SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Links

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
X-men vs Street Fighter (Street Fighter Online) EvilAkuma General Comments & Strategies 26 08-15-2012 05:56 PM
[GAMES] Street Fighter x Tekken (SFxT)/Tekken x Street Fighter (TxSF) HadokenFreak General 66 03-09-2012 08:10 PM
Street Fighter or Streetest Fighter -Dazardz- RaNdOm iNsAnItY 17 07-25-2010 04:32 AM
street fighter 2 feross Challenges and Tournaments 18 04-23-2007 05:32 PM
Street fighter or cheap fighter (Big_boss) General Comments & Strategies 5 06-05-2006 01:22 PM

Old 02-26-2015, 03:58 AM   #1
EvilAkuma

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube
Default Street Fighter V (Nash Revealed)

I'm PUMPED. gonna get this for PC and PS4

Last edited by EvilAkuma; 02-26-2015 at 04:14 PM.
EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 09:59 AM   #2
DaBlitzAce
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 9
DaBlitzAce is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Street Fighter V (Nash Revealed)

Charlie got the decapre treatment
Old 02-26-2015, 11:38 AM   #3
Sir Nash

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAkuma View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JT-IvFkUhA[/url]

I'm PUMPED. gonna get this for PC and PS4
I like.

p.s: remove the "s" at the end of https:// to embed.
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 11:45 AM   #4
-OKB-ShadowX
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 11
-OKB-ShadowX is a jewel in the rough-OKB-ShadowX is a jewel in the rough-OKB-ShadowX is a jewel in the rough-OKB-ShadowX is a jewel in the rough-OKB-ShadowX is a jewel in the rough-OKB-ShadowX is a jewel in the rough-OKB-ShadowX is a jewel in the rough-OKB-ShadowX is a jewel in the rough-OKB-ShadowX is a jewel in the rough-OKB-ShadowX is a jewel in the rough-OKB-ShadowX is a jewel in the rough
Visit -OKB-ShadowX's YouTube

Nash return! But, Cyborg Nash, how?
Old 02-26-2015, 03:25 PM   #5
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

so, nash is now a zombie.
i really hope they do an old school outfit.
not digging the whole teleport thing for nash. i understand they wanted to be different from guile, but thats definitely not a good way to do it. because now hes much more like bison instead.

i love street fighter and seeing the series go forward is good, but... thats just insulting for nash to see this.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 04:20 PM   #6
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about

Guile learned everything from Nash and if I recall...Something happened to him when he went against Bison in Alpha 3...So, knowing Nash..He was probably hurt and since Bison manage to survive...He did an operation on him and make him part of his team.

Even his personality is different than before. His stance is different. He's like Iori from SNK..Just the way his style is...filled with darkness now.

"Charlie wears a similar outfit in Street Fighter V, however his body is now covered in grotesque stitches and patches of his skin are discolored, implying he has had numerous skin grafts since his mission in Street Fighter Alpha 3. His right forearm and hand, right shoulder, and the front-right portion of his skull including his eye, are crudely replaced and stapled up with transplanted dark skinned body parts. Another curious feature includes the green stone embedded in his forehead. His flak jacket is now brown with golden yellow upper linings and his cargo pants and boots are also brown. "
Old 02-27-2015, 01:46 AM   #7
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1661
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

yeah.. the whole zombie thing is not a good idea... but hey, if that's what the fans want. The teleport move is silly too. They could have brought back a whole bunch of other "alive" characters before stepping into the undead zone.
Old 02-27-2015, 02:40 AM   #8
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like

Why is everyone considering him as a zombie? He's still Shadow Charlie except he's a bit modified...Just like Decapre with her move set..You don't see anyone calling her a zombie. He's part of the Shadowlaw. So, he's gonna be different than before. New powers..New style.
Old 02-27-2015, 11:10 AM   #9
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

Those guys from ign did rewind theatre on this. You should check it out is pretty informative. They talk about how that glowing green gem on his head is what brought him back to life or is what seem to be controlling him. Since in Alpha storyline he was considered dead or MIA. The stitching mark you see all of his body is a hint that someone put him back in pieces. We do not know who is responsible for bringing Charlie back to life, but in term of story/canon wise M.Bison was responsible for Charlie death, so he could also be the one that responsible for bringing him back. It make sense, after all M. Bison have shown his intention in the past that he like to control special US forces characters, making them his little slaves. This is all canon btw so it seems very plausible they could go with this route.

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

Last edited by estset; 02-27-2015 at 11:33 AM.
estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 02:29 PM   #10
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

just so you guys knows...
in the comic book shadow charlie always existed, even saved the life of chunli and guile at one point. so those who say hes being controlled, yeah guess what he has been ever since that mission, but how was it, simple.. it was like cammy ! there was nowhere near this kind of thing.

as for bison using tech on him, i can understand that...
what i dont understand is the "frankenstein" look which is really really odd on him. hence why i called him zombie. he looks and acts nowhere near charlie to me. if thats what he looks like years after... sorry but charlie just lost all credibility, he also lost what i liked about him. which was that reguardless of me being contorlled, i still have that humanity lingering around. i still control myself... he may still have that, who knows until its out... but the fact he looks like frankenstein shows me thats its not going to be like that.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote