SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
network luis000 Members Help Center 11 05-09-2007 08:19 PM
Zeta network TheResurrection Links 0 01-23-2007 10:15 PM
The network options (=SOUL=) General Comments & Strategies 10 11-01-2006 07:30 PM
Mysticgaming network™ EvilAkuma Links 35 09-20-2006 12:30 AM
Network hugovaz Members Help Center 6 08-06-2006 06:06 AM

Old 05-18-2009, 11:16 AM   #76
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
avatar~killer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Playstation Network vs poopboxLive

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (LiL_DRS @ May 14 2009,10:31)]1hko (activated)

Xbox bset

1hko (de-activated)
Wth I thought you was Drs 1337
avatar~killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 08:48 AM   #77
Keman333

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Keman333 is an unknown quantity at this point

*jumps out of retirement from posting*

Uh... I cant comment on the PS Live network, but when Sony sells more PS2's then 3's (Like they did in April) you know things are going downhill.

PS2 - 172,000
PS3 - 127,000

*Jumps back into retirement*

//2\\

Keman333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:09 AM   #78
Yami08
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Yami08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Sony is screwing up badly to the point to where they piss me off with their lack of exclusives and just,....everything. Even the lack of AA is getting on my nerves. After Sony lost Final Fantasy XIII and Tekken 6 I've pretty much lost hope for them. I've supported them all throughout the hard times and droughts the PS3 had and Sony HAS NOT delivered. Now the 360 is getting better JRPG...and that is ridiculous!!! They need to drop then 10 year cycle BS....or at least stop focusing on it cuz its killin them. 360 always gets demos first too. They pay for it but they give to their consumers...although they just play monopoly all over the industry. Really, this gen is BS!!!!! PS3 isn't going anywhere it seems, 360 pays companies for what they get, and Wii...just releases a bunch of games I've never even heard of. dubya tee eff is goin on? Last gen was so much better. I'm not happy at all wiith this gen in general Its has good points, but the companies and developers are just stupid....and enough with all these flipin shooters already!!!!!

PSN Handle: Hell-Kaiser
XBL Gamertag: Hell Kaiser316
Yami08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:25 AM   #79
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Yami08 @ May 22 2009,05:09)]Sony is screwing up badly to the point to where they piss me off with their lack of exclusives and just,....everything. Even the lack of AA is getting on my nerves. *After Sony lost Final Fantasy XIII and Tekken 6 I've pretty much lost hope for them. I've supported them all throughout the hard times and droughts the PS3 had and Sony HAS NOT delivered. Now the 360 is getting better JRPG...and that is ridiculous!!! They need to drop then 10 year cycle BS....or at least stop focusing on it cuz its killin them. 360 always gets demos first too. They pay for it but they give to their consumers...although they just play monopoly all over the industry. Really, this gen is BS!!!!! PS3 isn't going anywhere it seems, 360 pays companies for what they get, and Wii...just releases a bunch of games I've never even heard of. dubya tee eff is goin on? Last gen was so much better. I'm not happy at all wiith this gen in general Its has good points, but the companies and developers are just stupid....and enough with all these flipin shooters already!!!!!
Wasn't Microsoft a Monopoly from the begining?

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:37 AM   #80
Yami08
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Yami08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Here's some more BS!! The PS3 version of Tekken 6 will most likely be watered down. Its been known that Tekken 6 is pushing the 360 to its limits. But Namco Bandai wants both versions to be equal.....nice. Its also been stated that as of right now, the home console version wil not look at good as the arcade version. It'll still look good though. Now this rap here irritates me! Because the stupid 360 sucks..the PS3 owners now have to suffer. I bet the same will happen with Final Fantasy XIII. Namco is dumb for this. The game was ment to be played at the arcades and the PS3. Now M$ brings their ss$, pays Namco to put Tekken 6 on the 360 after their contract with Sony expired, and ensured that the PS3 version will match their complete crappy console. This gen is pissin me off more and more. I remember back in the day when a game came on both consoles, neuther would be watered down due to the others short comings. Now....you now what....*Plays Crysis on PC*

PSN Handle: Hell-Kaiser
XBL Gamertag: Hell Kaiser316
Yami08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 03:08 PM   #81
~OL~AvengedWolf
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
~OL~AvengedWolf is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Yami08 @ May 26 2009,11:37)]Here's some more BS!! The PS3 version of Tekken 6 will most likely be watered down. Its been known that Tekken 6 is pushing the 360 to its limits. But Namco Bandai wants both versions to be equal.....nice. Its also been stated that as of right now, the home console version wil not look at good as the arcade version. It'll still look good though. Now this rap here irritates me! Because the stupid 360 sucks..the PS3 owners now have to suffer. I bet the same will happen with Final Fantasy XIII. Namco is dumb for this. The game was ment to be played at the arcades and the PS3. Now M$ brings their ss$, pays Namco to put Tekken 6 on the 360 after their contract with Sony expired, and ensured that the PS3 version will match their complete crappy console. This gen is pissin me off more and more. I remember back in the day when a game came on both consoles, neuther would be watered down due to the others short comings. Now....you now what....*Plays Crysis on PC*
Ha, here's another guy.
I could care less if tekken is coming out for 360 or not. But when you say 360 is a crappy console, then we're fighting buddy. Like I said many times before I have both systems and I still prefer the 360 over the Ps3. Only thing is it got Blue-ray but I find it pointless. Movies will be movies and I don't need any more enhancers for it since I got an HD tv. But yeah you're pretty much whining. That game won't even be better than the arcade since Ps3 is crappy as well.
Old 05-26-2009, 04:18 PM   #82
Iplay2win
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Iplay2win is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (~OL~AvengedWolf @ May 26 2009,15:08)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Yami08 @ May 26 2009,11:37)]Here's some more BS!! The PS3 version of Tekken 6 will most likely be watered down. Its been known that Tekken 6 is pushing the 360 to its limits. But Namco Bandai wants both versions to be equal.....nice. Its also been stated that as of right now, the home console version wil not look at good as the arcade version. It'll still look good though. Now this rap here irritates me! Because the stupid 360 sucks..the PS3 owners now have to suffer. I bet the same will happen with Final Fantasy XIII. Namco is dumb for this. The game was ment to be played at the arcades and the PS3. Now M$ brings their ss$, pays Namco to put Tekken 6 on the 360 after their contract with Sony expired, and ensured that the PS3 version will match their complete crappy console. This gen is pissin me off more and more. I remember back in the day when a game came on both consoles, neuther would be watered down due to the others short comings. Now....you now what....*Plays Crysis on PC*
Ha, here's another guy.
I could care less if tekken is coming out for 360 or not. But when you say 360 is a crappy console, then we're fighting buddy. Like I said many times before I have both systems and I still prefer the 360 over the Ps3. Only thing is it got Blue-ray but I find it pointless. Movies will be movies and I don't need any more enhancers for it since I got an HD tv. But yeah you're pretty much whining. That game won't even be better than the arcade since Ps3 is crappy as well.
if you don't like blueray then why bother getting the ps3?

Your case doesn't prove much. You buy both systems, then say that you don't care about blueray. *Nearly everything on the PS3 deals with blueray, so why did you get the PS3?

You may as well be another person who supports the 360 because he has the 360 only. *If you don't like blueray, then you've obviously haven't used the PS3 much.

Old 05-27-2009, 11:43 PM   #83
~OL~AvengedWolf
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
~OL~AvengedWolf is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Iplay2win @ May 26 2009,16:18)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Ha, here's another guy.

Your case doesn't prove much. You buy both systems, then say that you don't care about blueray. *Nearly everything on the PS3 deals with blueray, so why did you get the PS3?

You may as well be another person who supports the 360 because he has the 360 only. *If you don't like blueray, then you've obviously haven't used the PS3 much.
You make it sound as if Blue Ray's the only thing you can do on the Ps3. But you're wrong I do play games on it and I also like comparing with both systems at times. So just cause I said all about that with the Blue-ray doesn't mean I still don't use it. Silly person.
Old 05-30-2009, 05:42 PM   #84
Zakurama

Post Thanks / Like
Zakurama is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (~OL~AvengedWolf @ May 27 2009,23:43)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Iplay2win @ May 26 2009,16:18)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Ha, here's another guy.

You make it sound as if Blue Ray's the only thing you can do on the Ps3. But you're wrong I do play games on it and I also like comparing with both systems at times. So just cause I said all about that with the Blue-ray doesn't mean I still don't use it. Silly person.
Bottom line guys, The Xbox360 has it's shortcomings and so does the Ps3. But as long as it can still play its games, I'm not complaining.