SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New SFO Gameplay music? Xx_Legend~EF9_xX New Features 12 02-21-2011 05:12 PM
MGS4 Gameplay Mercedes04 Links 2 09-28-2007 11:07 PM
Fighting techniques, whats yours? amplafied015 General Comments & Strategies 22 08-13-2006 03:31 PM
New look for gameplay cripwalker_19 New Features 1 05-25-2006 01:26 PM
Help with ryu's techniques DarkChireru Members Help Center 4 05-05-2006 06:31 AM

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 04:47 PM   #1
{Betakuma}~Vamp~

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
{Betakuma}~Vamp~ is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit {Betakuma}~Vamp~'s Facebook Visit {Betakuma}~Vamp~'s YouTube
Default Better Gameplay Techniques

I've been playing this game for several years now, and everything is fine with it except two things:
First, the default techniques that are used in a match.... I mean, the whole match is just people spamming with Hadokens and Web Balls, then do a special or something like that....

The Solution?
Better Combos, without a doubt. Players need something different, as well as eye-catching, and the thing that will solve the problem is a set of [awesome] combos, as well as grabs.

The 2nd problem?
Well, not that it matters much, but the character select screen and life gauges, well, how do i put this......

THEY SUCK.

Time to die...
Old 03-13-2011, 06:12 PM   #2
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter
Default Re: Better Gameplay Techniques

easier said then done. what do you suppose we (they) change? That is actually possible and will benefit ALL SFO users and how they play.

Old 03-13-2011, 08:19 PM   #3
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

i'm afraid this is much easier said than done. Especially considering how old the engine SFO runs is.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Old 03-13-2011, 10:50 PM   #4
(AK)
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (AK)'s Facebook Visit (AK)'s YouTube

Ok, mind if I tag along on this, Betakuma?

1. you know? this is SFO, man, your obviously gonna see alot of people spamming shoto single moves. Especially, when it comes to hosters who make brawl matches.

2. Grabs ain't gonna happen. It would benefit too much lag. Combos sounds like a better idea.

Just my thoughts only...
Old 03-14-2011, 12:52 AM   #5
))Shadow-Ken((

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about
Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s Facebook Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s YouTube

Combos - Yes, it will be good...
Grab - No, never...

and i didnt understood wat u meant with character select and life gauge... >_>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 03-14-2011, 01:47 PM   #6
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

is there a point in this thread ?

dont know about you guys, but all i see here is bitching about how the game is bad.

let me be straight here...
the way players play cannot be changed by just switching around thing.
even if you bring more "awesome comboes" by whatever means it wont stop people from hadoukening madly. because thats what players like to do, spam moves, whatever fighting games you play, you will see people spamming moves, and comboes do not affect that at all.

awesome comboes, whatever you mean by that...
wont happen because it would require better collision detection and that is a hell of a lot harder to do then it seem, it would require the need for grab like states which this game do not have and for a great reason at this.

Grabs, wont happen, reason being they work badly with lag. if you have played other online fighting games, you would of known that. they all suffer badly from lag. one of the reason being this game do not use any lag compensation technique such as latency. it is always a direct computer to computer game and that makes it a lot harder to make it it happen, so why bother adding something that will be adding more oil to the fire ?

the life gauge and select screen...
whatever you mean buddy, are fine.
it seems to me you just wanted to say the game sucks in a more litterate way. if you are gonna say they suck, at least give us a reason why, not just pretending like we everyone agrees, because thats clearly not the case.

take a good long look at these words and read their description a few time before posting here.
Latency
Lag
once you will know them correctly, perhaps and only perhaps can you come back here with a real thread that is actually helpfull. for now its closed for obvious reasons !
Closed Thread