SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEw akuma sig W3AP0N-X Banners, Avatars and Images 6 12-01-2008 11:15 PM
Akuma abdulhaqq General Comments & Strategies 13 06-27-2006 07:33 PM
Akuma dam_ite!!! Banners, Avatars and Images 9 06-07-2006 12:35 PM
A few improvements/ideas for akuma/shin akuma. Cwing New Features 25 04-15-2006 08:00 PM
Akuma and shin akuma Kazama_Empire New Features 18 01-13-2006 12:54 AM

Old 06-27-2012, 12:20 PM   #1
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:
Default Akuma

I find it crazy that people think Akuma Raging Demon is cheap, I don't understand how it can be "CHEAP" if he was the original of that move. I can see why people would say Sakura raging demon is cheap because in the series of the T.V show, she was wasn't known to use that move, or Ken or Bison and etc.

Let's talk about this..
Old 06-27-2012, 12:23 PM   #2
_Zom_B_X
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 21
_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Akuma

Ignore Them.

Thanks, donkios.
_Zom_B_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:33 PM   #3
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Bison is cheap. Slow that ninja down.

As for Akuma, his not cheap just annoying.

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:42 PM   #4
Nferno666

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 512
Nferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really nice

1 or 2 lvl 1 rd from akuma is fine..but when you have a person who does it the WHOLE match it can be annoying..as for sakura having the RD? she had it in Marvel Super Heros vs Street Fighter as a secret charater, characters/moves have never been based on the animated series/movies. Chun Li is suppose to have a RD type move yet she doesn't

XMVSSF/SFO Record: Wins: 24,549(94.12%) Losses: 1,534(5.88%) Total: 26,083 As of 02/07/12
Nferno666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:46 PM   #5
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Oh okay, I went by how to T.V Show set the characters up. I just didn't understand how Akuma Raging Demon be cheap and he was the original of it.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:57 PM   #6
Nferno666

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 512
Nferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really nice

it can be easily stopped but as i said those that seem to love to do it every 5 secs are the ones who makes it "cheap"

as for chun li's "rd" type move its been so long since i've seen it but it still awsome to see

XMVSSF/SFO Record: Wins: 24,549(94.12%) Losses: 1,534(5.88%) Total: 26,083 As of 02/07/12

Last edited by Nferno666; 06-27-2012 at 12:59 PM.
Nferno666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:02 PM   #7
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 75
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

I just find it how people think that it's easy to spam RD, I laugh how when people try to RD me to death, and fail lol. (RD is a technique you have to master, you can't spam it left and right and think you will win, NO!)

As far as Akuma's RD, it's perfectly fine. As I have said before, SFO noobs will blame their lost on anything and everything, except their lack of skills to counter their opponent's tactics.

Real OP Raging Demons, are Ryu and Bison.

Bison user's don't use RD much though, so I guess no one bugs on about it.
Ryu's RD (lvl3) being stronger then Akuma's RD (lvl 3), it's weird but I guess it makes some sort of sense since Ryu is in this dark hado mode is it? w/e i guess.

But seriously though, complaining about RD when I use Akuma to me is just you being mad.

People say I abuse RD, but the truth is...the only time I use RD on a normal basis is if I have VIP Akuma, otherwise I wouldn't use RD against you.

(of course, if you start hyper jumping and hanging out in the air...don't be surprise if I use RD to give you a wake up call. As long as my character can use RD)

Akuma's RD is fine, noobs are being noobs...and people actually listen and give them what they want. -.-"

Could you imagine the game if TmyApp were to listen to these folks and remove all the moves they complain about? There would be no supers left!
Old 06-27-2012, 01:07 PM   #8
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Elite_Ken you make perfect sense.

I noticed that but Unvind normal Raging Demon is stronger though.
Old 06-27-2012, 01:07 PM   #9
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

RD doesnt bother me at all. I do see in the lobby though people always complaining about it being cheap. I myself always thought it was pretty easy to stop and pretty easy to tell that the person is going to do it.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:50 PM   #10
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

I think it's easy to stop to, all it take is a hadouken, projectile, or special.
I don't believe people should blame certain moves on people simply because there skills lacking.
Old 06-27-2012, 01:58 PM   #11
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
I find it crazy that people think Akuma Raging Demon is cheap, I don't understand how it can be "CHEAP" if he was the original of that move. I can see why people would say Sakura raging demon is cheap because in the series of the T.V show, she was wasn't known to use that move, or Ken or Bison and etc.

Let's talk about this..
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
Bison is cheap. Slow that ninja down.

As for Akuma, his not cheap just annoying.
This is coming from the same ppl that said wolverines healing ability was cheap.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:05 PM   #12
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

You're making no sense at all, we are talking about Akuma not Wolverine. Wolverine is irrelevant.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:22 PM   #13
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
This is coming from the same ppl that said wolverines healing ability was cheap.

This is coming from the same person who is suppose to be gone?
Old 06-27-2012, 02:27 PM   #14
Update-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
Update- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nferno666 View Post
it can be easily stopped but as i said those that seem to love to do it every 5 secs are the ones who makes it "cheap"

as for chun li's "rd" type move its been so long since i've seen it but it still awsome to see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxXU_jb2juw
Now that is an combo D:

Fear my Ryu!!!
Achievements

# Winner of Nba Tourney
# second place zero-e Tourney
# elite Vip (my bro)
# south side savage!

Akuma image removed. Way beyond the signature limit. - LS
Update- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:31 PM   #15
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Raging Demon is an unblockable move that everybody just loves to spam against chun and wolve. Now it would only connect with my chun on the rarest of days but just like any move it gets annoying when its overused.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 06-27-2012, 03:08 PM   #16
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

^ Specials, hadoukens, and projectiles. How is that cheap ? when EVERYONE uses them ?
Old 06-27-2012, 03:28 PM   #17
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
^ Specials, hadoukens, and projectiles. How is that cheap ? when EVERYONE uses them ?
Woah dere... You're making no sense at all, we are talking about Raging Demon not hadokens. Projectiles are irrelevant.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 06-27-2012, 03:38 PM   #18
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

No I'm making sense because I'm tell you those are the moves that can stop RD, what are you talking about ?
Maybe you forgot what you posted ?
Old 06-27-2012, 03:43 PM   #19
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I never said rd was unstoppable. I said it was on blockable.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 06-27-2012, 03:45 PM   #20
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
I never said rd was unstoppable. I said it was on blockable.
*Un-bloackable, carry on.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:59 PM   #21
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Give me a time in any video or T.V show that you could just sit there and block an RD ?
That's complete crazy.
Old 06-27-2012, 04:03 PM   #22
_Zom_B_X
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 21
_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road

we can all see wher is this thread going.

Thanks, donkios.
_Zom_B_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:04 PM   #23
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

I bet when it happens it's going to be closed 2.
Old 06-27-2012, 11:19 PM   #24
Enlighten_Ken
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
Enlighten_Ken is on a distinguished roadEnlighten_Ken is on a distinguished roadEnlighten_Ken is on a distinguished roadEnlighten_Ken is on a distinguished roadEnlighten_Ken is on a distinguished roadEnlighten_Ken is on a distinguished roadEnlighten_Ken is on a distinguished roadEnlighten_Ken is on a distinguished roadEnlighten_Ken is on a distinguished roadEnlighten_Ken is on a distinguished roadEnlighten_Ken is on a distinguished road

well in the end ppl say it cheap cause they no longer have to grab u. Instead they can slide n it still hits that's wat makin ppl say it cheap but to me idc u use imma use it back end of story

Achivements

Elitevip
FreedomFighter winner
Juggernaut Stole Christmas Winner
C.O.W 2nd Place Winner
SuperBowl Winner
Enlighten_Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:31 AM   #25
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:

Let's talk about this..
Flawed logic there. A certain RD is cheap because the original didn't have it.
Yea no.

Actually, all the RDs in this game are cheap for sole reason that they're all full screen unblockables. Cyclops is the worst offender because he actually attacks you back while he's starting his RD.

Of course, all of the RDs can be stopped by a special move, but it still doesn't excuse them from the fact that they're full screen unblockables.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote