SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Members Help Center

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SFO store Vash New Features 4 08-16-2009 01:11 AM
Click Here To Here Your Browser Lag Iplay2win RaNdOm iNsAnItY 9 12-21-2008 09:23 PM
How not to rob a convienience store. Wolfeh RaNdOm iNsAnItY 3 04-12-2007 09:07 PM
Request your own browser !(~REVENGE~)! Links 0 09-17-2006 11:03 AM
Behold, the sfo store! GustaRhymes New Features 32 11-25-2005 12:12 PM

Old 05-28-2009, 10:38 PM   #1
Bladevampirek
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Bladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: OKAY HOW DO YOU STORE SFO GAME IN YOUR BROWSER.

Hello everyone , help me out with this prob.
I'm using dailup
Firefox
I downloaded sfo tried loading up vista version.
it wouldnt get apast first Loading Screen.
Next I went to web version it worked well. however when i exit it reset what I loaded now if i want to play again gotta load it from scratch with dailup that takes a while..

If I could I would perfer the download sfo.. I use to have a version of sfo back in old days where just soon as you download it , its ready to play no streaming over the internet , That was Really Nice for dailup users such as myself.

Anyone know of any version like that now?? I would like it if its still possible after they updated it , made it where it wont do that now.. and thats 1 reason why I havent been able to play..

mixing dailup and sfo aint been workin to well for me.. if someone can help it would be appreciated......
reply soon anyone??.....

Never Underestimate Your Opponent.....
*Spreads Fangs * hisses.... Get You Later...
Bladevampirek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:21 PM   #2
Josh26

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 30
Josh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the rough

well, i like to use firefox. but for sfo i use the downloaded version, but in order to get it to work, i always have to do this:

go to 'My Compter'
then go to 'C:' then 'Program Files' then 'SFO folder' then 'Adobe folder', then install the 'shockwave 8.5' installation file thats in that folder.

your d/l version will work then. (small window) and once it loads one time, it will be at 100 percent everytime thereafter...

In God's hands.
Josh26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:13 PM   #3
Bladevampirek
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Bladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Josh26 @ May 29 2009,22:21)]well, i like to use firefox. but for sfo i use the downloaded version, but in order to get it to work, i always have to do this:

go to 'My Compter'
then go to 'C:' then 'Program Files' then 'SFO folder' then 'Adobe folder', then install the 'shockwave 8.5' installation file thats in that folder.

your d/l version will work then. (small window) and once it loads one time, it will be at 100 percent everytime thereafter...
okay I went to c progam sfo , and couldnt see adobe but clicked shockwave folder and install shockwave 8.5 and I still dont think its going apast first loading Screen. Any more suggestions?

thanks. for trying , if you got any more ideals please tell me i want to play.

Never Underestimate Your Opponent.....
*Spreads Fangs * hisses.... Get You Later...
Bladevampirek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:34 PM   #4
-Arkoth-
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
-Arkoth- is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree with wat Josh26 said, try that method
-Arkoth- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:56 AM   #5
Josh26

Post Thanks / Like
Josh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the rough

try going to www.adobe.com and downloading the latest shockwave, and then install the 8.5 again, and then run the small window downloaded version after you do those two things.

if it still doesnt work after that, you may have to uninstall all adobe flash / shockwave from your control panel (add / remove programs) and then re-install them from scratch.

i always download the newest version first. then i install the 8.5 from my sfo file, and then i am always able to use the (small window) d/l version. (downloaded version)

gl. maybe someone else can give some ideas also, but that always works for me. my web version doesnt work for me right now, and neither would my d/l version if i didnt do this. (its the only way i know how to get it to work)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

one other way if all the other stuff didnt work, is to manually go in and delete the adobe files, and to do that you would go to:

C:/WINDOWS/system32/Macromed/

and then delete all the folders like in this picture:

then simply reinstall the latest shockwave from adobe.com, and install the 8.5 from your sfo folder. gl

In God's hands.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:28 AM   #6
Josh26

Post Thanks / Like

sorry to double post here, but i found how to fix my sfo, which should fix yours to.

my sfo would not load past 50% for the web version. (im talkin on ANY browser)

then i finally tried deleting my cache, and uninstalling d/l version and then reinstalling it.

now my web version loads fine.

(i also uninstalled the 8.5 shockwave just before i did this, but i dont think that had anything to do with it)

In God's hands.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:15 PM   #7
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

In regards to Web Version reloading every time, it has something to do with your Browser Settings; whereby it is set that everytime it is closed it deletes all files/cookies. If you disable that option then it should be fine.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote