SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[TELEVISION] Dragon Ball Z? -AlphaRiku- General 7 10-09-2014 01:17 PM
Dragon Ball Z (-ObNoXiOuS-1-) Banners, Avatars and Images 11 10-25-2010 12:07 PM
Dragon ball Trailer PENZEL Links 33 10-11-2008 09:35 AM
Dragon ball z sig. ~O~DeadlyKnight Banners, Avatars and Images 8 07-22-2006 12:17 PM

Old 08-09-2019, 02:13 AM   #501
LordFrieza
Outstanding Member

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 823
LordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Dragon Ball Z, GT, Super Mega Thread

I am still waiting on more news, but the downloadable content for Xenoverse is worth it. They have new transformations, and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan evolved and Vegeta super Saiyan God form is available.

3rd place 2013 Best Ryu User
1st Place 2013 Best Bison User
1st Place 2013 Best Akuma User
1st Place Bison Tournament winner (Shadowloo Showdown)
NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner
VIP, Elite, Sponsored, and Outstanding Member
LordFrieza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 09:50 AM   #502
LordFrieza
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
LordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura aboutLordFrieza has a spectacular aura about

There Will Be a Season 2
This is what we already know, or if you don't know..
Quote:
The anime aired its last episode(Japanese) in March 2018. And itís been almost 2 years since the anime went on hiatus. According to the rumors, Dragon Ball Super season 2 release date is confirmed to be July 2020.

The anime aired its first episode back in July 2015, so most probably the continuation will be from July 2020.
Also here may be some reasons why Super took a break.
Quote:
One of the most possible reason could be, One Piece. Yes, you read it right! One Piece: Stampede is also a part of TOEI Animation. While the One Piece: Stampede was in works at the same time, also, the One Piece anime is always Ongoing so there was a sheer need of new but experienced staff who could work for the movie while the series was kept ongoing. Hence, resulting in the Dragon Ball super staff working for the One Piece movie.
Another important reason is the Dragon Ball manga. While the Tournament of Arc was quite popular and fans were enthusiastically waiting to watch more, the manga was overlooked. Yes, there was a huge time gap between the story of the manga and of anime. If you are a Dragon Ball manga reader, youíll know how manga story is slightly different than that of anime.
Dragon Ball Super English dub was far behind the subbed version. Instead of waiting for the series to get English-dubbed, fans started to go for the original version(Japanese) of the show. Resulting in a huge loss for the production house responsible for the English dub. (I used to watch the series in its original voice without subtitles so I could watch it before everyone else and know whatís going within the series)
The recent Dragon Ball movie(Broly) is a reason fair enough, as well. While the show was at its climax, the studio needed staff to work on the movie as well. Resulting in them taking a break for the anime and animating the movie.

NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner
Old 05-08-2020, 03:41 PM   #503
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 198
Shadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really nice
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

No matter what, I still like Goku & Vegeta for older DBZ episodes. Such Proud Saiyans...

IGNs: Runney/Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Modes: Zero-E/XvsSF
Characters: Cyc/Ryu/Wolvy

Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 08:10 PM   #504
LordFrieza
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Things have been really quiet lately, the latest news I heard was that Season #2 will be out sometimes this year in the spring. Nevertheless, Frieza will and always be my favorite character of all time.

NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner
Old 08-02-2020, 06:19 PM   #505
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like
Shadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryLucci View Post
There Will Be a Season 2
This is what we already know, or if you don't know..

Also here may be some reasons why Super took a break.
Quote:
One of the most possible reason could be, One Piece. Yes, you read it right! One Piece: Stampede is also a part of TOEI Animation. While the One Piece: Stampede was in works at the same time, also, the One Piece anime is always Ongoing so there was a sheer need of new but experienced staff who could work for the movie while the series was kept ongoing. Hence, resulting in the Dragon Ball super staff working for the One Piece movie.
Another important reason is the Dragon Ball manga. While the Tournament of Arc was quite popular and fans were enthusiastically waiting to watch more, the manga was overlooked. Yes, there was a huge time gap between the story of the manga and of anime. If you are a Dragon Ball manga reader, youíll know how manga story is slightly different than that of anime.
Dragon Ball Super English dub was far behind the subbed version. Instead of waiting for the series to get English-dubbed, fans started to go for the original version(Japanese) of the show. Resulting in a huge loss for the production house responsible for the English dub. (I used to watch the series in its original voice without subtitles so I could watch it before everyone else and know whatís going within the series)
The recent Dragon Ball movie(Broly) is a reason fair enough, as well. While the show was at its climax, the studio needed staff to work on the movie as well. Resulting in them taking a break for the anime and animating the movie.
Well then, that's understandable reasons. Still, is it possible that we are in 2020 that there won't be any more DBZ episodes until the start of 2021? Did they say anything about releases leading into 2021? for Dragonball Z Super episodes?

Old 10-20-2020, 01:36 AM   #506
LordFrieza
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Dragon Ball Heroes is a thing to watch I think they finish with the short stories they were telling using the Fu saga. Might I add that they are getting carried away with this Fu character running the behind the scenes of plans and schemes.

NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner
Old 10-22-2020, 05:57 PM   #507
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like

Well then, keep us posted. For whats it worth, DBZ episodes are always enjoyable to watch...

Old 10-23-2020, 03:14 AM   #508
LordFrieza
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Did you read the Moro series?

NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner
Old 10-26-2020, 04:41 PM   #509
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordFrieza View Post
No, never heard of Moro Series. But I did see some glances of Dragonball Z Super episodes some time ago. The story-line of this was a little different & that it was hard keeping up with what's going on.

Old 10-29-2020, 05:29 PM   #510
LordFrieza
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Raichu View Post
Quote:
No, never heard of Moro Series. But I did see some glances of Dragonball Z Super episodes some time ago. The story-line of this was a little different & that it was hard keeping up with what's going on.
The Moro series takes place after The Tournament of power, I believe that's where it left off, or it might have been the hero's series, Hero's is another good short arc that was really festive as far as Super Saiyian 4 vs. Super Sayian God Super Saiyian, and Golden Cooler, and etc. It's really good. Anyway, Moro is the strongest being that Goku has ever faced before, defeated Goku, and Vegeta I believe clean, and they're having a hard time beating him, but of course, Goku ended up victorious, don't think, I'm spilling too much because that isn't even half of it, and of course, Fu, the master mind behind it all.

NBA Tournament Winner
Multi-Event Winner
Old 11-15-2020, 03:22 PM   #511
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Raichu View Post
Quote:
The Moro series takes place after The Tournament of power, I believe that's where it left off, or it might have been the hero's series, Hero's is another good short arc that was really festive as far as Super Saiyian 4 vs. Super Sayian God Super Saiyian, and Golden Cooler, and etc. It's really good. Anyway, Moro is the strongest being that Goku has ever faced before, defeated Goku, and Vegeta I believe clean, and they're having a hard time beating him, but of course, Goku ended up victorious, don't think, I'm spilling too much because that isn't even half of it, and of course, Fu, the master mind behind it all.
Understandable. Do you know if there's a website link to find this DBZ series? I want to see how far Goku reaches the end to show how strong he is as a Saiyan.