SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Challenges and Tournaments

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Writers The Gawd Vs Itachi ~H~Blaze Challenges and Tournaments 6 10-14-2013 06:46 PM
Writers vs Itachi ~H~Blaze Challenges and Tournaments 1 05-16-2013 03:26 PM
Itachi (X-F)Xavier Challenges and Tournaments 5 05-07-2013 08:29 PM
Another itachi ~H~Zabuza Banners, Avatars and Images 11 01-16-2007 04:04 PM
Itachi The-Infamous Banners, Avatars and Images 9 11-02-2005 03:41 AM

Old 07-06-2017, 06:59 PM   #26
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Itachi vs Writers

Dude said it like I got some sort of motive. Unlike you if I make a comment or a promise I keep it. Smh. Going on day 2 now. You are proving my point all over again. Your feelings got hurt...threw out a challenge you can't even find time to finish. This guy just wants some attention. If you can't find me by the end of today....then please just shut up.
Old 07-06-2017, 08:51 PM   #27
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1234
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube
Default Re: Itachi vs Writers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiForever View Post
Dude said it like I got some sort of motive. Unlike you if I make a comment or a promise I keep it. Smh. Going on day 2 now. You are proving my point all over again. Your feelings got hurt...threw out a challenge you can't even find time to finish. This guy just wants some attention. If you can't find me by the end of today....then please just shut up.
Your motive was you could beat me with spidey/ wolvie because you recently did it. You can't. Your ego is hurt because you were talking hot thinking you could hang with the big boys. You let sparring with your MCM latios hype you up. I have time to finish, but I also have a life outside of sfo. We get on at two different times. I just washed latios earlier, where were you? Not on. Does that mean you were ducking me? Nope. Means you weren't on the same time I was. Stop trying to spin that narritative and just be greatful I'm not embarrassing you for the second time.

See you online later toots

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM   #28
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1082
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~H~Blaze View Post
I just got washed by latios earlier, where were you? Not on.
You a trip man smh.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Shiny~Latios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:47 PM   #29
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough

Lol dude trying to say he the only with a life now? Oh gosh. Seems to me you need to work on time management. There have been times I have got wins on u so stop acting like u washing me. Trust, I got wind of you being online and barely missed you.

I swear people make time for what they want. He is clearly one of the most active people right now. If I had not played these couple days I would still have less than 20 games after the update. So dude, I am really tired of excuses.

Last time, you are the one who wanted this smoke. Yet I am looking for you. Just get online to hold these nice L's proper.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WritersDumb.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	832
Old 07-06-2017, 10:24 PM   #30
catman20
EVIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
catman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura about

Came here to see rivalries but instead

catman20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 11:20 PM   #31
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Lol dude trying to say he the only with a life now? Oh gosh. Seems to me you need to work on time management. There have been times I have got wins on u so stop acting like u washing me. Trust, I got wind of you being online and barely missed you.

I swear people make time for what they want. He is clearly one of the most active people right now. If I had not played these couple days I would still have less than 20 games after the update. So dude, I am really tired of excuses.

Last time, you are the one who wanted this smoke. Yet I am looking for you. Just get online to hold these nice L's proper.
Am I active or am I inactive lol? Which one is it? I should work on time management because I have other things to do apart from sfo? People make time for the things they want, yes. I would rather spend time with my family than hunt you down and continue kicking your ass. I would rather watch a movie than witness you e-rage via paragraphs because you're getting your ass handed to you. I would rather go blind than have to read you spinning the narrative of me "making excuses" as to why I won't get on at 6 am everyday and stay on to whoop your ass. You were talking hot, you got handled, and now you're looking for me to try to redeem yourself in the public eye. Just cut it out babygirl.

edit:
Logged in as I made this post, no itachi. Lol.

Magneto

Last edited by ~H~Blaze; 07-06-2017 at 11:25 PM.
Old 07-06-2017, 11:48 PM   #32
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ((HF)Kindaru View Post
Yall wildin out more than girl scouts do trying to sell cookies
Still corny I see.

Anyways we played more spidey it's 2-2 now. Could've played more, but 20 minute games aren't that fun. Offered to call it a draw, but he realized he was talking hot so he has to win spidey. He also realizes he has zero chance in the free for all. What's new though?
Thats cute cause Im a whole comedian. Still trying to be relevant I see but thats not my business *sips tea*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. to each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 11:55 PM   #33
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Still corny I see.

Anyways we played more spidey it's 2-2 now. Could've played more, but 20 minute games aren't that fun. Offered to call it a draw, but he realized he was talking hot so he has to win spidey. He also realizes he has zero chance in the free for all. What's new though?
Thats cute cause Im a whole comedian. Still trying to be relevant I see but thats not my business *sips tea*
Well you're a terrible one. I'm the one trying to be to relevant, but... you're viewing my every topic and every reply I make on the forum..

Weren't you the dude that wanted clout so bad he fronted with a pair of galaxy foams that weren't yours?

I would sit the relevancy topic out, you literally did too much for you to ever think it could be you to speak on such a matter.

@Itachi I'm still on by the way.

Magneto

Old 07-07-2017, 12:02 AM   #34
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Still corny I see.

Well you're a terrible one. I'm the one trying to be to relevant, but... you're viewing my every topic and every reply I make on the forum..

Weren't you the dude that wanted clout so bad he fronted with a pair of galaxy foams that weren't yours?

I would sit the relevancy topic out, you literally did too much for you to ever think it could be you to speak on such a matter.

lmao im not doing this for you. You hold lesser value than kodak black does and thats a damn shame :/. Im here cause i wanna be girl scout
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. to each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 01:03 AM   #35
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Still corny I see.

lmao im not doing this for you. You hold lesser value than kodak black does and thats a damn shame :/. Im here cause i wanna be girl scout
After an abundance of talking hot, Kindaru challenged me to a 1on1 his host. I picked bison, vs his ryu, he got bodied.

Feeling gutsy kindaru took it upon himself to challenge me to another 1on1, only this time taking it a step further banning bison/sent/wolverine (characters he knows that I mainly use). He then took it even further and challenged me to a ryu mirror, betting 200 that I couldn't top him.

After much contemplating I told him keep his money, let's play in tourney sever. I host and latios/trunks witness me demolish his "legendary" ryu.

As we got back to the server kindaru still proceeded to talk hot to the gawd as if he didn't just lose with HIS character. Feeling froggy he states "best of 3". He then hosts, and like before latios/trunks observe. Once again, I defeat him and he is left speechless. Latios has both recordings, hopefully he doesn't release them, as I would hate to tarnish such a self-proclaimed ryu Legend's rep.

Itachi, I'm going to bed now, maybe we can find each other tomorrow. Until then, know that the gawd is back.

Magneto

Old 07-07-2017, 04:12 AM   #36
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

"OHH NOOOOOO" *LATIOS VOICE*

Now you really got to hold this L proper.
Old 07-07-2017, 11:16 AM   #37
|ChimpY|

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 26
|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about

latios doesn't care about black ppl
Old 07-07-2017, 11:16 AM   #38
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1508
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
i leave this game for 3 years, come back and latios still a bitch
Donkios top 3 posters ever

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 11:25 AM   #39
1-hitta

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2324
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Mont, I am sorry bro you're right I am just salty as hell and I want to not only take this L, but hold your.. nvm no bronco
O_O bruh

Cyber Akuma -- Brought to you by SFO Underground!

1-hitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 11:51 AM   #40
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-hitta View Post
Quote:
Mont, I am sorry bro you're right I am just salty as hell and I want to not only take this L, but hold your.. nvm no bronco
O_O bruh
You lame as hell copying me.

@dante I bet that made your day didn't it?

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 07-07-2017, 01:22 PM   #41
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
O_O bruh PLEASE, make me tuck my taco next. I want me and Writers taco to be like matching tattoo's.

P.S ON 300, BANG BANG, SOSA SOSA, DRILL TIME MUSIC..I love you Itachi..be the man I cannot be.
Raise my son Writers, teach him respect and humility. PLEASE SENPAI, TUCK OUR TACO

These dudes some weirdos bro. On 300 I will make you tuck your own taco and push your hairline back another 5 yards if you throw that challenge out big homie.

~BANg BANg

@CATMAN that was low key funny.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:52 PM   #42
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Show me once where I mentioned hitta in this thread? Lol. Now you're just grasping for straws.

https://streamable.com/xlti6

https://streamable.com/nd8sb

I didn't wanna do it, he gave me every reason.

I'll be on sfo in about an hour.

Magneto

Old 07-07-2017, 01:58 PM   #43
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Foul, I am online now but give me an hr and 30. I have to pick someone up soon.
Old 07-07-2017, 03:15 PM   #44
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1508
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny~Latios View Post
Quote:
Quote:
O_O bruh
You lame as hell copying me.

@dante I bet that made your day didn't it?
Knowing i gave you that Wwt5 L does tbh, after all the talking you did i was sure you'd be a little more humble

But this thread silly to me im here for the lulz

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 03:22 PM   #45
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 07-07-2017, 03:57 PM   #46
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Both of you complaining that you're online and the other isn't and at no point do either of you think to coordinate a specific time to be on so you can get this done proper.

Also, this is getting out of hand. You're both bickering like babies. Get this over quick or take it down.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 04:06 PM   #47
Usurp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 160
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: Itachi vs Writers

i like trains

^^Live Ranking^^
|Elite Vip, Sep 2006|1st Place Event Winner, July 2017|Elite Vip, June 2017|1st Place Tourney Winner, Aug 2017|S.F.O. Patriot, Aug 2017|Official SFO Rapper, Aug 2017|SFO Moderator, Sept 2017|Outstanding Member, Sept 2017|SFO Color Crew |*****-****** *** *******|
Usurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 07:55 PM   #48
Micro_SMG

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 41
Micro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really nice
Visit Micro_SMG's Facebook

Read this entire thread at work today.

Donkios, the forum is PG but that post was outstanding. I'm surprised it wasn't edited.

This thread was thoroughly entertaining. Orlando has a point though.

Mont and Itachi, may the best man win. After this is over, I'd like to challenge the winner tomorrow.
Old 07-07-2017, 08:56 PM   #49
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

Just so our audience knows.

3-1 Writers
Spidy 4-3 My favor atm
2-2 on the Free for All

TBA when updated.
Old 07-07-2017, 09:17 PM   #50
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micro_SMG View Post
Read this entire thread at work today.

Donkios, the forum is PG but that post was outstanding.
DoNkIoS, tHe FoRuM iS pG BuT tHaT pOsT wAs OuTsTaNdInG

To bad he'd never say it to my face tho. Boy in the sweatshop making sigs right now for below minimum wage as we speak

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)