SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Street Fighter Online: By Us For Us Sir Nash New Features 11 10-22-2013 03:00 PM
Street Fighter Online (My Say) CiaraSpareNo1 General Comments & Strategies 16 08-23-2011 06:10 PM
New to street fighter online BLUE-TOOTH General Comments & Strategies 20 06-23-2006 04:51 PM

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2014, 03:01 PM   #26
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:
Default Re: Street Fighter Online - Entertainment

If you're not challenging then find another topic to stalk period. How am I not good and the last time I played you I won. Boy bye. I NOT one of best Bison users LOL please sit down clown give my crown. Mad at me because you have more ambition than you do ability. You talk the talk but you cant walk the walk period. Heres your receipt. This man elevator must not reach the top floor because I extended the challenge even gave him the opportunity to create the rules and he declined. So why are you posting messages trying to get the last word when a real man would of left it alone after you declined.
The only person hurt is you, because you keep bragging about being good and the 6 years I been in game I NEVER heard about you being good. Youre washed up. Hit the showers boo.

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 06-17-2014 at 03:11 PM.

Old 06-17-2014, 03:27 PM   #27
~TR~Robert
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 84
~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about
Visit ~TR~Robert's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
If you're not challenging then find another topic to stalk period. How am I not good and the last time I played you I won. Boy bye. I NOT one of best Bison users LOL please sit down clown give my crown. Mad at me because you have more ambition than you do ability. You talk the talk but you cant walk the walk period. Heres your receipt. This man elevator must not reach the top floor because I extended the challenge even gave him the opportunity to create the rules and he declined. So why are you posting messages trying to get the last word when a real man would of left it alone after you declined.
The only person hurt is you, because you keep bragging about being good and the 6 years I been in game I NEVER heard about you being good. Youre washed up. Hit the showers boo.

lol till last year I NEVER heard of you and that's the year of you're so called best player?? Take your pathetic attempts to insult me and your worthless Bison and run off the forum before I get my pitchfork and we chase this ogre outta here. lol washed up I was using Bison long before noobs like you jumped on the bandwagon. hell i was playing street fighter when you were still playing with barbie dolls little girl. You wouldn't know a real man if he slapped or punched you in the face....

You beat me last time we played lol you mean when you stuck me with a noob and hadoken spammed entire match? not even using Bison?? lol o yeah your really good brah and i call you brah because you proved your a man hell you admitted your more man then me and that's funny you admitting your a man

come on you know you want the last word lol

Last edited by ~TR~Robert; 06-17-2014 at 03:31 PM.
Old 06-17-2014, 03:35 PM   #28
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~TR~Robert View Post
lol till last year I NEVER heard of you and that's the year of you're so called best player?? Take your pathetic attempts to insult me and your worthless Bison and run off the forum before I get my pitchfork and we chase this ogre outta here. lol washed up I was using Bison long before noobs like you jumped on the ba i playing street fighter when you were still playing with barbie dolls little girl. You wouldn't know a real man if he slapped or punched you in the face....

You beat me last time we played lol you mean when you stuck me with a noob and hadoken spammed entire match? not even using Bison?? lol o yeah your really good brah and i call you brah because you proved your a man hell you admitted your more man then me and that's funny you admitting your a man
You can call me what ever you want to call me, I know who I am and someone who has to stoop to those levels to insult someone could never make me feel some type of way, but let me show you how retarded you are. You call me a little girl who plays with Barbie dolls, now Im this alleged man. Okay. Then you admitted to defeat but yet im no challenge but something as simple as hadouken spammed put you away. LOOOOL youre the one that suck SIR. This individual who suppose to be this intelligent individual thats 30 years old who contradict themselves could never come for me.

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 06-17-2014 at 03:40 PM.

Old 06-17-2014, 03:47 PM   #29
~TR~Robert
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 84
~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about
Visit ~TR~Robert's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
You can call me what ever you want to call me, I know who I am and someone who has to stoop to those levels to insult someone could never make me feel some type of way, but let me show you how retarded you are. You call me a little girl who plays with Barbie dolls, now Im this alleged man. Okay. Then you admitted to defeat but yet im no challenge but something as simple as hadouken spammed put you away. LOOOOL youre the one that suck SIR. This individual who suppose to be this intelligent individual thats 30 years old who contradict themselves could never come for me.
aw what you can call me names and make assumptions of me but i do it and its wrong ???
lol What does my age or intellect have to do with this game, because like my Bison I guarantee they are superior to yours and to end this talk talk talk since that's all you are i have already made the challenge so run to training mode and prepare to be stunned when i corner rape you like i have many others....

Old 06-17-2014, 03:54 PM   #30
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

LOL.

Old 06-17-2014, 04:05 PM   #31
-AngelicMaster-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 357
-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about

I'm here to promote the cc contest lol.. Someone post colors
Old 06-17-2014, 05:10 PM   #32
blanka09

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 103
blanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enough

Welp.
Old 06-17-2014, 05:28 PM   #33
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1661
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

congratulations... you've both successfully made me close this topic (well I would have if blanka didn't already do it).

this topic is now neither a general comment or a suggestion, and there doesn't seem to be room in here for anyone else once we account for the size of Sha's head... so it is now closed.

if you guys wanna brag/challenge, then go do it in the challenges thread. This is not random insanity.
Old 06-20-2014, 02:54 PM   #34
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Since that little fuss is over with. Can I have my topic back?

Old 06-20-2014, 03:15 PM   #35
YoureGonnaLuvMe

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

(Sha_Nicole) use the pm to ask blanka09 who closed it.
Closed Thread