SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > The Missing Chronicles > TMC Hub > General Discussion

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Choose DwAyN3 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 7 03-15-2009 05:59 PM
War of Warcraft: What I choose `The-Game` RaNdOm iNsAnItY 7 01-06-2008 11:32 PM
CHOOSE YOUR SONG Elena RaNdOm iNsAnItY 14 01-02-2008 09:47 PM
Who would you rather choose. KingAngel New Features 33 08-17-2007 01:53 PM
Who would you choose Venomous-Ninja General Comments & Strategies 52 04-14-2006 03:13 AM

Old 09-29-2010, 11:09 AM   #1
ladykim

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
ladykim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY

i think tmc should have a choose your destiny story line...
Old 09-29-2010, 11:39 AM   #2
))Shadow-Ken((

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about
Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s Facebook Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s YouTube
Default Re: CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY

well,
can u give some more info...??
like wat u wants in that story????

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
))Shadow-Ken(( is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 01:49 PM   #3
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 766
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

yeah some more info please? Like a story mode (TMC Mode) with mutliple outcomes? depending on your options and if u win/loose battles etc.

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:56 PM   #4
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

he's probably spekaing of a story with multiple endings !
something along the lines of fable i guess...
but that would be 10x harder to accomplish then what we have now !
remember, we have to code every single possibilities, thus the more you ask the more job we get, the more job we get the lazyer we become in front of the job !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:42 PM   #5
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

LOL. that seems true. But who knows one day this could happen, till then more THOUGHT OUT ideas would be nice.

Old 09-30-2010, 09:39 PM   #6
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Would this be great if i told you that such a story is in the making for more then a year and that i have finished scripting all the scripts and that only the images are left to do ?

but then again, i got lazy and sloppy and decided to let it go again !
Old 10-01-2010, 02:30 PM   #7
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

^ WHYYYYY lol, bring it back, resurrect it.! (Besides you got a bunch of minions i mean ambassadors who are more than willing to help) LOL

Old 10-02-2010, 01:29 AM   #8
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Personnal experience, like tmyapp i figured that we're never best serve except by ourselves !
the problem is, i got standards to follow that are based on what i believe in, i wont tell that the others do not have strong ties with skills that can actually make them good in their own ways... but in the end, i am always brimming those skills by telling them what my view was and that alone makes me want to throw up.

i just love people with creativity, so when they ask me to tell them about my view so they can get the picture, i am kinda disappointed that they weren't able to figure it out themselves. in the end i finally understand why TMyApp preffers to work alone.

i can tell you one single thing...
i promised myself that i'd release a TMC content this year and it will be big.
i got 3 projects on hold... choose one and i'll make it a reality before christmas !

1) Big non-linear story with modular ending that actually ables you to create your own path.
2) True Clan Wars, yes, the ability to have in-game clans and true clan rankings !
3) Street Fighter Online Role Playing Game, nuff said.

one of these has to be finished before the end of the year and all of them have already been started either last year or 6 months ago and have already much done on them... but i must warn you, i'm a slow worker... im not programming these all days long, and this game didn't come in 2 days... i like big projects and thats my problem actually. oh and do not expect great comic-book style slideshows, i preffer the good old cartoons and almost in-game like screens !
Old 10-07-2010, 10:00 PM   #9
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1659
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

geez, i like the sound of all 3 of those things! So whichever is easiest to finish would be awesome as an SFO christmas pressie!
Old 10-12-2010, 09:40 PM   #10
Kim-Kam

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 388
Kim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished road

I LIKE NUMBER 2
Old 10-17-2010, 05:37 PM   #11
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladykim View Post
i think tmc should have a choose your destiny story line...

We Already Have One...SFO Underworld.
Old 10-18-2010, 12:58 AM   #12
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

actually, underworld do not allow you to choose your fate, you only choose the side you wnana be on.

choosing your fate would be actually detemrining the story by your actions. which is something underworld isn't doing !
Old 10-30-2010, 07:11 PM   #13
(-Kam-)

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

We'll I say you continue doing Number 2. That will add a feature to SFO that will continuously be used.

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote