SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist - "Ken" (Teaser) shad0wslayer General 0 04-24-2014 08:41 PM
Streetfighter - Assassin's Fist xfaderx Links 9 02-03-2014 02:01 PM
X-men vs Street Fighter (Street Fighter Online) EvilAkuma General Comments & Strategies 26 08-15-2012 05:56 PM
[GAMES] Street Fighter x Tekken (SFxT)/Tekken x Street Fighter (TxSF) HadokenFreak General 66 03-09-2012 08:10 PM
Street Fighter or Streetest Fighter -Dazardz- RaNdOm iNsAnItY 17 07-25-2010 04:32 AM

Old 05-23-2014, 03:22 PM   #1
Dark_Paladin_X

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 143
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough
Default Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW7S62t6Ikw

Courtesy of SSJKarma

machinima is just a producer, they dont make series. they are only a medium (producers) willing to push those wanting to make a webseries.

heres the official website...
http://www.streetfighteraf.com/
and the company who did this is the same company who brought you Street Fighter Legacy short.
the company is actually named assassins fist limited. but i am glad to know that capcom actually endorsed this and joined forces with them. SF legacy was actually their proof to capcom that they could do it and thats why capcom helped. and thus assassins fist limited is now a good starting company.

Today, they released the first season of their Street Fighter web series.

Just finished watching and think it's worth a look!

Last edited by SSJKarma; 05-26-2014 at 02:38 AM.
Dark_Paladin_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 05:59 PM   #2
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube
Default Re: Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist

Yeah saw it as soon as it came out. Pretty good.

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 05:07 AM   #3
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

cool, lets get to see it !

almost finished watching this entirely. 12 episodes 15 minutes, that roughly 3hours, well 2 and a half really some are just 10 minutes. can't say i've loved it all, some of the story plot could of passed by way faster. started well, training stories mixed in it. i was hoping it would satay but instead we've ended up with full episodes of talk that meant ... welll... next to nothing.

still can't wait for season 2 since their journey starts there.

by the way... machinima is just a producer, they dont make series. they are only a medium (producers) willing to push those wanting to make a webseries.

heres the official website...
http://www.streetfighteraf.com/
and the company who did this is the same company who brought you Street Fighter Legacy short.
the company is actually named assassins fist limited. but i am glad to know that capcom actually endorsed this and joined forces with them. SF legacy was actually their proof to capcom that they could do it and thats why capcom helped. and thus assassins fist limited is now a good starting company.

EDIT:
finished it, really cool... slow int he middle... but cool. i really wish them a suceess cause now i wanna see season 2 which from them if this one works. will be world warriors.

Last edited by SSJKarma; 05-26-2014 at 02:38 AM.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:35 AM   #4
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

I haven't watched this or the MK series.

Is it worth my time??

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 06:07 PM   #5
~TR~Robert
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 84
~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about
Visit ~TR~Robert's Facebook

Yeah i like the mk series was pretty good

I liked this series too as stated earlier was a little slow in middle but looking forward to season 2

~TR~Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 08:49 PM   #6
Dark_Paladin_X

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 143
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

@vipkiller: the MK series is already on Season 2. I feel that it's worth the watch!

@SSJKarma: that is a better explanation of Machinima. I'm gonna use that
Dark_Paladin_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 12:01 AM   #7
SmartRyu
Banned By: Nferno666

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 226
SmartRyu is an unknown quantity at this point

Haven't been on the forums in ages but season 1 of this was very good.
SmartRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 02:39 AM   #8
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

MK wasn't done by these guys nor machinima.
haven't seen it. but i heard it was cool.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote