SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[EVENT] 2012 New Years Day Snap shot & 2012 New Year’s Resolution. Crying-FrEEman General Comments & Strategies 6 01-01-2012 05:08 AM
What's Your New Years Resolution shad0wslayer General 4 12-31-2011 10:12 PM
Screen Resolution donkios General 11 06-10-2011 11:51 AM
Auto-tag resolution (F-K)dark~ace New Features 11 03-12-2009 02:35 PM

Old 12-25-2014, 11:05 AM   #1
dark~killer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 74
dark~killer is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit dark~killer's Facebook
Default NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION!

WELL WELL WELL. The end of the new beginning is about to begin. Tell me what you'r new year's resolution is..

"Well thank's for asking dark~killer". Mine's is to be better then last year and being able to marry my girlfriend. " Even tho she is 10 year's older then me but any who, i just want to better myself in life and to my wife Im just hopeing this coming new year is better then the last and not drink so much.

The dawn
dark~killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 01:18 PM   #2
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION!

Well, seems like you have some good goals there bud. Just remember, over 50% of marriages end in divorce, not including homosexual marriage. But, I'm sure you and your lady will beat the odds.

Anyhow, my resolution is to become smarter and learn everything and anything I possibly can. Luckily, I have the internet at my disposal, a library, and other forms of education from daily walks of life. As a wise man once said, "You're never truly done learning."

2014 was a very interesting year. Science made leaps and bounds. A new treatment for arthritis was invented. I'm sure that will help all of us as we age into our golden years. Scientist also learnt that HIV is evolving into a less deadly and less infectious form, which is good news for the entire world. We learnt that an office enriched with plants makes staff happier and boosts productivity by 15 per cent. That will surely help anyone working in an office environment.

Some strange things happened as well. Like Russian cosmonauts reported finding sea plankton on the outer window surfaces of the International Space Station and have no idea how it got there. Very interesting.

The first steps to a Skynet terminator style was born. Scientists at IBM created the first brain-like computer chip with 1 million programmable neurons and 256 million programmable synapses. Luckily, Arnold is still alive to defend against the machine.

We also learned of a possible super solar storm that could hit us between now and 2022. Thank you Nasa for notifying the public of such an event that could occur.

We learnt that organic food is 1-2x better for you than non-organic. I always kind of expected this but wasn't really sure. Now, it has been proven. Yay!

Apparently, a team of Japanese scientist found a way to slow down the aging process in flowers by up to a half. Now, that's cool. Valentines day has gotten that much better. Those flowers are going to stay fresh for much longer.

Scientist found a possible replacement for silicon computer/electronic chips. That was some information for all you nerds out there. Great news!

Also, apparently the Earth and the Moon are 60 million years older than previously believed. Doesn't it seem like we're always finding out the Earth is older than previously expected? Oh well.

Bad news for Antarctica. It is now losing about 160 billion tonnes of ice a year to the ocean. Ouch.

We also learnt this year that even the multiverse will come to an end, according to a new view of quantum theory. All things come to an end I suppose. Well, maybe not everything.

More bad news for smokers this year. E-cigarettes apparently get so hot that they, too, can produce a handful of the carcinogens found in cigarettes and at similar levels. Time for people to quit smoking cold turkey.

Ah yes, we had the whole Ebola scare. However, scientist also learnt that antibiotic resistance is now a major global threat. Hopefully, we can engineer some new forms of medicine to fight these buggers. Jill Valentine your services may be needed in the near future. Resident Evil style.

But anyhow, that's just a quick look at science in 2014. Hopefully, we'll have even more breakthroughs and learn even more about the world we live in.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

rewopzmaI

Last edited by Zpower; 12-25-2014 at 01:24 PM.
Zpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 02:42 PM   #3
carmona89

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 56
carmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura about

Great reads from both of you.

In 2015 I hope to find my significant other. This year was a hit and miss in finding the right woman but next year will be better. I also plan on hitting the gym hard in order to get a great body. I'm tarting the year with Vegas and possibly A Japan trip in the summer!

2014 was a great year, I got my career started as a music teacher, had many adventures, I partied a lot, I ate at a lot of new places, tried a lot of new things, and traveled to Vegas and North Carolina.
2nd Team Battle
POTL division 3 Champ
2nd ken masters
2nd Kens Quest To Conqour
3rd Master of The Hadou
carmona89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 02:51 PM   #4
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

My new years resolution is to not have a new years resolution. In the end ill never be disappointed
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 03:23 AM   #5
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zpower View Post
...We also learned of a possible super solar storm that could hit us between now and 2022. Thank you Nasa for notifying the public of such an event that could occur.

....Bad news for Antarctica. It is now losing about 160 billion tonnes of ice a year to the ocean. Ouch.

....We also learnt this year that even the multiverse will come to an end, according to a new view of quantum theory. All things come to an end I suppose. Well, maybe not everything.

....More bad news for smokers this year. E-cigarettes apparently get so hot that they, too, can produce a handful of the carcinogens found in cigarettes and at similar levels. Time for people to quit smoking cold turkey.

....Ah yes, we had the whole Ebola scare. However, scientist also learnt that antibiotic resistance is now a major global threat. Hopefully, we can engineer some new forms of medicine to fight these buggers. Jill Valentine your services may be needed in the near future. Resident Evil style.

But anyhow, that's just a quick look at science in 2014. Hopefully, we'll have even more breakthroughs and learn even more about the world we live in.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
my new year's resolution now is to come up with a perfect bucket list...i mean like pronto!
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote