World wide shoto ~H~Zabuza Challenges and Tournaments 121 08-22-2006 07:45 AM

Old 08-20-2013, 01:01 PM   #26
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:
Default Re: World Wide Wrestling Please Read First Paragraph

The Rock right, you going to take that picture for your son and then turn around and come for the man. He should of Rock Bottom Hogan old butt. lol. He still wearing that WIG on TNA. I can't take it anymore. LOL
Old 08-20-2013, 01:11 PM   #27
killerdude10
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
killerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura about
Visit killerdude10's Facebook

The Rock has always been my favorite. When I was a kid, I had my room covered with Rock posters. He could entertain you with whatever he was given. Even if he was given 5 names on a piece of paper and all he had to do was read them, he would do it in such a manner that it was entertaining.

I stopped watching after Cena beat Rock in their Wrestlemania rematch. No matter how big a star Cena is/would be. He can never reach the level similar to the likes of Stone Cold, Bret Hart, Rock etc. WWE is more like a kids now nowadays. Can't even smack a guy on his head with a chair anymore. :/

CM Punk made WWE entertaining for a little while but he can't do much with all these PG restrictions.

killerdude10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 01:13 PM   #28
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: World Wide Wrestling Please Read First Paragraph

Yeah there is only a few who actually had the whole package like The Rock, Stone Cold, Ric Flair, John Cena. Skill with mouth piece(communication with the audience) is a dangerous combination when used correctly. Randy Orton doesn't communication skill like they do.
Old 08-20-2013, 01:47 PM   #29
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Greatest Intercontinental Champions: Randy Ortan, The Rock, Chris Jericho, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, and Rob Van Dam.
Jeff Jarrett
Rowdy Roddy Piper (though it was one of only 2 titles he held he should have been a world champion just for his gimmick. Hell Flair made a living being the outspoken heel and won 26 World Titles which is also counting his NWA titles.)
Jeff Hardy
Edge (how can you forget Edge?)

and its Orton.

Quote:
I've learned to respect John Cena, he's not in it for form or Fashion he's there to wrestle, and he's the future of the business.

The main problem being that he cant wrestle. Hell when he was on Tough Enough he kept screwing up on doing moves and the dude was already a trained wrestler like everyone else that ever went through tough enough. John Cena the reason he is hated is because he refuses to do anything new gimmick wise he now is always trying to play the underdog or if he cant be that he is always playing the "Superman" type character.

Hulk Hogan had the same problem and by the time he got to WCW he was already being boo'd because people were tired of his gimmick by that point. Like Cena, Hogan didnt really need to rely on any actual wrestling ability because of his strong gimmick. He would just go in there and do his same signature moves and finisher and walk out. But even Hogan and this being Hulk Hogan probably one of the biggest egos in wrestling knew he had to do something new as his gimmick was failing and did by turning into Hollywood Hogan and co forming the NWO.

I mean come on even Hogan turned heel. The Rock when people got tired of him turned heel. So many big names turned heel or face after people being tired of it. Cena is like the only person to not do it because he and WWE are so afraid to lose their now set general audience which is the 5-10 year olds.

I also have a problem with that set demigraphic because when I was a kid I turned on WWF, ECW, and WCW because of the violence. It intrigued me because of it and its what made me watch wrestling growing up. If it was anything like it is now back then I probably would never have watched wrestling to begin with.

Edit:

Also no Jeff Hardy didnt come from RoH as RoH was founded in 2002. But some names that got big there are the following.

CM Punk
AJ Styles
Abyss
Alex Shelley
Amazing Red
Austin Aries
Bryan Danielson AKA Daniel Bryan
Christopher Daniels
Colt Cabana
Hernandez
Jimmy Yang
Low Ki Aka Kaval (I hate you WWE for turning him into a jobber)
Paul London (he started in RoH)
Samoa Joe
Spanky Aka Brian Kendrick
Zach Gowen

Mickie James

Yes I looked at a list as I couldnt remember all of them off the top of my head. I remembered half of them though as I watched most bounce between RoH and TNA.

Last edited by Liger Zero; 08-20-2013 at 01:58 PM.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 02:58 PM   #30
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Bret Hart is coming to our montreal comic con this year, not even sure i wanna get a photo.
i used to be such a fan until NWO got around. i mean watching fights that never finished was just too disturbing. i wish things hadn't changed like they did. i also disliked how kurt angle when he arrived changed wrestling to ****ing greco-romain wrestling. i swear everyone folowed and it all came down to submission for a while.

i always prefered the high flying action and the moves.
the wrestlers i loved...

