SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Legendary Shotos Rank1Champion Challenges and Tournaments 3 07-22-2012 09:14 AM
The Legendary Shotos Rank1Champion Challenges and Tournaments 15 07-14-2012 05:37 PM
legendary?abdulhaqq ~DL~3622BOYZ General 14 06-23-2007 10:27 AM
Legendary tournament round 1 floaterz Challenges and Tournaments 81 07-31-2006 06:27 PM
Legendary tournament floaterz Challenges and Tournaments 95 07-09-2006 01:12 PM

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2013, 03:16 AM   #1
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1304
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough
Default The Truth About My Legendary Chun-li

Okay i know you guys are looking at this thread and are like... "Damn shadow's chun li does have some thumps"... but we not here for you to praise my chun.

So back in the day when my spidey was getting some buzz on UG cuz i beat Lokito 2-0 (this was way before this FPS nonsense SFO has now) in a spidey match i use to always play with this guy shadowdog2244. Now a lot of you might not be familiar with that name but he is an old school vet. If you search for him he came in like 2nd or 3rd place in the last VOTM contest we had and i was in almost every shot or whatever lol i digress.

Anyways the relevance he has is that he was a chun user and i give him all of my respect when it comes to chun li and i think he was hands down has the best chun li i've ever seen. So basically i started to mimic the guys chun because i saw how strong her specials were and he gave me pointers here and there. He taught me the lag jump and how to actually land the kick special instead of just randomly going across the screen and blah blah...

Come to find out shadowdog2244... my chun li mentor.. actually learned how to play with chun from wolf back when he was an NWO.

So i would never have such a badass chun li if it wasnt for wolf... so thank you wolf i appreciate it.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
Old 08-03-2013, 03:22 AM   #2
Orlando0
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube
Default Re: The Truth About My Legendary Chun-li

The truth about your Chun-Li is that it's stat carried by your leftover ambassador creed.
Old 08-03-2013, 03:39 AM   #3
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

See Orlando the thing is... My amb creed stopped working about a week after i loss the amb. it doesnt have its + 5 atk/def and it doesnt have its all ghost anymore. Its only a title now.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:
Old 08-03-2013, 08:43 AM   #4
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1675
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

In reality your Chun Li is ass though....

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

Old 08-03-2013, 08:56 AM   #5
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Nah it still has the perks until you change your creed or re-activate it for your account I believe.

And bruh, your chin is trash. Stop ettt
Old 08-03-2013, 09:38 AM   #6
~H~Blaze
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1498
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteP View Post
Co-signed.
Old 08-03-2013, 10:09 AM   #7
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

Close this, we don't have time for the BS.
Old 08-03-2013, 10:58 AM   #8
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

I agree with you for once Ash.
Shad0w, if you feel your chun is nice, make a challenge thread and stop talking.
We don't want to discuss false prophets.
Old 08-03-2013, 11:19 AM   #9
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinidadTae View Post
Co-signed.
I recall smacking you with my chun mont.... and dante get online and lets find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-Ashley-) View Post
Close this, we don't have time for the BS.

LS alright i'll do just that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
we not here for you to praise my chun.
Re-opened your reason for closing it is mad faulty... This thread is made out of appreciation to Wolf

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
Nah it still has the perks until you change your creed or re-activate it for your account I believe.
Lux... the creed doesnt work anymore. All of its perks are gone. The only way for me to get the perks back is to re-activate the creed but i cant do that because my creed is locked up in the ambass TMC

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Quote:

Last edited by shad0wslayer; 08-03-2013 at 11:25 AM.
Old 08-03-2013, 11:43 AM   #10
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Hate when you ppl do this, and the black-mod gotta come out of me ...

How is it false?
You make a challenge thread with the same description (more or less, brief it down), and put the rules of the challenge in the bottom of the description above, in the Challenge and tournament section.

The topic is technically a follow up topic of your old topic.
Its not about praising your chun-li (As you "claim"), but yet your topic is "Truth About my Legendary Chin-Li" .. Self-proclaimed title ... Irony.

Anyone can throw a name in a sentence, and call it "towards them" ... How about naming it "Thank You Wolf" or something of the likes?

I can go on and on about the stupidity of your action AND words, calling the decision "false", but I'll end it like this.

All jokes aside, Don't open this again or your gonna lose some privileges.
Old 08-03-2013, 03:17 PM   #11
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

And that's the bottom line cuz Stone Cold said so.
Closed Thread