Computer LiL_DRS General 42 04-25-2006 01:24 PM

Old 06-27-2014, 11:11 AM   #1
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:
Default Elsword Computer Game

I recently stumbled upon this video game, check this video out, it reminds me of Naruto in a sense. If you're looking for a new game to play check this out. Download pretty fast and all you have to do is activate it through your e-mail to play. I downloaded it and it's pretty fun.

http://en.elswordonline.com/
Old 06-27-2014, 11:55 AM   #2
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 297
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about
Visit eviltomas's Facebook Visit eviltomas's YouTube
Post Re: Elsword Computer Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
I recently stumbled upon this video game, check this video out, it reminds me of Naruto in a sense. If you're looking for a new game to play check this out. Download pretty fast and all you have to do is activate it through your e-mail to play. I downloaded it and it's pretty fun.

http://en.elswordonline.com/
lmaoo, my sister plays that game . What a coincidence.

''You are confined only by the walls you build yourself".
eviltomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 04:00 PM   #3
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Elsword Computer Game

stopped playing, not for lack or grpahics or gameplay, its a cool action RPG.
i stopped cause of the sluggish control. those guys have put way too much latency ont he controls and it takes literally a whole second for controls to respond. so i got bored trying to get ahead of my character. i preffer games that actually respond to me instead of me responding to them.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 07:38 PM   #4
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

The game in its entirety is outstanding. What really ruins it is YOU ARE LIMITED TO PLAY! That's good and all, since it gives players the opportunity to take a break. But who wants to be limited on how much fun you can have? That's what drove me away from elsword. Everything else about it is perfection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 09:28 PM   #5
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ((HF)Kindaru View Post
The game in its entirety is outstanding. What really ruins it is YOU ARE LIMITED TO PLAY! That's good and all, since it gives players the opportunity to take a break. But who wants to be limited on how much fun you can have? That's what drove me away from elsword. Everything else about it is perfection.
I have a video right here of me playing Im not all that good.

Old 07-06-2014, 10:55 PM   #6
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about

I use to play. I quit at like lvl 51. The limited amount of time you can do dungeons killed it for me. Only time you get it unlimited is unless its an event.
Quote:
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
Old 07-06-2014, 11:10 PM   #7
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I use to play. I quit at like lvl 51. The limited amount of time you can do dungeons killed it for me. Only time you get it unlimited is unless its an event.
It's timed but you could finish the dungeon whenever but you gonna get a Low Grade for Timing

Old 07-07-2014, 08:36 AM   #8
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah and thats what really ruined it. If you want a game semi-better than elsword, go for rusty hearts. It has a anime vibe to it, but despite that, the game in its entirety is very good. Combos, skills, weapons, etc. is very good. Even upgrading is VERY easy.
Quote:
Old 07-07-2014, 01:20 PM   #9
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

elsword versus grand chase...

the gang of elsword actually created the original grand chase. and to be honest, they had done a better job at grand chase. elsword has that tree thing very good. but their combat system just sucks. not to mention the lack of imagination, they just redid the characters of grand chase and named them differently.

can't elsword is a ****ty game. its not they had a good concept, they had a great going. but the sluggish combat system is just too much to handle... to be good with it you need to know how to cancel every single moves.
Old 07-07-2014, 06:55 PM   #10
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
elsword versus grand chase...

the gang of elsword actually created the original grand chase. and to be honest, they had done a better job at grand chase. elsword has that tree thing very good. but their combat system just sucks. not to mention the lack of imagination, they just redid the characters of grand chase and named them differently.

can't elsword is a ****ty game. its not they had a good concept, they had a great going. but the sluggish combat system is just too much to handle... to be good with it you need to know how to cancel every single moves.
Exactly ! The Combos are mad hard , idk how my sister does it :/

Old 07-08-2014, 01:18 AM   #11
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Well, for me, when I use to play, I used chung. His combo's were a bit challenging if you dont know how to use him right. I got the hang of him after a few min of practicing. But, yeah I would truly take GC over elsword. And the thing that makes elsword better than grand chase, is NOTHING WITH CHARACTERS OR COMBOS. Its grinding and cash shop. What players are interested is a game where you dont have to grind HARD AF for a single level. It takes a long time to go from level 80-85 in GC. Elsword is faster leveling.

Then their cash shop before they merged grand chase with elsword was the cash shop for elsword. You can put in 20 bucks and buy a BUCKET LOAD OF CRAP!! SO MUCH CRAP YOU WONT KNOW HOW MUCH CRAP YOU JUST SPENT ON 1 GAME!!!!! But despite me saying what made elsword better than gc was those 2, forgive me if I did this, but skills too!!! The skills are far more intense than GC, far more cooler and flashy than GC, and just that skill can be quickly chained with another if you got really good timing.
Quote:
Old 07-08-2014, 02:07 AM   #12
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
and just that skill can be quickly chained with another if you got really good timing.
and thats exactly the problem...
games shouldn'T requires you to have mad awesome skills to play it... imagine SFO like that. imagine if throwing an hadoken in SFO was all about timing. imagine if none of the beginners could pick it on and needed to have that rythmn in them to be able to do it. the game would already have gone down the drain.

thats what elsword is doing right now.
look at combos on the net. try and follow the cookie cutter ones. i tryed for like 2-3 weeks in a row to enable me to do those infinites. never could get the first part going. why ? because those who do these. bypass the system entirely which tells you how sucky that system is.

how do they do it... they spam the first few keys, then cancel out in the middle of it and press another combo. then cancel it out and then do a third combo. then cancel out to do what they want which was just hitting someone on a platform a tad higher then them. but they can now do that infinitely because they just screwed up the system to do so.

that shouldn't be.
a system shouldn't be too easy, but it definitely shouldn't be too hard either.
as a casual gamer, the system could of been fine for me. but the latency and buffering killed it. i mean i hit 5 times my combo key and now im stuck at the mercy of the character animations. and if i dont enter the 5 keys right away. i may simply stop mid combo because of timing issues.

thing is... im not playing a rythmn game pal, im playing a beat em up.
thats what i thought when i played elsword for that whole month.
Old 07-11-2014, 12:38 AM   #13
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I know how you feel. But some characters are easier than others bigman. Chung for example, before I had used raven but I got bored of him cause he was HELLA hard to combo. So, I alternated to chung which can pull off more in-air combos. But you are right. The timing is very absurd, however, thats why they give us the opportunity to configure controls to our preference. So we wont have that absurdity in performing combos. Undoubtedly, I'll take rusty hearts or grand chase, EVEN DRAGON NEST over this game. I actually would take dragon nest over every single game mentioned atm. Its just, some character jobs are more broken than others. However, performing combos are FAR better in that game than MOST games.

However, what makes it scary about that in Dragon Nest is that you can get your entire life juggled until your completely dead. Meaning they'll just keep you stuck in the air or keep performing combos on you using walls. As for me, when I use to play, I was a mercenary and I could semi-juggle but I didnt like it cause in most cases, there's no escape meaning your done for. But in order to perform the proper juggles for each character/job, you require specific plates you can buy in game. I got those plates and juggled a loot better. But you can still kick ass by keeping them trapped on the floors. I would take dragon nest over elsword any day when it comes to combos. Grand chase PvP combos dont last that long sadly. But at least you can keep it going up to a certain point in time.

P.S: TAKE DRAGON NEST OVER ELSWORD!!! I SWEAR TO YOU, YOU WILL NOT LOOK BACK!!!! If you ever wanna play dragon nest, just send me a pm. I'll redownload the game and try to remember the pin I used for my old account. Cause I have a lot of really valuable stuff. But, if any of you ever want to play, I can make a new account and start fresh alongside you so we can be on equal terms. Just know that I play ALL sorts of video games, be it pc or console games for more than 24 hours no sleep no breaks. So if I ever get ahead of you, its not my fault lol.
Quote:

Last edited by ((HF)Kindaru; 07-11-2014 at 12:42 AM.
Old 07-11-2014, 12:42 AM   #14
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I know how you feel. But some characters are easier than others bigman. Chung for example, before I had used raven but I got bored of him cause he was HELLA hard to combo. So, I alternated to chung which can pull off more in-air combos. But you are right. The timing is very absurd, however, thats why they give us the opportunity to configure controls to our preference. So we wont have that absurdity in performing combos. Undoubtedly, I'll take rusty hearts or grand chase, EVEN DRAGON NEST over this game. I actually would take dragon nest over every single game mentioned atm. Its just, some character jobs are more broken than others. However, performing combos are FAR better in that game than MOST games.

However, what makes it scary about that in Dragon Nest is that you can get your entire life juggled until your completely dead. Meaning they'll just keep you stuck in the air or keep performing combos on you using walls. As for me, when I use to play, I was a mercenary and I could semi-juggle but I didnt like it cause in most cases, there's no escape meaning your done for. But in order to perform the proper juggles for each character/job, you require specific plates you can buy in game. I got those plates and juggled a loot better. But you can still kick ass by keeping them trapped on the floors. I would take dragon nest over elsword any day when it comes to combos. Grand chase PvP combos dont last that long sadly. But at least you can keep it going up to a certain point in time.
Son i got owned in a 1on1 arena match 2 days ago so I rage quitted. The guy got lucky because , he was over leveled 51 , vs level 35 but the new character 'Add' he's pretty good.

Old 07-11-2014, 12:44 AM   #15
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Are you referring to dragon nest or elsword?
Quote:
Old 07-11-2014, 02:17 AM   #16
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Are you referring to dragon nest or elsword?
Elsword

Old 07-11-2014, 09:36 PM   #17
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

oh. Chung is broken just so you know. He uses 3 skills you never getting close to him. Im telling you that. I dont usually play long ranged characters cause of that reason, but now i love playing long ranged characters =D
Quote:
Old 07-19-2014, 02:03 AM   #18
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Ironically, i intend to start playing elsword now after suggesting not to. Lol!!!
Quote:
Old 07-19-2014, 11:48 AM   #19
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Ironically, i intend to start playing elsword now after suggesting not to. Lol!!!
I quit playing it lol

Old 07-19-2014, 11:55 AM   #20
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

SMH HOE!!! Get dragon nest nub. Tellin you, you will NOT regret dragon nest.
Quote: