[ sfo 1.3c - release info ] TMyApp New Features 16 03-11-2006 06:17 AM

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2013, 06:03 AM   #1
TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 139
TMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really nice
Exclamation [ SFO 1.9F - RELEASE INFO ]

Past 5AM as I'm writing this ... so excuse me if the stuff below is not making sense

Aside from the release notes found here: http://streetfighteronline.com/version/

Above all, the only ... and I mean ABSOLUTELY ONLY reason SFO is still here .. and the ONLY reason we had this bug-squash update (even though it aint' much) ... is because of the amazing and selfless efforts from the donators of SFO

We are still here ... because of you .. and SFO still lives .. ONLY because of your kind donations ... PERIOD

I honestly wish that this update could have been more than a mere bug-squash (and/or that more bugs could have been covered) ... but I can honest say that what you see today took absolutely everything that was left in me for the time being ... there was not an extra hour of free time ... not an ounce of strength left ... whatever I had ... I've put towards this update ... it's not the world, but it's a start ... and is the first major update of our community since the winter of 2kX

... the hardest part is making that "first step" after you haven't been walking for 3 years ... but once you make it ... all steps after will seem much easier ... and the mighty Juggernaut that is SFO can return to it's former self .. one step at a time

Now ... lets talk Glitches ... Bison/Sakura following ... lag issues ... moves "buffering" ... chars being stuck ... characters being tweaked ... optic beam bugs ... and so many others which have been mentioned by you ... I can only say that all of the available time I had was spent trying to track them down ... did it work ?? how many still remain ?? only time will tell

New Game Mode: "True Handicap" ... just as requested .. and in a true SFO tradition .. it is very buggy and is very handicapped ... the mode ONLY works in 2 vs 1 ... with P1 (aka: the host) being ALONE on his team ... at which point his P3 partner will be executed when the round begins ... who will use this mode ?? probably all 3 of you ... enjoy

THE BUGS THAT STILL REMAIN: Chun LI's double moves/uppercuts ... Ryu's double moves/uppercuts ... health bar in observer mode ... rematch issues ... Ken's flaming bugs ... Maximum Buggy-Spider ... public chat scrolling (the one that makes you punch your monitor) ... all of these bugs .. and more ... still remain ... there just wasn't enough hours in the day in order to track them down in time for this update ... and so ... this means that I once again need to be planning our next bug-patch release ... when ?? ... hopefully soon ... at which point I'll keep everyone posted

STUFF THAT ALMOST MADE IT: new colors ... new staff promotions ... archived top scores ... all of these can be added dynamically ... and Lord willing ... can still be added before the end of this year

SFO ADVERTISING / NEW PLAYERS / FRESH BLOOD: this one is a catch 22 ... there is no way I could have advertised the game before the new update (ie: how can I send out the old version of the game to sites around the world when a new update would have made the old version obsolete ?? ) ... so all advertising will have to be done by me ... starting NOW ... however, it's the holidays (more or less) ... so I'm guessing that a lot of sites may ignore my emails (because they are away on holidays ?? ) ... but I will still try ... and I will continuing ... and I will NOT stop ... until our chat servers are full of new players once again ... (so bare with me in the upcoming days/weeks ... I'm not done yet) ...

Who knows what else I'm missing ... but now it's 6AM ... so I need to get some sleep ...

Comments ?? Kudos ?? Bashing ?? ... post them below ...

And there you have it
Old 12-14-2013, 07:41 AM   #2
TheKnight1203
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 127
TheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: [ SFO 1.9F - RELEASE INFO ]

good job tmyapp sir , i really appreciate it.

our efforts did not come in vain

i think i can help on advertising , i got some little thing with me which might come in handy.

are we allowed to do such thing?
Old 12-14-2013, 09:18 AM   #3
Noobkiller

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 63
Noobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMyApp View Post
[B]SFO ADVERTISING / NEW PLAYERS / FRESH BLOOD:

Should be fun.
Old 12-14-2013, 09:20 AM   #4
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

I'm going to bring back my Stream and continue to promote the game on a couple forums I check regularly.

Old 12-14-2013, 11:22 AM   #5
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 25
Vegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the rough

Thank you to all of People who donated, I suppose those who helped out the most will become new staff members, so congratulations, I know that they will lead the game moving forward.

Old 12-14-2013, 02:12 PM   #6
Sir Nash

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough

Progress forward is all the community wants. A step in the right direction, Sir Nash Approves!
Old 12-14-2013, 02:26 PM   #7
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: [ SFO 1.9F - RELEASE INFO ]

Nice. Also lets greet any new player with open arms. Offer to teach them the basics to help increase the competition around here. Don't mess over them in match's. Make it feel like home. Most of all don't infect them with past negative thoughts about anything cause that turns them away. Its a new age.
Old 12-14-2013, 02:42 PM   #8
Evil-Blanka
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 79
Evil-Blanka is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the update!, Really appreciate it. Glad to see the game still pushing on!

Thanks feross for being a great gfx master qand making me this
Old 12-14-2013, 03:26 PM   #9
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

The fact we were able to have a few games with you is an update all by itself.
Glad to have been there to see the old Karma/TMan duos we used to do back int he days and im even more glad that we won.

i also am very happy to see bison P4 finally have an AI.
thats also a great news for our TMC stories, even though people dont realise it but the more you give us the morew we can do. and this alone means more possibilities for us. you were such a liar though, you told me TMC would get notihng and there you bring me a new AI. so take your time buddy you already did a lot compared to what you had promised.

go sleep and take it easy.
Old 12-14-2013, 03:58 PM   #10
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
you were such a liar though, you told me TMC would get notihng and there you bring me a new AI. so take your time buddy you already did a lot compared to what you had promised.

go sleep and take it easy.

lol, In game he said "Hmm changed p2 to p4 (or p4 to p2) Now Bisons AI work"

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

Old 12-14-2013, 05:22 PM   #11
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
Thank you to all of People who donated, I suppose those who helped out the most will become new staff members, so congratulations, I know that they will lead the game moving forward.
Nope, they got their own user group and most importantly a special thanks from the AppMan

Old 12-14-2013, 09:54 PM   #12
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 182
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

thanks again. tmyapp. Did a great job releasing this update. However like you said, there's still more stuff to come. Lemme stay tuned... also, if it's ok with you, i will continue to help ya out with donations as much as I can.

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: wol-spi-ryu & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Game Modes: XvsSF, & Zero-E only
Characters: Ryu/Cyclops only
Old 12-14-2013, 10:36 PM   #13
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

And remember all, the updates are not done.

In fact, TMy has already released a 2nd silent update along side the main update

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Old 12-15-2013, 08:16 AM   #14
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
LadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the rough
Visit LadyChamp's Twitter

Were back baby!!

Thank you TMY and to everyone who chipped in to make this possible long live SFO.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:17 AM   #15
x~Silver~x
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
x~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyChamp View Post
Were back baby!!

Thank you TMY and to everyone who chipped in to make this possible long live SFO.
agreed is great to see the community like this long live sfo!

Achievements:
SDC 2k11Champion
Clan Leader of Marvel Inc
Best Ryu Of 2011
Xmas Ghost Winner (Event)
Old 12-15-2013, 10:08 AM   #16
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Aye. Good to see TMyApp and the community back on the road to recovery.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Old 12-15-2013, 02:45 PM   #17
1-hitta

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2449
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

Well done.

Cyber Akuma -- Brought to you by SFO Underground!

Old 12-15-2013, 02:53 PM   #18
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Maxium spider works again thank god lol

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
Old 12-15-2013, 03:13 PM   #19
x~Silver~x
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
x~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku View Post
Maxium spider works again thank god lol
I love how they fixed the maxium spider lool ive been playing spidey all day

Achievements:
SDC 2k11Champion
Clan Leader of Marvel Inc
Best Ryu Of 2011
Xmas Ghost Winner (Event)
Old 12-15-2013, 04:21 PM   #20
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

didnt I predict TMy would unintentionally accidentily fix Maximum spider?

for now, that is.

Old 12-15-2013, 05:12 PM   #21
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: [ SFO 1.9F - RELEASE INFO ]

Well I like it. Maximum Spider ftw!
Old 12-15-2013, 08:44 PM   #22
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
LadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the rough
Visit LadyChamp's Twitter

Really i was playing with him earlier and dint even notice lol.

guess im just use to the old spidey that we all know and loved smh.
Old 12-15-2013, 10:11 PM   #23
1-hitta

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2449
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
didnt I predict TMy would unintentionally accidentily fix Maximum spider?

for now, that is.
What was wrong with it before? O_o

Cyber Akuma -- Brought to you by SFO Underground!

Old 12-15-2013, 11:37 PM   #24
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Shady_vip)^ View Post
What was wrong with it before? O_o
He never followed his opp. He would just fly into the corner ... repeatedly ... well at least that's what i saw ... lol.

^
Old 12-16-2013, 01:28 AM   #25
TheKnight1203
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 127
TheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura about

is Ken's backward haduken already fixed?
Closed Thread