SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Bugs and Problems report

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1 on 1 Wolvie fights. Wolfeh Challenges and Tournaments 14 05-23-2008 03:55 PM
Wolvie one day Wolvie all day XxOmny_SakuraxX Challenges and Tournaments 14 06-25-2007 05:28 PM
New wolvie TitaniumFist Banners, Avatars and Images 13 02-22-2007 02:08 PM
For wolvie unholy_fighter New Features 9 06-11-2006 03:24 AM

Old 07-28-2017, 07:40 PM   #1
Usurp

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 160
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation Wolvie Glitch

why is it when im player 1 and i go for the slide thing, it dont work

but when i tag in player 3, all of a sudden the slide thing works

im sure nobody really cares, but i just wanted to point that out
i noticed when i tried to do it some games and he refused to do it , and other games he did it all the time

can someone please fix on the next update
i wanna be able to 1on1 someone with all my moves .

^^Live Ranking^^
|Elite Vip, Sep 2006|1st Place Event Winner, July 2017|Elite Vip, June 2017|1st Place Tourney Winner, Aug 2017|S.F.O. Patriot, Aug 2017|Official SFO Rapper, Aug 2017|SFO Moderator, Sept 2017|Outstanding Member, Sept 2017|SFO Color Crew |*****-****** *** *******|
Usurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 10:43 PM   #2
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1177
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default Re: Wolvie Glitch

It's a keyboard thing.

Some keyboards don't allow multi key holds or presses. In this moves case, you NEED to hold both down and forward, and while holding, press HP.
No other way to do it.

I perform it done, each time, it's never acted up, not once.. but wolf-15, a wolv only player has issues with it.

So I'm aware of what your saying, but that's hardware related.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 03:28 AM   #3
Usurp

Post Thanks / Like
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Re: Wolvie Glitch

after realizing how illogical it would be, to be because of the type of keyboard
i ran a test and found
i (probably just like wolf-15) have my keys set "asd zxc"
once i set the keys to default i did it perfectly

^^Live Ranking^^
|Elite Vip, Sep 2006|1st Place Event Winner, July 2017|Elite Vip, June 2017|1st Place Tourney Winner, Aug 2017|S.F.O. Patriot, Aug 2017|Official SFO Rapper, Aug 2017|SFO Moderator, Sept 2017|Outstanding Member, Sept 2017|SFO Color Crew |*****-****** *** *******|
Old 07-29-2017, 06:42 AM   #4
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usurp View Post
after realizing how illogical it would be, to be because of the type of keyboard
i ran a test and found
i (probably just like wolf-15) have my keys set "asd zxc"
once i set the keys to default i did it perfectly
Your not special ed, and playing with the arrow keys for movement now are you? O_O

Need to contact blocky?

Old 07-29-2017, 10:35 AM   #5
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 774
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

I've been playing with the arrow keys for movement since the days of SF2 on the PC (early '90s). The only time I didn't is if I got the left side of the keyboard in a PVP match.

For fighters, it's arrow keys for life or a gamepad only.

AWSD is for shooters.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 11:37 AM   #6
Usurp

Post Thanks / Like
Exclamation Re: Wolvie Glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
Your not special ed, and playing with the arrow keys for movement now are you? O_O
You just called everyone who chose to change the keys to arrow "special ed"

^^Live Ranking^^
Old 07-29-2017, 11:50 AM   #7
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Ok.. yall both weird.

But its cool..

I've been asdw since emulators back in 1998
Shooters arent even a thing.. eww.

Need to contact blocky?

Old 08-13-2017, 04:07 PM   #8
Raze-Lighter

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 158
Raze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: Wolvie Glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
Ok.. yall both weird.

But its cool..

I've been asdw since emulators back in 1998
Shooters arent even a thing.. eww.
Lmao. Wut Mate. Arrow keys for life. So you're calling me weird too lol.
Raze-Lighter is offline   Reply With Quote