SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Now this is a vampire... SolidSnake76 General 10 02-11-2013 07:12 PM
Vampire on the loose.... no, seriously SolidSnake76 General 7 12-01-2012 01:14 AM
Lycan Vs Vampire SoLevitated General Discussion 5 05-10-2009 03:38 PM
Sweet vampire game Ryusage Links 1 02-27-2006 12:51 PM
The rize of the vampire Vampire_Prince Challenges and Tournaments 6 12-12-2005 07:13 PM

Old 09-29-2020, 03:14 PM   #1
LordFrieza
Outstanding Member

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 823
LordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura about
Default TV Shows - P.Valley, Ghost, Lucifer, and Vampire Diaries, etc.

Does anyone watch any of these? The show I'm currently watching right now is Lucifer, and everyone seems to be excited about these particular TV shows, what's going on?

3rd place 2013 Best Ryu User
1st Place 2013 Best Bison User
1st Place 2013 Best Akuma User
1st Place Bison Tournament winner (Shadowloo Showdown)
NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner
VIP, Elite, Sponsored, and Outstanding Member

Last edited by LordFrieza; 09-29-2020 at 03:16 PM.
LordFrieza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 05:09 PM   #2
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 198
Shadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really nice
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube
Default Re: TV Shows - P.Valley, Ghost, Lucifer, and Vampire Diaries, etc.

Well for me, I like watching the show "Flashpoint".

Its all about police officers both male and female that connect, respect, & serve the public as defenders of a city. It has been aired Seasons 1-6 with re-runs. The show was filmed in Canada since July 2008. Their responsibility is to: handle & shoot enemies such as drug dealers, army mercenaries, bank robbers, school students, restaurants, and any other people that opposes them. Even while protecting innocent people in the process. I like this show a lot because it's very entertaining to know what's going on in your country (while using knowledge on news tv).

IGNs: Runney/Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Modes: Zero-E/XvsSF
Characters: Cyc/Ryu/Wolvy

Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 07:56 PM   #3
LordFrieza
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
LordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Raichu View Post
Well for me, I like watching the show "Flashpoint".

Its all about police officers both male and female that connect, respect, & serve the public as defenders of a city. It has been aired Seasons 1-6 with re-runs. The show was filmed in Canada since July 2008. Their responsibility is to: handle & shoot enemies such as drug dealers, army mercenaries, bank robbers, school students, restaurants, and any other people that opposes them. Even while protecting innocent people in the process. I like this show a lot because it's very entertaining to know what's going on in your country (while using knowledge on news tv).
I'm going to try to find it on netflix and see if I can pull it up on my account, that sounds really festive.

NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner
Old 10-16-2020, 11:13 PM   #4
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 198
Shadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really nice
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordFrieza View Post

Does anyone watch any of these? The show I'm currently watching right now is Lucifer, and everyone seems to be excited about these particular TV shows, what's going on?
Is "Lucifer" even a good show to watch? I might look into this...

IGNs: Runney/Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Modes: Zero-E/XvsSF
Characters: Cyc/Ryu/Wolvy

Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 01:26 AM   #5
LordFrieza
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Raichu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordFrieza View Post

Is "Lucifer" even a good show to watch? I might look into this...
So far I only watched the first 3 seasons and literally binge watched all three seasons back to back. It's a really good TV Series to get into if you're into religion, mystery, and crime.

It's about a detective living her day to day life as a detective "Decker" she meets Satan but in the physical flesh as "Lucifer". He finds her very gorgeous, he calls her beautiful, and sexually arousing, for some reason or another just couldn't seem to.. you know, get in the jeans. Nevertheless, he actually learned to develop his own feelings towards her, and instead of using his power for evil, he uses it for good, and God called him to rule over Hell and because of his disobedience he lost his rings, and so did his brother, but you'll learn more about it as you watch the series.

NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner