Windows Vista Nosoul4Sfo Bugs and Problems report 5 01-07-2008 02:38 PM
Windows Vista 4life_killah General 2 05-23-2007 11:47 PM

Old 05-08-2008, 04:14 PM   #1
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Windows XP SP3

Hey all,

I just wanted to inform all XP users that Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) has just been released after all this time. I've installed it, I can't really tell a difference but it certainly speeds up such. The thread; http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet....teID=17

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]
Today Microsoft announced the release of Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) to Windows Update and Microsoft Download Center. We also resumed automatic distribution of Windows Vista SP1. We will begin automatically distributing Windows XP SP3 in early summer.

As mentioned last week, we uncovered a compatibility issue between Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS) and both Windows XP SP3 and Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1). To help protect customers, we put filtering in place to prevent Windows Update from offering both service packs to systems running Microsoft Dynamics RMS. We are still testing a fix and are working to make it publicly available via Microsoft Download Center this month.

Until then, we advise Microsoft Dynamics RMS customers to not install either service pack. Microsoft Dynamics RMS customers running Windows XP SP3 or Windows Vista SP1 should contact Microsoft Customer Support Services for additional information.

As mentioned in my RTM post, Microsoft will monitor this forum for the next few weeks in case you have additional feedback about the release of Windows XP SP3.

The Windows XP Support Forum has pointers to standard information about Windows XP Service Pack 3. Also, the Windows XP SP3 TechNet portal is now updated as well.

Many thanks,
Chris Keroack
Release Manager, Windows XP Service Pack 3
Windows Serviceability

^ Thanks estset.
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 04:18 PM   #2
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

I thought they weren't going to release a 3rd SP..?

..I miss my ol' XP OS ;[
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 04:25 PM   #3
Elena

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

I dun wanna download it.

It's probably evil and gonna slow down mai computer like Vista....amma wait until a few ppl download it and they fix the glitches.

No really. DO ET.
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 08:56 PM   #4
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

i downloaded it....
but didn't install it xD

Old 05-10-2008, 02:23 PM   #5
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 116
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

I have it download and installed..

No problems what so ever..

Actually it gives my system a speed boost over SP2..

but that's the point of Service Packs to improve Windows OS..

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote