SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google Chrome OS: Another Operating System? MEGA_DRACOS_XRL General 3 09-10-2009 05:22 PM
Free operating system MegaDarkness General 11 08-21-2009 01:49 PM
Windows 7 system4 General 14 07-29-2008 09:39 PM
Windows XP SP3 (-ObNoXiOuS-1-) General 4 05-10-2008 01:23 PM
Windows XP DrunkenMasta General 6 03-01-2008 04:34 PM

Old 01-22-2015, 07:34 AM   #1
~Acez~
EVIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 187
~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about
Default Windows X~The New Operating System

Welcome all SFO Players Reading this Fresh Thread, and your Support in the SFO Community...It seems that the New Upcoming Windows 10 or Windows X as its Improvely known has come to release in the announcement Yesterday 1/22/2015. Microsoft X Has New Implementations from Previous Windows Users that have Been Using Windows 7/Windows 8.1 Touch Interface on there Current PC's as an Operating Systems in there PC's. The New Windows X Has these Awsome New Features...

Windows X Google Search Link:
https://www.google.rs/?gws_rd=cr,ssl...A#q=windows+10

*Windows X Aka Windows 10 Is FREE TOTALLY FREE Yes I Said Upgrading to Windows X is FREE*

Microsoft announced today at its Windows 10 briefing that it will make the next major version of its operating system FREE for consumers. Windows 10 will be a FREE upgrade for for the first year for Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows Phone 8.1 users. Users who upgrade will continue to have access to the latest versions for free when using the same device. For comparison, Apple has offered updates to each of its software updates, including major operating system versions, for free since 2013 with the release of OS X 10.9 Mavericks for the Mac.

Features and Upgrades

-Microsoft Hologen ( Virtual Reality)

Yes, I said It Microsoft Hologen also Known as Virtual Reality for the Improved Users who want to Use there creativity and Play MineCraft on Virtual Reality Mode...and view there Microsoft Experience into the real world. Yes you can Use Skype, Watch Nextflix, or Even have a Street Fighter Online Played without the Use Of Fingers with the Real World, just with the View.. of a Pair of Glasses...If you Want more Visual of this I have a Youtube Link Here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLEBrZHNP3w
News Link Here: http://www.engadget.com/2015/01/21/m...lens-hands-on/

-In Computer Voice Command Called Cortana

In addition to announcing Windows 10 pricing details, Microsoft demoed early builds of its virtual assistant, Cortana, running on desktop computers with early builds of the next Windows update. While Apple beat Microsoft to the free desktop software update game by a long shot, OS X 10.10 Yosemite is behind these early builds of Windows 10 in regards to featuring a voice assistant as Siri is currently limited to devices running iOS like the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

-New Windows Menu:

Like the Old Windows 7 and Windows 8 at the Side
Microsoft has finally backed down. Windows 10 will have a Start menu on the Desktop; the left side will look a lot like the standard Windows 7 Start menu, but the right side will have the option of being populated with Metro-style live tiles like Windows 8 At a Smaller View.

-New Tabs For Your Windows Interfaces

Windows 10 has a new button (and Alt-Tab menu it seems) that pops up the Task View interface. It’s meant to improve the multitasking experience for novice users. It basically looks like an improved version of the “stacked cards” view from Windows Vista and 7.

-New Internet Explorer WebBrowser Replacement Called -Spartan-

Microsoft also announced a new web browser aside from Internet Explorer dubbed Project Spartan with the company’s Cortana voice assistant baked in. Much like Safari, though, the Project Spartan browser introduces a queue for reading articles from the web including offline.

-And More...Including Xbox One Streaming and Windows X Interfaces
-Windows X for Phones
-

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/...ndows-10-event

The official Technicality Release Information will be Announced Oct 1st.. Till Then this Can be a
Game Changer Look for the Improvement of StreetFighter Online and Everyone to Enjoy...How Will Windows X Change .. Street Fighter Online? How will it Improve the Upcoming Street Fighter Online 2.0? Lets FInd Out but this New OS Is Looking Good...Real Good Using Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Alot less of Windows 8 on the Works, Virtual Reality is a Plus and X Box One Streaming is a Plus..Hope You Enjoyed the Info ... Thanks for Supporting the SFO Community..

Posted by: EliteVIP ~Acez~ SFO Community Supporter Since 007...
~Acez~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 09:33 AM   #2
Sir Nash

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Windows X~The New Operating System

Thanks for the update dude. Microsoft REALLY stepping up their game, very impressed. Looking forward to trying that Microsoft HoloLens.
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 11:47 AM   #3
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

I'm loving the free upgrade part. Microsoft definitely step up their game this time around. Usually we don't see any innovation from Microsoft. Your turn apple.

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 02:37 PM   #4
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's Twitter Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

as our generation passes by, new things are being developed along the way in the world today so, congrats that we are getting a brand new operating system. Windows X hooray...

My SFO Veteran History

IGNs: avatar-killers, runney, & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game Moderator of 2017
Modes: Unvind, XvssF, & Zero-E
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 03:34 PM   #5
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1657
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

The free upgrade for Win7 users is nice, however I wonder if that means that users who have systems that could just handle Win7 are going to be able to handle WinX . Hopefully so, but for most people I think it will mean a hardware upgrade too.
Old 01-22-2015, 05:23 PM   #6
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

estset, didn't you read the first post... apples been doing that since 2013, which means 2 years before microsoft. and no innovation from microsoft. sorry but they innovate a lot. its just that its always in response to others idea. take the kinect for exemple... its innovative compared to everyone else. using RGB motion capture was definitely a first for the gaming industry. but this idea wouldn'T have jumped in if nintendo hadn't pushed for virtual controllers with their wii motion controllers. even though apple were the first one to use xerox mouse and system, microsoft pushed further away by pushing the system far more then apple did. thats what microsoft do, they push ideas further. which makes them innovator in that department.

that said, the OS isn't completely free, basically what they are saying is, if you keep up all the time you will be free. thats only good to those big compagnies who buy systems each years to keep up. those like me who buy a system 5-10 years later will always have to pay for it. im on vista right now, it works fine and i didn't want to pay 150$ to buy a ****ing new OS. and now you are telling me i'm screwed just because i dont have the money to buy a new system each years ?

look at it the right way... this is just a publicity to force people into buying the OSes before X comes out.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 06:30 PM   #7
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1657
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

I've been using Win 7 since the week it came out (I was just lucky I was due to buy a new system when that happened at the right time), but I'm the same, I only buy a new system ever 5-6 years or so.

I guess i'm one of the lucky ones who will be able to upgrade, I'm just more concerned at whether my system will be able to handle it. It runs Win 7 perfectly, but I don't wanna slow it down with WinX just so I can say i'm using WinX.
Old 01-22-2015, 07:08 PM   #8
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

Depending on how it works, I'll probably use my win8 key to upgrade to 10, and keep my win7 and win7 key. That way I can use win 7 for my computers and decide whether I want to bother with 10 or not.
Old 01-22-2015, 07:29 PM   #9
Sir Nash

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfaderx View Post
I guess i'm one of the lucky ones who will be able to upgrade, I'm just more concerned at whether my system will be able to handle it. It runs Win 7 perfectly, but I don't wanna slow it down with WinX just so I can say i'm using WinX.
Also a Win 7 user, so I share the same concerns since my hardware is 4 years old. But I may just upgrade anyway since it's free. Not often Micro$$$oft does this, so I may take them up on this freebie.
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 09:33 AM   #10
~Acez~
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 187
~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about~Acez~ has a spectacular aura about

As always with new Innovation that's comercial to the Public there also has to be the capabilities of Hardware Compatability, as Windows X is a Hybrid and has followed back to the Past with Windows Vista and Windows 7 on to there new WIndows X Platform, It looks preety comfortable to say that PC's Running Windows 7 will be able to Run Windows X since there Providing the FREE Upgrade. My Question is are you guys ready to Enjoy the new Aspect of Virtual Reality into your new Homes? Yes Microsoft Halogen Provided with Windows X will be a brand new way to use Applicational Interfaces on the PC.. I just hope we can catch up with SFO and have some Virtual Street Fighter Online Somewhere in the Future...****ing Great to See Some Hadokens In a Virtual View or Maybe some 3D StreetFighter Online.. Lmao. the Idea.. I agree it Crazy.. but any advantage like this is worth improving the Innovation of SFO as well.. hehe
~Acez~ is offline   Reply With Quote