SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Street Fighter I- Iplay2win General 15 02-11-2009 08:17 PM
Street Fighter IV is 2D! asshole General 59 01-01-2008 10:13 PM
street fighter for the wii GokuS2 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 3 06-07-2007 07:35 PM
Street fighter 3 for gba ThanosX General 3 10-21-2006 10:08 PM
Street fighter or cheap fighter (Big_boss) General Comments & Strategies 5 06-05-2006 01:22 PM

Old 02-21-2008, 11:04 AM   #1
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 116
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: New Street Fighter 4 Gameplay Movies

Meh....
all of newest video was held at the GDC 2008 (Game Developers Conference)

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/5667.html

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 11:42 AM   #2
LAB~MONSTER
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
LAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura aboutLAB~MONSTER has a spectacular aura about

I like, can't wait. Nice to know the game play is not like a typical 3d game where you can cheese with the juggle moves. I think they did a pretty good job.

Thank you Trunks
LAB~MONSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 12:53 PM   #3
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Look's great, can't wait for release.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 06:47 PM   #4
-WIZEE-
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 223
-WIZEE- will become famous soon enough-WIZEE- will become famous soon enough-WIZEE- will become famous soon enough-WIZEE- will become famous soon enough-WIZEE- will become famous soon enough-WIZEE- will become famous soon enough-WIZEE- will become famous soon enough-WIZEE- will become famous soon enough-WIZEE- will become famous soon enough-WIZEE- will become famous soon enough-WIZEE- will become famous soon enough

hmmm? looks like sf ex3 but faster gameple but also with better and more capturing visuals, im slightly dissapointed at the moment, maybe this street fighter may be over hyped, i been playing sf since i was 4/5 years old so i appreciate the series for what it has achieved, in my eyes best beat em' up series around! i also can see certain aspects of the of its original sf2 turbo, i just it does follow the game like its predecessors, we'll just have to wait for the final version i guess .

---------------

-Tournaments won? Lost count!
-SFO Since 2003
-WIZEE- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 11:17 PM   #5
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Oh man, oh man, oh man!!!
I am PSYCHED!
TO be honest.. I was completely disappointed at first, but now I'm back in love. ;]

Thanks System.

I honestly think that there's not anyone out there who loves SF series more than I do. if Ryu was real.. I'd marry him just to prove it.
YES, I'd turn *** for SF! ;]

Okay okay.. that was ***.. but I AM PSYCHED!!!!!!!

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 12:20 AM   #6
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (asshole @ Feb. 21 2008,19:17)]Oh man, oh man, oh man!!!
I am PSYCHED!
TO be honest.. I was completely disappointed at first, but now I'm back in love. ;]

Thanks System.

I honestly think that there's not anyone out there who loves SF series more than I do. if Ryu was real.. I'd marry him just to prove it.
YES, I'd turn *** for SF! ;]

Okay okay.. that was ***.. but I AM PSYCHED!!!!!!!
umm i was about to dis agree and say i love it more than u untill u started talking about marrying ryu and um yea u got that u love sf waaayyy more than me

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 09:30 PM   #7
azncat
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
azncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura about

I wouldn't buy it x_X
azncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 08:08 PM   #8
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 25
Vegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the rough

awww darn it i can't watch it on PS3 but i'll watch it later on the computer p.s. SF4 rules!!!!!

Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 02:04 AM   #9
rvca
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
rvca is an unknown quantity at this point

KEN AND GUILE FTW !!!
Old 02-24-2008, 11:42 AM   #10
XxOmny_SakuraxX
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
XxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this point

It looks horrible, no homo.

The characters are plain weird, the damage is really dumb, I mean, a punch removing so much???...

I don't like how guile,ken,ryu looks in gameplay...Even blanka is disapointing me. It's kind of sad after all. Must I say that Guile's voice sux?...Yes it does. And wow, those KO's takes forever to end, I mean, get over it, it's just a damn ko it's not even the end of the battle..

It's like KO................AHHHHHH.........Round 2

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How proud would the buildings of rome look like without a single stone?</td></tr></table>
XxOmny_SakuraxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 12:06 PM   #11
system4

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 116
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (XxOmny_SakuraxX @ Feb. 24 2008,11:42)]It looks horrible, no homo.

The characters are plain weird, the damage is really dumb, I mean, a punch removing so much???...

I don't like how guile,ken,ryu looks in gameplay...Even blanka is disapointing me. It's kind of sad after all. Must I say that Guile's voice sux?...Yes it does. And wow, those KO's takes forever to end, I mean, get over it, it's just a damn ko it's not even the end of the battle..

looks like it can be on the Wii heh..

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 12:56 PM   #12
guitarrocker

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
guitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the rough

HEh Can't wait for that. Guile and Blanka will be fun to play with I hope
Old 02-25-2008, 11:05 AM   #13
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (XxOmny_SakuraxX @ Feb. 24 2008,05:42)]It looks horrible, no homo.

You know they gon' end up tweaking it, rii?

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 07:27 AM   #14
XxOmny_SakuraxX
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
XxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this point

No, I don't know,and I think it won't change much anyway.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How proud would the buildings of rome look like without a single stone?</td></tr></table>
XxOmny_SakuraxX is offline   Reply With Quote