Tatanka, Shawn Michael, Crush, Undertaker (the old mystical one)
thats pretty much it, the others i liked too, but not to the same point.
i also remember the steiner brothers. definitely was a good show back then.
now its all about being loved by the public instead of giving them a show like it used to.
not to mention the special moves have changed to the basic ones... i mean peoples elbow is nothing more then an elbow drop with lots of useless moves in front.

of course back int he day we had the same things too, but at least other wrestlers were respectfull enough not to mimick it. and then there are those who changed entirely... like undertaker becoming american badass... or razor ramon changing to whatever name he is known as now. Shawn Michael changing his special move to a simple high kick... slingshot suplex was a lot better to me.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 03:08 PM   #31
killerdude10
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
killerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura aboutkillerdude10 has a spectacular aura about
Visit killerdude10's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
[LEFT]Jeff Jarrett

I mean come on even Hogan turned heel. The Rock when people got tired of him turned heel. So many big names turned heel or face after people being tired of it. Cena is like the only person to not do it because he and WWE are so afraid to lose their now set general audience which is the 5-10 year olds.

I don't think that people ever got tired of Rock. The main reason why he turned heel was because he wanted to go to Hollywood and people were too attached to Rock. So he ended up turning heel so that he can get some heat from people and make his departure from WWE much easier. People still never hated him though. I personally loved Hollywood heel Rock as much as I did the face Rock.

This was my favorite moment of his heel career.

PS. IMO, Cena WILL have to turn heel sooner or later. Nothing lasts forever. Eventually these 5-10 years old will grow up and become tired of seeing the same old superhero Cena.

killerdude10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:36 PM   #32
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 182
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

wow don't even get me started on this topic, for WWE/WWF/ and TNA. I admire John Cena, Kurt Angle, Undertaker, the Rock, Triple HHH, Steve Austin, Mankind, and other talents for wrestling.

The main reason I watch WWE is mostly "Divas" I think Trish Stratus, Torrie Wilson, Lita, Stacy Keibler, Sable, Sunny, Bella Twins, Victoria, Mickie James, Gail Kim, Tracy Brooks, ODB, and Molly Holly are all HOT babes. woot woot.
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 08:08 PM   #33
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerdude10 View Post
I don't think that people ever got tired of Rock. The main reason why he turned heel was because he wanted to go to Hollywood and people were too attached to Rock. So he ended up turning heel so that he can get some heat from people and make his departure from WWE much easier. People still never hated him though. I personally loved Hollywood heel Rock as much as I did the face Rock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPfAhQGIh6k

PS. IMO, Cena WILL have to turn heel sooner or later. Nothing lasts forever. Eventually these 5-10 years old will grow up and become tired of seeing the same old superhero Cena.

I remember this video, it was pretty funny.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:12 PM   #34
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

is this discussion going on with the assumption that "wrestling" isn't scripted and acted out?
Old 08-20-2013, 08:50 PM   #35
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPfAhQGIh6k

Watch the SummerSlam match with him and Lesnar. The cheered Lesnar who was heel and booed rock and chanted sell out. He came back later for his rematch against Hogan and was imediately boo'd from there on. But there were moments before where he was boo'd because people were tired of him being face so he did what they didnt expect and turned heel.

Quote:
is this discussion going on with the assumption that "wrestling" isn't scripted and acted out?
No not at all o_O

But the creative team knew when the listen to lets say The Rock for example when he says he needs to turn heel. John Cena just refuses to go heel and pretty much can do what he wants because he is their Main Event attraction.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:46 PM   #36
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbob View Post
At the end of the day I preferred this rather than other crap on tv at the time. Cause they still out up one hell of a performance..If times got bad I would or depends on how much they pay would be heel all damn day if need be.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:05 AM   #37
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbob View Post
this doesn'T even matter considering that the goal is to give a show, and we're simply talking of that show. so go ahead talk of the show, but if its for telling us it sucks cause its scripted then i answer to you, get out of here.

also... not the whole fight is scripted.
basically they talk during the fight to tell each others what they are doing and try to give what the audience was. so i'd say its more like improvisation then it is choregraphed. the only thing really determined at first is the outcome of the match, and even that im not too sure if there is no title involved.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:59 AM   #38
(-Impulse-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough

Still watch WWE from time to time. Watched from 96 til 02 nonstop. Kept watching it just a little while after that. I stopped around 06-08, watched again in 09 up until now. Daniel Bryan the future of WWE, anyone?
Old 08-21-2013, 03:38 PM   #39
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
Originally Posted by (TRG)spidey View Post
Still watch WWE from time to time. Watched from 96 til 02 nonstop. Kept watching it just a little while after that. I stopped around 06-08, watched again in 09 up until now. Daniel Bryan the future of WWE, anyone?
I'm so glad you asked that ! I'll give the future to Randy Ortan before Daniel Bryan, reason being is because when Randy Ortan champion, he's almost unstoppable, and he's just as good or even better than Triple H as a heel. I'd really love to see Randy Ortan dominate the business just by being a heel. I believe Triple H made the right decision, it might not be the most popular one, but he made the right choice. Triple H and Flair taught him well.
Old 08-21-2013, 03:45 PM   #40
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexxar View Post
wow don't even get me started on this topic, for WWE/WWF/ and TNA. I admire John Cena, Kurt Angle, Undertaker, the Rock, Triple HHH, Steve Austin, Mankind, and other talents for wrestling.

The main reason I watch WWE is mostly "Divas" I think Trish Stratus, Torrie Wilson, Lita, Stacy Keibler, Sable, Sunny, Bella Twins, Victoria, Mickie James, Gail Kim, Tracy Brooks, ODB, and Molly Holly are all HOT babes. woot woot.
You're a bigger pervert than I am bruh.
DamnGRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 03:53 PM   #41
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiForever View Post
At the end of the day I preferred this rather than other crap on tv at the time. Cause they still out up one hell of a performance..If times got bad I would or depends on how much they pay would be heel all damn day if need be.

In my honest opinion, TNA is real wrestling, but I'd say WWE is better entertainment wise. What do you think Twin?
Old 08-21-2013, 04:06 PM   #42
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 182
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnGRB View Post
You're a bigger pervert than I am bruh.
huh? dude, your words don't hurt me, blah blah. You should know by now that guys like us love to see cat-fights for wrestling. It's sexy, lots of talent, makes some of us drooling pigs, and its what entertains alot of WWE universe fans. Let a girl here (like Sha Nicole) tell you "pervert" which is more understandable, not a guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (TRG)spidey View Post
Ya daniel bryan all the way with "yes" chants. It will be cena, randy orton, and bryan the future of WWE.
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:09 PM   #43
D.Bahki

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 518
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Can't even smack a guy on his head with a chair anymore. :/
They stopped that for the safety of the talent. Same with blading. Not because it's PG Era. If it's because of the PG era they wouldn't do anything hardcore period.

.: | [ SFO - 2014 ] |[SFO Underground] | SFO Clan Arena | Blank |:.

.: | Blank | Blank | Blank | Blank |:.
D.Bahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:15 PM   #44
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 707
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough

My Top 5 paper Views: Wrestlemaina, Survivor Series, No Mercy, SummerSlam, No Way Out

Greatest World Heavy Weight Champions:Triple H, Chris Benoit, Rick Flair, Orton, Chris Jericho. <- Babygirl, Austin was never a WHC

Greatest WWE Champions: Stone Cold Steve Austin(The greatest champion of all time lol), JBL, The Rock, Kurt Angle, Triple H, The Undertaker, Eddie Guerrero, Brock Lesnar, John Cena <- As much as I hate him.

Greatest Intercontinental Champions: Chris Jericho, Razor Ramon, Shelton Benjamin, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bret Hart, Owen Hart, Ken Shamrock.

Greatest Tag Team: Dudley Boyz, Legion Of Doom, Public Enemy(WCW / ECW)

Greatest Cruiser weight Champions: Who cares? xD but honestly, everyone from WCW.

In my opinion.

Not On For Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:39 PM   #45
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Twin, all the branchs from wwe are entertaining and always will be for any age group if you take the time to look at it. yeah it gets cheesy because match's are pre determined. But throughout the years they made it seem real and as engaging as possible.

I didn't see too much of tna too comment on it.
Old 08-21-2013, 04:45 PM   #46
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not On For Long View Post
My Top 5 paper Views: Wrestlemaina, Survivor Series, No Mercy, SummerSlam, No Way Out

Greatest World Heavy Weight Champions:Triple H, Chris Benoit, Rick Flair, Orton, Chris Jericho. <- Babygirl, Austin was never a WHC

Greatest WWE Champions: Stone Cold Steve Austin(The greatest champion of all time lol), JBL, The Rock, Kurt Angle, Triple H, The Undertaker, Eddie Guerrero, Brock Lesnar, John Cena <- As much as I hate him.

Greatest Intercontinental Champions: Chris Jericho, Razor Ramon, Shelton Benjamin, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bret Hart, Owen Hart, Ken Shamrock.

Greatest Tag Team: Dudley Boyz, Legion Of Doom, Public Enemy(WCW / ECW)

Greatest Cruiser weight Champions: Who cares? xD but honestly, everyone from WCW.

In my opinion.
I beg to differ, he was the WWF heavy weight champion, unless that's not considered to be a heavy weight champion, if not, I'll just simply place him as one of the greatest WWF champions.

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiForever View Post
Twin, all the branchs from wwe are entertaining and always will be for any age group if you take the time to look at it. yeah it gets cheesy because match's are pre determined. But throughout the years they made it seem real and as engaging as possible.

I didn't see too much of tna too comment on it.
I agree, looking at WWE today makes me wonder why I'm watching it, because I'm so used to seeing people get hit over the head, tomb stoned on tables, choke slammed though stuff, now It's like.. Next story line please. Lol
Old 08-21-2013, 08:57 PM   #47
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
I beg to differ, he was the WWF heavy weight champion, unless that's not considered to be a heavy weight champion, if not, I'll just simply place him as one of the greatest WWF champions.

Bump:

I agree, looking at WWE today makes me wonder why I'm watching it, because I'm so used to seeing people get hit over the head, tomb stoned on tables, choke slammed though stuff, now It's like.. Next story line please. Lol
Yeah the WWF Heavyweight Championship = Undisputed Champion, the World Heavyweight Championship didn't come to WWE until Booker T came with it during invasion. But yeah great WWF Champion without doubt

And WWE is picking up, I feel like we all been too hard on them. They're slowly getting it together, we just gota give em a chance lol.

Old 08-21-2013, 09:42 PM   #48
D.Bahki

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 518
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not On For Long View Post
And WWE is picking up, I feel like we all been too hard on them. They're slowly getting it together, we just gota give em a chance lol.
Antonio Cesaro
Summerslam with CM PUNK vs Lesnar, Bryan vs Cena
The Shield seems to have gotten stagnant though. Still love the 3 vs 3 aspect they got going. It's like they ripped it off of pokemon.
Love Big E's entrance, it's so boss.
Divas having some decent matches, atleast on NXT.
Tag division can still be way better
Ziggler is finally a somebody; afraid he might end up like Rtruth though.

Hardly anyone can tell a story now and the fans just don't give a **** anymore =/

.: | [ SFO - 2014 ] |[SFO Underground] | SFO Clan Arena | Blank |:.

.: | Blank | Blank | Blank | Blank |:.

Last edited by D.Bahki; 08-21-2013 at 10:04 PM.
D.Bahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:47 PM   #49
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
No not at all o_O

But the creative team knew when the listen to lets say The Rock for example when he says he needs to turn heel. John Cena just refuses to go heel and pretty much can do what he wants because he is their Main Event attraction.
It seems like it. People are calling the actors "champions" even though their role was to follow the script and "win" fights. I'm not sure if you can call someone a champion who's predestined to win based off of a pre-scripted plot

Iron man was a champion since he won all 3 of his battles and also defeated his enemies in the tag team match.
Old 08-22-2013, 02:26 AM   #50
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Antonio Cesaro
Summerslam with CM PUNK vs Lesnar, Bryan vs Cena
The Shield seems to have gotten stagnant though. Still love the 3 vs 3 aspect they got going. It's like they ripped it off of pokemon.
Love Big E's entrance, it's so boss.
Divas having some decent matches, atleast on NXT.
Tag division can still be way better
Ziggler is finally a somebody; afraid he might end up like Rtruth though.

Hardly anyone can tell a story now and the fans just don't give a **** anymore =/
As far as Divas go, I seen a Diva's(or knockouts match) match on a TNA ppv(I forgot which one but the M.E was Bully Ray vs Sting) that was better than ANY female wrestling match I ever seen lol..

But yeah about the story, the D Bryan thing going on now is basically the old Stone Cold vs Rock WM15 angle all over again.

HHH = Vince / corporate (The guy who doesn't want D Bryan as their champ)
Orton = The Rock(The champion who'll do whatever to win)
D Bry = Austin(Guy who's gona beat the odds)
Cena = Mankind(Has nada to do with the story but he somehow lingers in the story anyway lol)

I'm actually loving this story, esp since I said a few weeks ago that D Bry will be the next man to get shine lol.