and that of every other staff member. Every post we make here is either:

A) based on what we've learned from everyone in the staff, including TMyApp
B) what we know (this is not jab)
C) and most important, direct one-on-one convos with TMyApp.

We have addressed a global unbans - they will not happen. Not now, not ever.

As I said, I will continue to do what I've always done, unban those who apologize when it is time, whether that's after they've served their time or instantly is up to me. I also made it perfectly clear that I also look through forum and in-game bans and reverse any that have been there long enough for light offenses.

There aren't enough old members who've been banned to bring this game back to its former glory.
To all members, the answer's no. Please stop asking.

Quote:

As the other staff members have stated, it won't work and is a bad idea.

Both are TMyApp's brainchildren. Killing one child to save the other isn't a solution, especially when each one has different needs.

SFO is a fighter.

SFX is a shooter.

If SFX was removed, those players would likely go find another free shooter to play, not a fighter, SFO.

There is no correlation with the birth of SFX to the decline of SFO.

The decline of SFO is directly tied to a lack of new content and advertising of new content, and both are tied to TMyApp's hardships, as outlined in his other thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerBee View Post
may I remind you its Tmyapp choice, I know some staff might have a say in the Unbans & Updates, but remember whos the one creating everything so it would be wise if some had a mind to say let me think twice and say I didn't make the game I have no say over it, I may have an opinion, but will he take it in consideration or not.
I'll remind you that many of us have been here a while, and were doing exactly this before and when we were chosen to be NWOs: responding to member posts (even when they were directed at TMyApp) with common sense, or if some were already staff members, with working knowledge. Maybe you don't remember the Mega Why Thread, but I do.

Of course if TMyApp wanted to do a global unban, we'd make it so. That does not change the fact we are authorized to speak for him, are armed with more than opinions, and that a global unban is an idea that will not impact the game in a meaningful way.

Let's get back to meaningful suggestions.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 10-30-2013 at 11:21 PM.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:49 AM   #64
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

whether the update is for new updates or just for long overdue tweaks, id like to suggest a major forum clean-up

i noticed there are lots of pinned topics that no longer has activity
ive seen a lot of good threads that deseves pinning but got lost in the archives

id like to suggest a major overhaul/revamp/clean up that will help fresh things up for the SFO community

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 10-31-2013 at 03:15 AM.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:18 AM   #65
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

We're discussing in-game updates along the lines of glitches/bug fixes, possible new features and colors.

Anything on the forum we do not need to bug TMyApp about, and can be suggested outside of this thread. You know where to find us, and you can even utilize the ambassador forum.

Come on, folks.

I can't stress this enough, let's stay on topic.

Re-read TMyApp's last post if you need to know why he made this thread, and the kinds of issues he's looking for to primarily fix or tweak, and secondarily possibly add in his limited time.

For new features, I second Solid's post: True handicap/2 v 1

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 10-31-2013 at 03:23 AM.
Old 10-31-2013, 11:06 AM   #66
AlphaBee

Post Thanks / Like
AlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enough

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE ADD BLIND PICKS TMYAPP WE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR YEARS

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 10-31-2013 at 04:40 PM. Reason: An edit and a warning.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:27 PM   #67
Noobkiller

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 63
Noobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMyApp View Post
if you absolutely feel passionate about a super-small feature which you think can be easily added ... you are also welcome to post about it
Character Randomizer
http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=29543

For a long term project
http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=33217
Old 10-31-2013, 03:29 PM   #68
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerBee View Post
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE ADD BLIND PICKS TMYAPP WE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR YEARS BLALABLALFAHSFSHFNSMFMSFM.
Idk why but I have a feeling your being ignorant.
If your going to post suggestions, post with intelligence, or don't post at all in the topic. (and I'll be gladly to help you with that.)

^
Old 10-31-2013, 03:49 PM   #69
AlphaBee

Post Thanks / Like

For those who are activate, I am making a Video for all glitches and bugs that are currently on sfo, Explaining hit boxes and character suggestions. I need some test dummies so who ever wants to be a test subject with me pm my box or look for me on sfo. We will be doing all of this in Training server

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 10-31-2013 at 04:39 PM. Reason: An edit and a warning.
Old 10-31-2013, 08:44 PM   #70
(-SpideyKing-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 359
(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough

1) Character Randomizer
2) True Handicap (2 v 1)

Forget colours and all that other nonsense

WWT3 1st Place Champion
Old 11-09-2013, 06:48 PM   #71
Rashiznit-X

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 233
Rashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished road

theses 2 vids here are prob the most vital bugs

LOLOLOLOLOLOL !
Old 11-12-2013, 04:21 AM   #72
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 620
Pakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the rough
Visit Pakistani's YouTube

I tried to be as brief as possible in this vid, I'll probably update this post with another video that adds some more of them.

Includes:
Kick Freeze Glitches (Ryu, Ken, Sak, Akuma, Chun, Bison)
Punch Freeze (Ken)
Other bugs: Cyclop beams, double moves (Ryu, Chun, Ironman, Jugg)
P3/P4 Sakura/Bison following

Last edited by Pakistani; 11-12-2013 at 04:23 AM.
Old 11-12-2013, 05:49 AM   #73
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani View Post
I tried to be as brief as possible in this vid, I'll probably update this post with another video that adds some more of them.

Includes:
Kick Freeze Glitches (Ryu, Ken, Sak, Akuma, Chun, Bison)
Punch Freeze (Ken)
Other bugs: Cyclop beams, double moves (Ryu, Chun, Ironman, Jugg)
P3/P4 Sakura/Bison following

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMRhMFC8ejY
And y'all had this man banned for a whole year... I had no clue about the jug glitch or iron glitch. great stuff

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
Old 11-18-2013, 11:27 PM   #74
L0kito

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
L0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
So everyone start recording your matches and posting the bugs

would ask for colors, but I dont think that is needed until we get characters balanced again!

Heres some balance changes Tmy

1. Spidermans Maximum Spider does not Follow (aka jump from one side of the scrren to the other) all it does is jump from one side of the screen and stay on the other side. Making it so easy to counter.
This^
Old 11-19-2013, 12:32 AM   #75
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Im gonna join in and ask my own things...

Somehow sentienl got the same problem again...
somehow if ryu is completely hugging sent, none of our hits actually connects.
think you have to check back the "hit closer to home" again. aka collision boxes.

otherwise, an expanding TMC would be great. like more multiplayer things. like modifying fights thru TMC or the ability for us to have access to AI. so we can create the AI ourselves. i know its not possible probably... but it would be great if we could have more things to do to keep people interested.

The ability to host dedicated games would be great as well. to try and stop the hosting problems.
Closed Thread