SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
so Iplay2win finally has a PS3 Iplay2win General 8 06-29-2008 04:56 PM
I'm finally a master :3 azncat RaNdOm iNsAnItY 17 04-16-2007 05:55 PM
Cs finally -Ski- Banners, Avatars and Images 12 01-14-2006 09:38 PM

Old 06-18-2012, 05:28 PM   #1
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Finally!

For a while now i have been trying to fix my controls so that i could perform moves on this hp mini. The regular format for controls would not work. So i had to press(beat the buttons to hell) like 3-5 times before anything was inputted into the game to do. The way the hp mini is set up its not for continuous buttons pressing when the buttons are close together. My advice to you is if you ever have a netbook/ mini laptop like myself just switching the buttons controls and it should work fine. it will take some getting use so should work fine. Might not mean much to you but does to me. Took me along time just to figure it out lol. Goodluck for on the move sfo gaming. Hope this helps someone.
Old 06-18-2012, 06:01 PM   #2
Crazii2TheMax

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 36
Crazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Finally!

Believe me. I know exactly how you feel. I just don't play on mine anymore. Lol!
There comes a time in life when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. Surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who donít. Life's too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING.
Crazii2TheMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:22 PM   #3
DaBlitzAce
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 9
DaBlitzAce is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats lol
Old 06-18-2012, 07:30 PM   #4
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

who the hell in their right mind plays game son his mini laptop ?
good work to you, but you are definitely insane !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:52 PM   #5
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Re: Finally!

XD *cries a little* lol i lost 500+ times trying to play. Believe it or not no lie. Maybe 300 or 400 lol.

Last edited by ItachiForever; 06-18-2012 at 07:55 PM.
ItachiForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:23 PM   #6
Update-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
Update- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiForever View Post
XD *cries a little* lol i lost 500+ times trying to play. Believe it or not no lie. Maybe 300 or 400 lol.
i believe you o.O

Fear my Ryu!!!
Achievements

# Winner of Nba Tourney
# second place zero-e Tourney
# elite Vip (my bro)
# south side savage!

Akuma image removed. Way beyond the signature limit. - LS
Update- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 11:02 PM   #7
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
I play on my ACER netbook.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 11:23 PM   #8
Crazii2TheMax

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 36
Crazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura about

I was playing on my HP Mini. Lol! Never again.. I lost just about the same as Itachi did. I did win a couple though. Lol! I just stick to playing more simple games on it.
There comes a time in life when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. Surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who donít. Life's too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING.
Crazii2TheMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 02:49 AM   #9
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1172
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
+1

Like you really cant get mad when u lose, you have no one to blame but urself...

Thats like trying to box with 100lb gloves -.-

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Shiny~Latios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:19 AM   #10
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Thumbs up Re: Finally!

Lol, all i say is Gg and think you just don't know. There is no point in raging and telling them why every time i lose.If i can get ur life down with jabbing, crosshypers, with 1-3 specials before i kind of found a way to play easier with the keys then you my friend got issues. That was with about 70-80% of the people i fought, but id have to say its been a learning experience.