SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SFO theme for Iphone :D (Hado)-(King) General Comments & Strategies 18 03-15-2012 03:07 PM
IPHONE VS HTC ImBeast RaNdOm iNsAnItY 14 06-25-2010 10:32 PM
SF4 for iPhone system4 General 19 04-12-2010 03:08 PM
iphone Iplay2win General 28 03-01-2010 09:46 AM

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 10:16 PM   #1
(Hado)-(King)
[The Watcher]

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about
Default SFO Theme for Iphone FINAL

Hello everyone!

Well, after days of hours of messing around with photoshop and learning how to use it, not to mention hours of trial and error for the theme itself, I finally finished up my SFO theme! This is my way of gving back to the community, our own SFO theme! Yay!

You all saw the first one and in my opinion it was a mess. I made three themes for SFO and they are much better than my pilot one.
These have custom sounds (unlock sounds and lock sounds, even new mail and sent mail) and custom sliders (Hadokens, kens, ryu's, and akuma's) along with custom text for "slide to unlock" and "slide to power off"

Note for custom themes you need to have your iphone or ipod touch jailbroken (obviously )

First off, they all have the same lockbackground (lol at the pass) :

Now I know some of you will not like the status bar or the dock so I made 4 variations of the three themes.
First we have the Pure stage with both the status bar and dock:

Download

Then without the status bar:

Download Here

Then without the dock:

Download Here

Without both:

Here

Here we have another stage LDC Night Full:

Here

Here

Then without the dock:

Here

Without both:

Here

And Finally the Stage "Darkness" full:

Here

Here

Then without the dock:

Here

Without both:

Download

If you want to download them just download the zip files. Extract all the files into a regular folder and SSH the whole folder SFO"whichever theme" into your themes folder under Library. I recommend you use iPhone browser.

These are officially up for download and you can pick whichever one you want (download link under the pics).
Thanks Obnoxious for recommending media fire. ^^

NOTE: Ignore the CopyTrans photo thing thats the software I used to transfer the screen shots to my pc and it put in the water mark -_-

If you find any bugs or issues please post it here. Thanks!

TheKingOfHado@live.com

☼ Ŧhe ĨŁĔŇĈĒ is mōre impōrτanτ τhan τhe MŮĈ ♫♫

Last edited by (Hado)-(King); 06-17-2010 at 07:27 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:25 PM   #2
Leviathan

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Leviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura about
Visit Leviathan's Twitter Visit Leviathan's YouTube
Default Re: SFO Theme for Iphone FINAL

i like the first one. its so awesome

[Sfo CC][XF Clan][Raiden X][Level Showcase]
[#1 Sakura User 2010]
Go0gley Power!
Old 06-16-2010, 11:13 PM   #3
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1179
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Try making a more, Icon & Text friendly background you know..
Making the areas where the icons will appear, slightly darker. So that the text and character appear more visible.

Also, try to make some with the logo.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Old 06-16-2010, 11:18 PM   #4
(Hado)-(King)
[The Watcher]

Post Thanks / Like
(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about(Hado)-(King) has a spectacular aura about

Well in the first theme the dark one you can see the text pretty good. On the other one,pure , it is hard to see the text. It's all about which background you like better

TheKingOfHado@live.com

Old 06-16-2010, 11:20 PM   #5
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

i thought the same, white on green isn't very nice to look at.
just darken the whole life bars att he top and everything will seem quite better !
something along the lines of 50% darker should be fine.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:25 PM   #6
(Hado)-(King)
[The Watcher]

Post Thanks / Like

Aaahh you mean the status bar. Sure I'll go ahead and change that. Then I'll just substitute in another pic or maybe take or out and leave in the default status bar?

If I change it to something different from the health bar any suggestions on what it can be?

TheKingOfHado@live.com

Last edited by (Hado)-(King); 06-17-2010 at 11:47 AM.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:00 AM   #7
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

lmao @ the first 1. Y does Tmyapp have 36 password, well at least we no its unhackable
Can i get that for a Droid. I gave my Iphone to my lil sister when i got a driod.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
Old 06-17-2010, 09:15 AM   #8
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Hado)-(King) View Post
Well there seems to be a problem. I am trying to attach the zip files here onto the forum and they exceed the capacity that I can upload. And I JUST hate adding stuff to megaupload and those sites like that. So can any MOD help me here? How do I make these available for the community?
Hey (Hado)-(King),

Firstly, thanks for contributing towards SFO by creating it's own iPhone/iPod theme and offering it to the community to download for free! If I had an iPhone or iPod, I'd definitely try it out. It looks very creative and I can say I like it much more than the previous version.

Regarding your problem about uploading the zip file, unfortunately these forums only allow zip files to be 97.7 KB in size or less. Anything higher just won't be uploaded; I know the size limit is quite low but only administrators and/or above have the ability to raise the limit however, I don't think they will raise limit, hence the reason why we've added the MegaUpload feature.

You could attempt to split the zip files and try uploading them one by one or simply just upload the file else where (try MediaFire, they don't have a waiting period). If you're still not comfortable with uploading it on file hosting sites, just PM with the files and I'll upload it elsewhere for you, where you'll be able to provide direct link download.

^ Thanks estset.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:48 AM   #9
))Shadow-Ken((

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about
Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s Facebook Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s YouTube

hey bro,
try uploading on Megaupload.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 06-17-2010, 03:27 PM   #10
GirrXO
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
GirrXO is an unknown quantity at this pointGirrXO is an unknown quantity at this pointGirrXO is an unknown quantity at this pointGirrXO is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice Hado King,good job.

<3 Everyone
Old 06-17-2010, 06:51 PM   #11
(Hado)-(King)
[The Watcher]

Post Thanks / Like

OK the original post is updated and links are provided.

Bump: If there are any issues or bugs please tell me.
thanks

TheKingOfHado@live.com

Old 06-17-2010, 08:46 PM   #12
B_O_N_E_Z

Post Thanks / Like
B_O_N_E_Z is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice work Hado King.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:25 PM   #13
Vash
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Vash is an unknown quantity at this point

Lucky me for having an ipod Touch! The theme's background seems really colorful.. Kinda throws me off.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:46 PM   #14
Xx_Legend~EF9_xX
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 53
Xx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enough

Ahh... am missing out.
at least i have the Third greatest phone on the planet H.T.C. Hero am i right?
Old 06-18-2010, 04:54 PM   #15
ImBeast
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 9
ImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Re: SFO Theme for Iphone FINAL

hey can you make one for HTCs people everyone dont have a iphone

FIRST WEEK WINNER OF SicK PicK
Old 06-24-2010, 10:09 AM   #16
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

Good Job. It's a nice theme

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

Old 06-24-2010, 12:31 PM   #17
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough

Mind linking me to the program you used to make the theme? I should be getting an Ipod soon, and I have some ideas for a theme. (:
Old 06-24-2010, 10:05 PM   #18
(Hado)-(King)
[The Watcher]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider26 View Post
Mind linking me to the program you used to make the theme? I should be getting an Ipod soon, and I have some ideas for a theme. (:
There is no program to do it. Well actually there is but its not as great as if you did it directly in Photoshop and made ur own folder. When you get an ipod or just want to learn how to do it, then just add me on msn and we'll talk.

TheKingOfHado@live.com

Old 06-24-2010, 11:41 PM   #19
Ashuracruxz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
Ashuracruxz is an unknown quantity at this point

Very nice work.. keep it up
Old 03-15-2012, 03:44 AM   #20
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: SFO Theme for Iphone FINAL

Hado u are very committed bro. Good Job.