Old 07-13-2010, 06:20 PM   #1
(lrd)leg_power
Elite VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(lrd)leg_power is an unknown quantity at this point
Default when are the new 2010 colors out?

As of March 14th, 2009, the following new custom Shoto colors were added and/or updated in SFO: click here to see the list
And of course, the old 2007 list of colors is still valid, and can be found here.
If you were expecting to see more new colors added, just hang in there (that will happen eventually . But unfortunately it was first necessary to roll out the new char color selection system (which took many many moons to create ... to say the least

when are they going to bring out the new 2010color list because i have noticed that
the nwos have new colors for in the game cant we have the new elites colors
because that would be nice to have the new colors 2010 for in the game

i am not asking for the new 210colors i was just quteing in to
see how many people would like the new 2010 colors for the elites account
its just a idea because that would be the big udpdate ever be maid and it
would be nice to look at the new colors in color list menu in the game

post in tell me what u think

.:Click The Banner To Join Lord rage the dark force

Last edited by (lrd)leg_power; 07-13-2010 at 06:36 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:48 PM   #2
HadokenFreak
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
HadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enough
Visit HadokenFreak's Facebook Visit HadokenFreak's Twitter Visit HadokenFreak's YouTube
Default Re: when are the new 2010 colors out?

I may not be an Elite, but he does have a valid point. When is the 2k10 List coming out?

Old 07-13-2010, 07:20 PM   #3
(lrd)leg_power
Elite VIP

Post Thanks / Like

thats what i would like to know because we have the old and they have the new colors
so i woulder when are they going to gave us the new 2010colors

Old 07-13-2010, 07:23 PM   #4
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 764
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Most likely it's coming out On SFO's Anniversary... and if you don't know when that is then you don't deserve them.

Last edited by LuXv; 07-13-2010 at 07:28 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:29 PM   #5
Antisquare
banned

Post Thanks / Like
Antisquare is an unknown quantity at this pointAntisquare is an unknown quantity at this pointAntisquare is an unknown quantity at this pointAntisquare is an unknown quantity at this point

august 7th and also scores reseting on the date
Old 07-13-2010, 07:37 PM   #6
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

The section you originally posted this in was for : "General items having nothing to do with SFO"

Moved.

You also forgot we had a few other 2k9 colors added for the Christmas bug squash:

http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=24301

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 07-13-2010 at 07:41 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:54 PM   #7
ImBeast
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 9
ImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: when are the new 2010 colors out?

we well love to see all the color edit color but only few we be pick for us so busy

FIRST WEEK WINNER OF SicK PicK
Old 07-13-2010, 09:05 PM   #8
The GameBreaker!
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
The GameBreaker! is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by (lrd)leg_power View Post
thats what i would like to know because we have the old and they have the new colors
so i woulder when are they going to gave us the new 2010colors

Either The Anniversary, Christmas, Or ThanksGiving...Idk...O_o
Old 07-14-2010, 04:38 PM   #9
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

they maybe right aug 7th is da day
and i want more t-winner colors

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
Old 07-14-2010, 04:52 PM   #10
MeteorRyu5
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
MeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished road

You're all colour hungry.

Don't expect to have staff members' colours available to you anytime soon. (That's if they're released to the public at all). So if you have your eye on a certain NWO colour, don't get your hopes up, unless you earn it by doing something spectacular.

For all we know, TMyApp is adding all the good colours from that colour contest to the staff's list of colours, leaving us with nothing. Heh, just be patient and I'm sure several colours will be released for your showing-off needs. Hmm, I used the word colour a lot.

Old 07-14-2010, 05:34 PM   #11
The GameBreaker!
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
The GameBreaker! is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteorRyu5 View Post

Don't expect to have staff members' colours available to you anytime soon. (That's if they're released to the public at all). So if you have your eye on a certain NWO colour, don't get your hopes up, unless you earn it by doing something spectacular.

For all we know, TMyApp is adding all the good colours from that colour contest to the staff's list of colours, leaving us with nothing. Heh, just be patient and I'm sure several colours will be released for your showing-off needs. Hmm, I used the word colour a lot.
I'm Not Color Hungry...Lol

But, THEY Are
Old 07-19-2010, 02:27 PM   #12
(F-K)dark~ace
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(F-K)dark~ace is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Ehh.. colors are overrated these days.
Everyone and their mama has at least one color in SFO.
With the SFO community being spoiled with them since 2k9 you'd expect a lot more patience.

Old 08-01-2010, 12:05 AM   #13
(-RyulorD-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about(-RyulorD-) has a spectacular aura about
Visit (-RyulorD-)'s YouTube

i remember back when i was starting out and colors being all new to me and wished I had one, but i was too shy to ask even though back then i could beat some elites but still never asked, then a kind elite gave me one and i was so thankful, i didnt even have to ask him, he offered.

now being an elite myself i see ppl playing and all they ask for is colors from u.. the typical scenario is I enter a chatroom,

playerX : Hi (-RyulorD-)
(-RyulorD-) : sup
playerX : have you got a color you can give my way
(-RyulorD-) : sorry im all out

Im sure the many elites can relate to this scenario.

then wen you fight some of the ppl who asked for colors that they already have colors but want to have a complete set, and im like wth, back then i was thankful just to have 1.

i guess with the many elites now that colors are more abundant, but the attitude of alot of ppl are that they are color mad.

anyhow back to topic, if new colors are due then that would be great, although you would see every man and his dog using them .
Old 08-01-2010, 01:49 AM   #14
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Y'know.

There is ONE way to bring the love for normal colours again.

Take them all away, and give Elites only 13 colours to give away (if they don't want to use them on themselves)

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Old 08-01-2010, 03:07 AM   #15
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevipkiller View Post
Y'know.

Take them all away, and give Elites only 13 colours to give away (if they don't want to use them on themselves)

One of the greatest ideas EVER!!!!!!!, i mean i have a lot of colors. but non from elites lol, i got all my colors from winning Events and stuff of that nature lol.

Old 08-01-2010, 04:22 AM   #16
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 104
TotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the rough

Imagine how quickly there world would turn upside down, but then again you could actually add a new set of elite colors that elites have to do more to earn these extra colors, and then they might think twice about giving into every color nagger that comes along begging. They will learn that the more they give the more the people will want. Lets all be civil and stop being so greedy.

GIVE ME COLOR PLEASE!
If you give me color I will... oh.. well we all have heard this before.
Old 08-01-2010, 05:17 AM   #17
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

^ thanks for letting me hear it again -_-"

Old 08-01-2010, 08:58 AM   #18
MeteorRyu5
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
MeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevipkiller View Post
Y'know.

Please do that.

Old 08-01-2010, 10:02 AM   #19
))Shadow-Ken((

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about
Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s Facebook Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s YouTube

^ Dont....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 09-05-2010, 08:20 PM   #20
(lrd)leg_power
Elite VIP

Post Thanks / Like

thnxs for the news feed but im banned from the game so not happy right now
tfist takes his time to reply

Old 09-05-2010, 09:32 PM   #21
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

hmm bro i don't want 2 get on ur bad side but from what u postin looks like u want a mod color cuz no one said anything bout it but it ok bro ur dream will come true sum day
and bout da elite thing and colors there was one thing i read dat tmyapp said and he stand by ppl who pay more will earn now then others

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
Old 09-07-2010, 02:51 PM   #22
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 24
Vegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the rough

i dont think mod colors should ever be available to elites unless they win it in a tourney. Mods have those super smexy colors because they earned them, they have given back to the community and administer the forums.

Old 09-07-2010, 04:10 PM   #23
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by (lrd)leg_power View Post
thnxs for the news feed but im banned from the game so not happy right now
tfist takes his time to reply
No, I'm pretty sure I replied to your PM.

Quote:
and bout da elite thing and colors there was one thing i read dat tmyapp said and he stand by ppl who pay more will earn now then others
What? I'm not even sure what that means, or how it applies to leg_power's original question: should EVips have access to the newest 2010 colors.

In answer to that original question, if TMyApp feels the 2010 colors should be added to the EVip color list, they will be. If he decides that what you have is sufficient, they will not be.

Closed.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Closed Thread