SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gears of War Sig Patrick Bateman Banners, Avatars and Images 8 11-14-2008 03:52 PM
Gears Of War 2 SnuggLes__ General 6 03-14-2008 12:05 AM
gears of war vs socom legendary?abdulhaqq General 10 05-13-2007 08:41 PM
Gears of war tag request Eternal Banners, Avatars and Images 3 11-19-2006 11:12 AM
Gears of war its coming abdulhaqq General 2 11-14-2006 08:00 PM

Old 03-09-2011, 12:03 PM   #1
catman20
EVIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
catman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura about
Default Gears of War 2 final moments

As Gears of war 2 come to an end and 3 is coming out this year(beta in April) , I want to know your thoughts on how much you liked it, hate it or even >:-o it

I summarize it as 4stars of Lag,Great idea but needed dedicated servers,Carmine nuff said, a lot of game planing before going online,Wall bounding,the good o two piece

catman20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 06:35 PM   #2
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1177
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default Re: Gears of War 2 final moments

Lol.
Even though your topic is small, andnot much is said, I love you for making it, and I love you for your Gears support.

Gears has been my online life since my freshman year of college in 07.. I played it once, on my PC, then I knew I had to have it
Ever since then.. its me and Xbox all day.

I cant wait to play it, even though Im sure I'll be disappointed.. I loved my host shotty

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 03:52 AM   #3
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

we get to choose if the next carmine actually live or die in the next installment... can't wait to put abullet into his skull myself 8)

anyway gears of wars is a great game, but i dont see myself liking th emultiplayer aspect of it though, i always preferred coop play to the death match styles of shooters. but its well done, can't say otherwise. but i fear this game story can only be finishing on an extinction of the human race. which makes it a very sad ending, i dont like sad endings...

we'll see how it goes, but i'm definitely buying the third one as well.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:50 AM   #4
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Gears of War 2 final moments

i look forward to what ever new installments they make to the game.
Old 03-12-2011, 03:41 AM   #5
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

I don't know.

It'll be hard to top Cole's epic speech against the locust queen.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 12:25 PM   #6
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

well thats for sure, i wish i could of shut her up myself !
oh and by the way...

SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote